New Years Eve..... College Football or.... ?

You don't have a monopoly on the truth. You simply have your own rules about how people should behave.

Some of the senior citizens here act like 16-year-olds. Others act like clowns. Someone needs to tell them. Why not me? ;)

actually no------no one needs you to monitor them. You just enjoy being the USMB Taliban.

I'm just speaking my mind. That is what this place is for. If someone starts threads and makes comments, I am free to comment upon their comments, just like you are doing right now. Lol. WTF is the difference?

Absolutely-----you are free to mock and berate anyone you like and I'm free to call you on it.

Well, I don't care. Now what? Besides the fact that this particular poster has mocked and berated me in the past as well, so . . . whatevs. Lol. :dunno:

ahhhh paybacks. Harboring anger for that long is bad for you. Forgive and forget.

Some of the senior citizens here act like 16-year-olds. Others act like clowns. Someone needs to tell them. Why not me? ;)

actually no------no one needs you to monitor them. You just enjoy being the USMB Taliban.

I'm just speaking my mind. That is what this place is for. If someone starts threads and makes comments, I am free to comment upon their comments, just like you are doing right now. Lol. WTF is the difference?

Absolutely-----you are free to mock and berate anyone you like and I'm free to call you on it.

Well, I don't care. Now what? Besides the fact that this particular poster has mocked and berated me in the past as well, so . . . whatevs. Lol. :dunno:

ahhhh paybacks. Harboring anger for that long is bad for you. Forgive and forget.

Pay backs? I'm just speaking the truth. What is it that you find to be the "disparaging remarks" that I've made? Quotes please. :D

I think you are probably just trying to get my attention here. There is really no other explanation for your remarks to me. :)

I think you are probably just trying to get my attention here. There is really no other explanation for your remarks to me. :)

None that you would be willing to understand.

None that you would be willing to understand.

Well, you haven't given any, so . . . All the comments I've made on this thread are true. If you find the truth offensive, that would be your problem and not my problem. Right?

Carry on. Hopefully you can get everyone to behave properly and act their age this New Years.

Acting your age and unhealthy attention seeking are two different things. :D

ahhhh so now it's been switched to criticizing someone who is seeking unhealthy attention. Are you possibly projecting ?

Do I start threads about making out, having affairs, sex, love, etc., etc.? Well? Do I? Let's put an end to these unwarranted accusations here and now. :)

Carry on. Hopefully you can get everyone to behave properly and act their age this New Years.

ahhhh so now it's been switched to criticizing someone who is seeking unhealthy attention. Are you possibly projecting ?

Oh, and let's not forget, even if I was to do these things (which I do not), I am SINGLE. Lol. Fucking nut jobs. I'm not online here talking to strange dudes about sex while my "hubby" is off at work. ;)

Oh, and let's not forget, even if I was to do these things (which I do not), I am SINGLE. Lol. Fucking nut jobs. I'm not online here talking to strange dudes about sex while my "hubby" is off at work. ;)

Do you get a gold star for that or something ?

For what? What the hell are you going on about?

You accused me of "projecting." That would mean that I am "projecting" my behavior onto someone else, no? Well, you can go look at my post history and my threads started and I think you would see that you are wrong about that. :)

Why did you come to this thread and start making accusations against me? Do you have a logical explanation for that? Are you a personal friend of Bonzi's? Do you have some kind of relationship with her? I don't know, but everything I've stated in this thread is just the truth. If you take offense to any of it, sorry. I wasn't talking to you. :)

Would "senior citizen" be more palatable for you? I just say old people most of the time. Sorry. Bad habit I suppose.

not a 'senior citizen' til you hit 65.

51 is middle age

Not to me! :dunno:

It will be when you grow up

I'm sorry, but 51 years old is NOT young, or at least not in our society. Lol. That is just a fact of life. Twenty-something is YOUNG. I am in the middle.
I'm old and pathetic, I afmit it!

btw, update, going to friends house....!

oh-look-invisible-boobs_o_672577.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back