New Years Offical Thread -- Drunken posts encourage!

So, what are your plans fo the evening? Staying in and celebrating by?

• Staying home and banging the Significant other and the side squeeze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Risking death by going to a party

• Watching the ball drop

• Watching your own balls drop

• Sobbing into your neighbors beer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd rather do it at home watching TV then out with my raucous friends. They have a tendency to get me into trouble, so I decided "Ya know what? Zoning out on a couch ain't a bad idea".

As for the whole underage thing, I only got a year tp go. :/ Been having a couple sips of moonshine since I was 16, smoking tobacco since I was 18... Yep, there isn't any tomorrow.

Enjoy it while you can. Alcohol has much less effect on you when you get older. There is nothing like getting drunk when young. It's something you'll never experience again when you get old enough.

Yeah..about that..Didn't even put anything in the cavity. Trying low and slow. 8 hrs @ 250.

My sister went to college for that kind of stuff. She cooks all her stuffing outside of the bird. She claims that cooking it inside can cause serious bacterial buildup that can make you deathly sick. I trust her since she's the best cook I know.

Enjoy it while you can. Alcohol has much less effect on you when you get older. There is nothing like getting drunk when young. It's something you'll never experience again when you get old enough.
Somehow I'm not itching to get back to those tequila hangover days when you gotta do construction work the next AM.

Can you imagine what it feels like to be up on a scaffold trying to hold drywall in place on a ceiling the next morning after you and 2 friends split a bottle of tequila with a worm the night before? Blech!

I still haven't forgotten that day.

Somehow I'm not itching to get back to those tequila hangover days when you gotta do construction work the next AM.

Can you imagine what it feels like to be up on a scaffold trying to hold drywall in place on a ceiling the next morning after you and 2 friends split a bottle of tequila with a worm the night before? Blech!

I've gone into work the next night after drinking until 6am that morning. Those nights are NOT fun, and that's why I stopped doing it.

Happy New Year USMB.

images

Oh yes, I can relate. My father was a bricklayer. He took me on side jobs starting at the age of 12. In my later teen years when I started drinking beer heavily, I still went out with my father on weekend mornings; under the hot sun, at times crawling up scaffolding if it was a chimney job or something, carrying clamps of bricks or pails of cement. I hear ya.

In any case I hope your turkey came out great and you have a fantastic New Years.

Oh yes, I can relate. My father was a bricklayer. He took me on side jobs starting at the age of 12. In my later teen years when I started drinking beer heavily, I still went out with my father on weekend mornings; under the hot sun, at times crawling up scaffolding if it was a chimney job or something, carrying clamps of bricks or pails of cement. I hear ya.

In any case I hope your turkey came out great and you have a fantastic New Years.
Well, I won't be carving any sandwich slices off of the breasts.
On the bright side, it turned out very moist and flavorful.
On the meh side, it just all fell apart and I yanked all the bones out I could find and put it up.
I did manage a few crumbly sammich slices.
Also, neighborhood fireworks are deterring cat n critters from cleaning up the scrapple.
Fireworks scare dogs/cats/coons.
Happy New Year!

Forum List

Back