New Years Tweed from Trump ( starting out the year dividing )

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

They guy has an ego that just doesn't quit....

upload_2016-12-31_6-46-16.jpeg

images

Trump:

I am so pretty, I am so pretty, I am so pretty and witty and Wise

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

They guy has an ego that just doesn't quit....

View attachment 104602

Yes he does and what is so sad is the next four years I will be seeing the partisans of the left act like the childish brats that the partisans on the right have been the last eight years!

Trump is President and he is one big asshole but at least he is straight forward unlike the other blow hard that is leaving office!

I have to admit I do find his trolling amusing. I've always had a fondness for the art of trolling.

images

Trump:

Can you point out the three mistakes in your witty remark!?!

Witty or witless!?!

Gay... ( doesn't fit Trump)
and it is my version revisited ..... Bows

Westside story

MARIA I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay! (bright!) And I pity Any girl who isn't me today. (tonight.)

images

Trump:

Witty or witless!?!

Westside story

MARIA I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay! (bright!) And I pity Any girl who isn't me today. (tonight.)

1. Trump is F'ugly!

2. Trump is as witty and wise as a snail with down syndrome and of course I need to stop insulting retarded snails!

3. You ruined a beautiful song!

Oh forget it!

Awesome. I love it. Trump should appoint Milo is minister of trolling! That shit is FUNNY!

I love the way Trump can reduce the left to two year olds on full tantrum. He might know what he's doing. " Hmmmm. What can I say that will drive the left insane? "

The alternative is that the left will just wig out no matter what he says.

I love the way Trump can reduce the left to two year olds on full tantrum. He might know what he's doing. " Hmmmm. What can I say that will drive the left insane? "

The alternative is that the left will just wig out no matter what he says.

He doesn't upset me, but I find it entertaining to see him flip flop from a year ago...

images

Trump:

Witty or witless!?!

Westside story

1. Trump is F'ugly!

2. Trump is as witty and wise as a snail with down syndrome and of course I need to stop insulting retarded snails!

3. You ruined a beautiful song!

Oh forget it!

BTW... I am happy to see the wit in your replies again....

Forum List

Back