New York Dem Rebukes Schumer, Pledges to Vote GOP Until Party Returns to ‘Sanity’

The guy is probably an actual liberal.

They don't have much of a place in the party right now.

He wants the dems to stop lying about the Trump administration's record of accomplishment, and to provide details about the dems' goofy initiatives.
Good luck with that. Maybe the J's will switch to Trump for 2020?

Amash, and now this guy.

It's a tiny start, but it has to start somewhere.

We need a few hundred more brave elected officials to say enough is enough.

Asking the impossible. Insane people don’t know they’re insane.

New York Dem Rebukes Schumer, Pledges to Vote GOP Until Party Returns to 'Sanity'
That sentiment is growing in the party, it's what I've been saying/doing...the party is so full of liberal insanity that it either changes from within or ceases to exist.
I think the Dem Party is too far down the road, almost every major member of the party is insane. In fact, I can’t name one sane member who while I may not agree with, has at least America as their interest.

Asking the impossible. Insane people don’t know they’re insane.

New York Dem Rebukes Schumer, Pledges to Vote GOP Until Party Returns to 'Sanity'
That sentiment is growing in the party, it's what I've been saying/doing...the party is so full of liberal insanity that it either changes from within or ceases to exist.
I think the Dem Party is too far down the road, almost every major member of the party is insane. In fact, I can’t name one sane member who while I may not agree with, has at least America as their interest.

They drove pro-lifers out of the party decades ago.

Last edited:
Amash, and now this guy.

Amash was a Republican

Amash, and now this guy.

Amash was a Republican

I think he's applauding the possible death of the two party system.
I'd just like to add one that isn't insane.

I'd settle for one whose name people don't have to plug in to a search engine...

Amash, and now this guy.

Amash was a Republican
Amash, and now this guy.

Amash was a Republican

I think he's applauding the possible death of the two party system.
I'd just like to add one that isn't insane.
Amash is the one Republican who is calling for impeachment when their is no cause for impeachment. I wouldn't call that the sign of sanity

AOC, Tlaib, Ilhan...

Nucleus of the next Bolshevic revolution?

Amash is the one Republican who is calling for impeachment when their is no cause for impeachment. I wouldn't call that the sign of sanity
Refusing to obediently follow the herd is a sign of principles, not insanity.

The two ends of the spectrum demonstrate their insanity for the rest of us, daily.

Refusing to obediently follow the herd is a sign of principles, not insanity.

The two ends of the spectrum demonstrate their insanity for the rest of us, daily.
No that's not it. calling for impeachment when their is no cause for impeachment is a sign of mental instability

Forum List

Back