New York is a severely closed Primary, Most Trump voters closed out

Ted is running a distant third.
among people answering the phone. People who are registered republicans, not so much. Trump's voters are mostly democrats.
If a New York republican votes for a man who openly hates New York then they have no respect for themselves.
You know damn well Cruz was talking about the liberal values that run new York. Was his comment stupid? Obviously, as equally stupid as yours.
Newsflash gramps: if you openly mock and belittle the values of a specific group of people, and then double down when asked about it later, you must not really like those people.

Cruz doesn't deserve a single vote in New York.
They're liberal politicians lol. I seriously doubt YOU like conservative politicians who create conservative laws (values) in the southern states.

And spare me your bullshit reply

Man, if Trump were to lose NY I'd steal my neighbor's sailboat and take it to the harbor and fuck a reindeer on the bow in the middle of downtown. But I don't see it actually happening.
I was hoping against hope Trump would lose New York, but now I'm REALLY hoping he loses.

Cruz won't even come close because of his comments on "New York Values". He can BS all he wants but everybody knew what he meant. I got news for him too, many in my state of CT work or have family that live in NY and we didn't take that comment lightly either.

Cruz won't even come close because of his comments on "New York Values". He can BS all he wants but everybody knew what he meant. I got news for him too, many in my state of CT work or have family that live in NY and we didn't take that comment lightly either.
Cruz was referring to Trump's statement on Meet The Press about his New York values. Those were Trump's own words. And Trump explained his New York values made him "very pro choice" and that he would not ban partial birth abortions, and that gays in the military did not "disturb" him.

So if you harmonize with Trump's New York values, go ahead and vote for him.

RUSSERT: How about gays serving in the military?

TRUMP: It would not disturb me. I mean, hey, I lived in New York City and Manhattan all my life! Okay? So, you know, my views are a little bit different than if I lived in Iowa, perhaps, but it's not something that would disturb me.

RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion. The eliminating of abortion in the third trimester. Big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortions?

TRUMP: Well, look, I am very pro-choice. And again, it may be a little bit of a New York background because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country, and, you know, I was raised in New York and grew up and work and everything else in New York City.

RUSSERT: But you would not ban it?

TRUMP: No.

RUSSERT: Or ban partial birth abortion?

TRUMP: No. I would...I am pro-choice in every respect, and as far as it goes.

Ted is running a distant third.
among people answering the phone. People who are registered republicans, not so much. Trump's voters are mostly democrats.
If a New York republican votes for a man who openly hates New York then they have no respect for themselves.
You know damn well Cruz was talking about the liberal values that run new York. Was his comment stupid? Obviously, as equally stupid as yours.
Newsflash gramps: if you openly mock and belittle the values of a specific group of people, and then double down when asked about it later, you must not really like those people.

They're liberal politicians lol. I seriously doubt YOU like conservative politicians who create conservative laws (values) in the southern states.

Well fuck you gramps

I wish it was true that most of Trump's Chumps are Democrats. I really do. Because he was a far left liberal until five minutes ago.

It depresses the shit out of me so many Republicans are falling for this obvious huckster.

Cruz was referring to Trump's statement on Meet The Press about his New York values. Those were Trump's own words. And Trump explained his New York values made him "very pro choice" and that he would not ban partial birth abortions, and that gays in the military did not "disturb" him.

TRUMP: It would not disturb me. I mean, hey, I lived in New York City and Manhattan all my life! Okay? So, you know, my views are a little bit different than if I lived in Iowa, perhaps, but it's not something that would disturb me.

RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion. The eliminating of abortion in the third trimester. Big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortions?

TRUMP: Well, look, I am very pro-choice. And again, it may be a little bit of a New York background because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country, and, you know, I was raised in New York and grew up and work and everything else in New York City.

That video is edited. Here is the part you mindless, piss drinking, rubes always seem to leave out...

MR. RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion, the eliminating of abortion in the third trimester: big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortion?

MR. TRUMP: Well, look, I'm very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still—I just believe in choice. And, again, it may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country. And, you know, I was raised in New York, and grew up and work and everything else in New York City. But I am strongly for choice and, yet, I hate the concept of abortion.

MR. RUSSERT: But you would not ban it?

MR. TRUMP: No.

MR. RUSSERT: Or ban partial birth abortion?

MR. TRUMP: No. I am pro-choice in every respect and as far as it goes, but I just hate it.

You're a piss drinking rube.

Here is the entire interview...The Voter's Self Defense System

That video is edited. Here is the part you mindless, piss drinking, rubes always seem to leave out...

MR. RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion, the eliminating of abortion in the third trimester: big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortion?

MR. TRUMP: Well, look, I'm very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still—I just believe in choice. And, again, it may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country. And, you know, I was raised in New York, and grew up and work and everything else in New York City. But I am strongly for choice and, yet, I hate the concept of abortion.

MR. TRUMP: No. I am pro-choice in every respect and as far as it goes, but I just hate it.

At the end of the day, he is "very pro-choice". He said it himself.

He's like his German relatives who pretended not to know what was happening in the death camps outside their villages.

"I wouldn't exterminate a Jew myself, I hate it. It's icky. But I'm very pro-Nazi."

Last edited:

"Gee, I wouldn't kill a Jew myself, I hate it. But I'm very pro-Nazi."

So now you're equating abortion with Nazi's murdering Jews?

Good luck with that Rube.

Most Trump voters are Democrats gaming the system. They can't do that in New York. In order to change your registration you had to change in last October.

So maybe ted has a majority of New York voters already.

And he will only do better

How New York's Voter Registration Law Is Going To Screw Donald Trump | RedState

republicans should pick their nominee.

democrats should pick *their* nominee.

I don't know what "severely" closed means. it's just closed.... which is as it should be.

I'm equating Trump with someone who doesn't like getting their own hands dirty, but who are okay with government-sanctioned mass slaughter, you bet.

"I'm very pro-choice."

I wish it was true that most of Trump's Chumps are Democrats. I really do. Because he was a far left liberal until five minutes ago.

It depresses the shit out of me so many Republicans are falling for this obvious huckster.
actual percentages are hard to come by, but it is Yuuuucge. Even most of the so called closed primary states let people to vote republican if they changed parties in the previous week. New York requires people to be Republican since last september.

I just can't believe there are very many of those anywhere who are Trump suopporters.

Last edited:

He's like his German relatives who pretended not to know what was happening in the death camps outside their villages.

"I wouldn't exterminate a Jew myself, I hate it. It's icky. But I'm very pro-Nazi."

at the end of the day, he forced a girlfriend to have an abortion to "take care of it". (at least that's what he told howard stern).

why anyone would take him seriously is beyond me.

And trying to put Cruz's statement in another context. He MEANT to INSULT Trump with that statement, which in turn is an insult to ALL New Yorkers. You can try to spin it anyway you want, it was MEANT to be an insult, it worked. Now Cruz has to deal with the aftermath.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

And trying to put Cruz's statement in another context. He MEANT to INSULT Trump with that statement, which in turn is an insult to ALL New Yorkers. You can try to spin it anyway you want, it was MEANT to be an insult, it worked. Now Cruz has to deal with the aftermath.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

which is why he was so "warmly" received by new Yorkers. I'd love to know who the genius was who sent him to the Bronx.

:rofl:

I'm equating Trump with someone who doesn't like getting their own hands dirty, but who are okay with government-sanctioned mass slaughter, you bet.

"I'm very pro-choice."

You are an extremist who views abortion as "murder".

Well fuck you gramps

Well fuck you gramps
No thanks

"I'm very pro-choice."

You are an extremist who views abortion as "murder".

It is is it not? It's the extermination of a human life aka, murder. And I'm certainly no extremist on the issue.

Forum List

Back