New York is a severely closed Primary, Most Trump voters closed out

That video is edited. Here is the part you mindless, piss drinking, rubes always seem to leave out...

MR. RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion, the eliminating of abortion in the third trimester: big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortion?

MR. TRUMP: Well, look, I'm very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still—I just believe in choice. And, again, it may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country. And, you know, I was raised in New York, and grew up and work and everything else in New York City. But I am strongly for choice and, yet, I hate the concept of abortion.

MR. RUSSERT: But you would not ban it?

MR. TRUMP: No.

MR. RUSSERT: Or ban partial birth abortion?

MR. TRUMP: No. I am pro-choice in every respect and as far as it goes, but I just hate it.

You're a piss drinking rube.

Here is the entire interview...The Voter's Self Defense System
At the end of the day, he is "very pro-choice". He said it himself.

"Gee, I wouldn't kill a Jew myself, I hate it. But I'm very pro-Nazi."
That video is edited. Here is the part you mindless, piss drinking, rubes always seem to leave out...

MR. RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion, the eliminating of abortion in the third trimester: big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortion?

MR. TRUMP: Well, look, I'm very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still—I just believe in choice. And, again, it may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country. And, you know, I was raised in New York, and grew up and work and everything else in New York City. But I am strongly for choice and, yet, I hate the concept of abortion.

MR. RUSSERT: But you would not ban it?

MR. TRUMP: No.

MR. RUSSERT: Or ban partial birth abortion?

MR. TRUMP: No. I am pro-choice in every respect and as far as it goes, but I just hate it.

You're a piss drinking rube.

Here is the entire interview...The Voter's Self Defense System
At the end of the day, he is "very pro-choice". He said it himself.

"Gee, I wouldn't kill a Jew myself, I hate it. But I'm very pro-Nazi."

So now you're equating abortion with Nazi's murdering Jews?

Good luck with that Rube.
I'm equating Trump with someone who doesn't like getting their own hands dirty, but who are okay with government-sanctioned mass slaughter, you bet.

"I'm very pro-choice."

You are an extremist who views abortion as "murder".
It is is it not? It's the extermination of a human life aka, murder. And I'm certainly no extremist on the issue.

IMHO, Most of the time abortion is not murder. 92% of abortions are completed in the first trimester. 99% are completed before 21 weeks. A fetus is not viable (can survive outside the womb) until the 23rd week. U.S. Abortion Statistics

Regarding partial birth abortions - they are repulsive and I do believe it is an act of murder. You are taking a baby that can survive outside the womb and killing it.

PS-Trump issued a statement shortly after that interview with Russert clarifying his views on partial birth abortion - he was against in 1999 and he is against it now.

I listen to local conservative radio in Buffalo, NY where I am from, its very pro-trump here, Cruz supporters in minority for sure

Ted is running a distant third.
among people answering the phone. People who are registered republicans, not so much. Trump's voters are mostly democrats.
If a New York republican votes for a man who openly hates New York then they have no respect for themselves.
same thing I said about white people that voted for the racist obama just to prove they werent racist.
no respect for themselves at all.

among people answering the phone. People who are registered republicans, not so much. Trump's voters are mostly democrats.
If a New York republican votes for a man who openly hates New York then they have no respect for themselves.
same thing I said about white people that voted for the racist obama just to prove they werent racist.
Yeah I'm sure their voting for Obama had nothing to do with the absolute disaster that the GOP and Dubya brought upon this country between 2001 and 2009. :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm sure their voting for Obama had nothing to do with the absolute disaster that the GOP and Dubya brought upon this country between 2001 and 2009. :rolleyes:
Most likely not. Most intelligent people realize that the housing industry collapse was the fault of Clinton and the democrats.

sounds honest and fair to me.

Most likely not. Most intelligent people realize that the housing industry collapse was the fault of Clinton and the democrats.
Lol. That's wrong but also just one of many of Dubya's failures.

In your defense I did say intelligent people would know.
so, you get a pass for not knowing.

If most Trump voters are Democrats gaming the system...then who are all these people voting for Bernie and Hillary? You can't vote in both party primaries.

In your defense I did say intelligent people would know.
so, you get a pass for not knowing.
Lol okay. Nothing was Dubya's fault. That's why so many of the GOP candidates praise him and are fighting for his endorsement. :rofl:

All Cruz and Kasich are attempting to do is stop him from getting over 50%. Neither Cruz nor Kasich can win the nomination realistically, so they are playing for an open convention where the only thing that is for sure is--------> Trump will NOT win!

And trying to put Cruz's statement in another context. He MEANT to INSULT Trump with that statement, which in turn is an insult to ALL New Yorkers. You can try to spin it anyway you want, it was MEANT to be an insult, it worked. Now Cruz has to deal with the aftermath.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Are most New Yorkers liberals? Enough said.

Last edited:
Man, if Trump were to lose NY I'd steal my neighbor's sailboat and take it to the harbor and fuck a reindeer on the bow in the middle of downtown. But I don't see it actually happening.

Now that would make the news

Ted's prospects are not looking good. His "New York values" comments may have sounded good in "fly-over country," but not in New York, and especially not in NYC. He should just write it off and move on to Pennsylvania, where he has a lot of work to do but could accomplish something in the time remaining.
Canadians shouldn't be passing judgment on New York values...or Pennsylvania values either....

Ted's prospects are not looking good. His "New York values" comments may have sounded good in "fly-over country," but not in New York, and especially not in NYC. He should just write it off and move on to Pennsylvania, where he has a lot of work to do but could accomplish something in the time remaining.
Canadians shouldn't be passing judgment on New York values...or Pennsylvania values either....

Well Americans can say whatever the heck they want. I love the first amendment for it. So tough. if you dont want people to judge your values, move to north korea

Forum List

Back