New York is a severely closed Primary, Most Trump voters closed out

That video is edited. Here is the part you mindless, piss drinking, rubes always seem to leave out...

MR. RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion, the eliminating of abortion in the third trimester: big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortion?

MR. TRUMP: Well, look, I'm very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still—I just believe in choice. And, again, it may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country. And, you know, I was raised in New York, and grew up and work and everything else in New York City. But I am strongly for choice and, yet, I hate the concept of abortion.

MR. RUSSERT: But you would not ban it?

MR. TRUMP: No.

MR. RUSSERT: Or ban partial birth abortion?

MR. TRUMP: No. I am pro-choice in every respect and as far as it goes, but I just hate it.

You're a piss drinking rube.

Here is the entire interview...The Voter's Self Defense System
At the end of the day, he is "very pro-choice". He said it himself.

"Gee, I wouldn't kill a Jew myself, I hate it. But I'm very pro-Nazi."
That video is edited. Here is the part you mindless, piss drinking, rubes always seem to leave out...

MR. RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion, the eliminating of abortion in the third trimester: big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortion?

MR. TRUMP: Well, look, I'm very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still—I just believe in choice. And, again, it may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country. And, you know, I was raised in New York, and grew up and work and everything else in New York City. But I am strongly for choice and, yet, I hate the concept of abortion.

MR. TRUMP: No. I am pro-choice in every respect and as far as it goes, but I just hate it.

So now you're equating abortion with Nazi's murdering Jews?

Good luck with that Rube.
I'm equating Trump with someone who doesn't like getting their own hands dirty, but who are okay with government-sanctioned mass slaughter, you bet.

"I'm very pro-choice."

You are an extremist who views abortion as "murder".
It is is it not? It's the extermination of a human life aka, murder. And I'm certainly no extremist on the issue.

Therefore are you in favor of
a) making abortion illegal
b) prosecuting all women who have abortions for murder- including those who travel to another country and have an abortion.
c) prosecuting all doctors who perform abortions
d) prosecuting women who have miscarriages for manslaughter if the woman drinks or smokes during her pregnancy.
e) do you want to see all women who have had abortions prosecuted for murder?

Cruz won't even come close because of his comments on "New York Values". He can BS all he wants but everybody knew what he meant. I got news for him too, many in my state of CT work or have family that live in NY and we didn't take that comment lightly either.
Cruz was referring to Trump's statement on Meet The Press about his New York values. Those were Trump's own words. And Trump explained his New York values made him "very pro choice" and that he would not ban partial birth abortions, and that gays in the military did not "disturb" him.

So if you harmonize with Trump's New York values, go ahead and vote for him.

RUSSERT: How about gays serving in the military?

TRUMP: It would not disturb me. I mean, hey, I lived in New York City and Manhattan all my life! Okay? So, you know, my views are a little bit different than if I lived in Iowa, perhaps, but it's not something that would disturb me.

RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion. The eliminating of abortion in the third trimester. Big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortions?

TRUMP: Well, look, I am very pro-choice. And again, it may be a little bit of a New York background because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country, and, you know, I was raised in New York and grew up and work and everything else in New York City.

RUSSERT: But you would not ban it?

TRUMP: No.

RUSSERT: Or ban partial birth abortion?

TRUMP: No. I would...I am pro-choice in every respect, and as far as it goes.

He's like his German relatives who pretended not to know what was happening in the death camps outside their villages.

"I wouldn't exterminate a Jew myself, I hate it. It's icky. But I'm very pro-Nazi."

at the end of the day, he forced a girlfriend to have an abortion to "take care of it". (at least that's what he told howard stern).

No, he did not force her to have an abortion. His daughter Tiffany was the result.

At the 17 minute mark:

Cruz won't even come close because of his comments on "New York Values". He can BS all he wants but everybody knew what he meant. I got news for him too, many in my state of CT work or have family that live in NY and we didn't take that comment lightly either.
Cruz was referring to Trump's statement on Meet The Press about his New York values. Those were Trump's own words. And Trump explained his New York values made him "very pro choice" and that he would not ban partial birth abortions, and that gays in the military did not "disturb" him.

TRUMP: It would not disturb me. I mean, hey, I lived in New York City and Manhattan all my life! Okay? So, you know, my views are a little bit different than if I lived in Iowa, perhaps, but it's not something that would disturb me.

RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion. The eliminating of abortion in the third trimester. Big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortions?

TRUMP: Well, look, I am very pro-choice. And again, it may be a little bit of a New York background because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country, and, you know, I was raised in New York and grew up and work and everything else in New York City.

He's like his German relatives who pretended not to know what was happening in the death camps outside their villages.

"I wouldn't exterminate a Jew myself, I hate it. It's icky. But I'm very pro-Nazi."

at the end of the day, he forced a girlfriend to have an abortion to "take care of it". (at least that's what he told howard stern).

No, he did not force her to have an abortion. His daughter Tiffany was the result.

I'm not talking about marla maples.

I'm equating Trump with someone who doesn't like getting their own hands dirty, but who are okay with government-sanctioned mass slaughter, you bet.

"I'm very pro-choice."

It is is it not? It's the extermination of a human life aka, murder. And I'm certainly no extremist on the issue.

b) prosecuting all women who have abortions for murder- including those who travel to another country and have an abortion.
d) prosecuting women who have miscarriages for manslaughter if the woman drinks or smokes during her pregnancy.
A. Yes
B. Obviously if it's illegal, dumbass
C. Yes & take their practice
D. You remain a dumbfuck
E. Confirmation of D

"I'm very pro-choice."

Wow, you love your straw man fallacies!

Yes, abortion is the taking of a human life, i.e. murder.

Therefore I am in favor of making abortion illegal and prosecuting abortionists, not the mothers.

"I'm very pro-choice."

A. Yes
D. You remain a dumbfuck
E. Confirmation of D

You remain both an extremist and as usual are dodging the questions.

You never disappoint.

That's the only time the subject came up during Trump's interview with Stern. So you are talking about Marla Maples, you just don't know it.

I bet you have heard a clip which starts AFTER Trump mentions Tiffany.

"I'm very pro-choice."

A. Yes
D. You remain a dumbfuck
E. Confirmation of D

You never disappoint.
He answered the questions directly, as did I. Just because we didn't affirm your ERRONEOUS ASSUMPTIONS, doesn't mean we dodged shit.

That's the problem with your straw man fallacies. They expose you as an idiot.

"I'm very pro-choice."

A. Yes
D. You remain a dumbfuck
E. Confirmation of D

You never disappoint.
I answered your questions. The last two were asinine positions that only a moron would hold, ment to paint me as something I'm not. Something like YOU

That's the only time the subject came up during Trump's interview with Stern. So you are talking about Marla Maples, you just don't know it.

sorry... you're right. it was marla maples and he "TRIED" to get her to "take care of it".

either way, he's a loser and thinks it's ok when it's him but that he should pander to the wingnuts.

"I'm very pro-choice."

Therefore I am in favor of making abortion illegal and prosecuting abortionists, not the mothers.

Where is the straw man? I am really curious.

How can you argue for prosecuting the person who performs the abortion- but not the one who asks to have it performed? While I do not agree that abortion is murder, for those who believe it is, how is it any different than a woman hiring a hit man to kill her husband?

And again- if the potential child being carried by a woman is considered a child- then every miscarriage should be treated exactly the same thing as any death of a child- with any potential child who is miscarried by a mother autopsied to determine whether or not the potential child died due to parental neglect.

We know that cigarette smoking leads to an increase in the rate of miscarriages- don't you think you should be prosecuting those women for child neglect if they are putting their potential child at risk?

Smoking is causing impotence, miscarriages, and infertility
In pregnancy smoking can increase the risks of miscarriage, certain fetal malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, and stillbirth and death of the newborn. It can also triple the chances of having a low birthweight baby

sorry... you're right. it was marla maples and he "TRIED" to get her to "take care of it".

either way, he's a loser and thinks it's ok when it's him but that he should pander to the wingnuts.

No, he didn't. Listen to the full interview I linked. He clearly says Tiffany was the result and that he is "glad it happened". And he never says he tried to get her to "take care of it". You are making that up.

He said, "What are we going to do about this?" And then the very next thing he asked was, "Do you want to get married?"

A. Yes
D. You remain a dumbfuck
E. Confirmation of D

You never disappoint.
The last two were asinine positions that only a moron

The positions that a moron like you find waaaay to uncomfortable to answer.

A. Yes
D. You remain a dumbfuck
E. Confirmation of D

You never disappoint.
They expose you as an idiot.

I have found that idiots like you who want women to be subject to what you think that they should be doing don't like answering questions like that.

And of course- the reason why I asked is because I know you won't answer them.

Oh well- there is a reasonable debate to be had regarding abortion, but I have yet to see it here at USMB or any other public forum.

Completely off topic in this thread- and I don't expect you to do more than stomp your feet and call names. The reason I rarely bother with responding to such idiotic posts- I leave you to them.

A. Yes
D. You remain a dumbfuck
E. Confirmation of D

You never disappoint.
The last two were asinine positions that only a moron

The positions that a moron like you find waaaay to uncomfortable to answer.
Positions from whom exactly? The ONLY person I've ever seen say such stupid shit is YOU.

So stop projecting & join us here back in reality.

A. Yes
D. You remain a dumbfuck
E. Confirmation of D

You never disappoint.

I have found that idiots like you who want women to be subject to what you think that they should be doing don't like answering questions like that.

Oh well- there is a reasonable debate to be had regarding abortion, but I have yet to see it here at USMB or any other public forum.

Completely off topic in this thread- and I don't expect you to do more than stomp your feet and call names. The reason I rarely bother with responding to such idiotic posts- I leave you to them.
YOU assign some asinine position to someone else and when they reject such stupidity you claim they are hiding from said position YOU assigned to them....

Do you ha0ve ANY IDEA how utterly ridiculous that is?

Wow. This thread is a case study for wishful thinking and delusion.

Back here in reality:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - New York Republican Presidential Primary

Trump is going to win by a landslide in NY.

I say this as someone who thinks he is a complete clown.
Not if most of his voters are democrats. He is at 50% now, of all voters saying is voting in the republican primary. A large percentage of those are not. he will be his charming self to NY voters as he is to everyone else, which means he will loose a large % of them over the next two weeks.

New York will be crazy. Cruz will get lots of 3 delegate districts, Trump will get nothing but 2 delegate districts. he just can't get over 50% anywhere

A. Yes
D. You remain a dumbfuck
E. Confirmation of D

You never disappoint.

YOU assign some asinine position to someone else and when they reject such stupidity you claim they are hiding from said position YOU assigned to them....

Do you ha0ve ANY IDEA how utterly ridiculous that is?
Bingo.

STRAW MAN: Do you like humping donkeys? We all know you do.

MAN: Nope. Don't be a retard.

STRAW MAN: Stop evading the question! Why are you hiding?

"I'm very pro-choice."

You are an extremist who holds extreme views.

Forum List

Back