New York is the rudest city in America, survey says

No shit! I learned that as a teenager after spending a week with Queens teens back in 1974.
Everyone has to shout to be heard and push and shove to get anywhere. Too many people. That’s the environment. That explains trump’s persona.
But they can be as helpful and humane as anyone else at the same time. 9-11 responders come to mind.

My reaction is, I knew that.

I saw something in New York that looked like something out of a TV show or movie about New York.

A woman steps off the curb into the street, and a taxi cab slams its breaks and honks at her.

She yells at the taxi driver: "Hey, I'm walkin' here!"

I would agree with that.... NY rudest city in America. Yep I agree.

Did they spend taxpayer money on this

I'm doing a study to see if the sky is blue ...I'll need 48 million dollars to conduct it

I didn't find them rude. I found them needing a proper response to laugh and be friendly.
" Ya want a fuckin sub or whaaaat "?
No asshole. I want three of the fuckers and somebody taller so I can go eye to eye with the order taker. Is your mom busy ?

No surprise either that the survey found Los Angeles, CA to be the 2nd most rudest. Let's see...What does NY and LA have in common? Well....for one....they are both Democrat-leftist strongholds. .
What do they have in common?

America.

What they both have in common is a large concentration of the Synagogue of Satan.

Also, here's another interesting fact.....

CRIME is always significantly HIGHER in Leftists Controlled Countries, Localities and States.....why is that?

Makes no difference if it's Brazil, Venezuela, Chicago, Baltimore etc etc etc....

Want proof?.......Go get it.....

Global Crime Stats

Last edited:
Not the bumf*ckel South?

I've heard many stories of how rude they are to us.

Yelling, cursing, and telling New Yorkers to leave their little sh(t towns down South.

Americans are pretty shitty all 'round, that's just this society. That's why this is like the political system. All anyone can do is spew and spittle over who is worse. Grand prize for for claiming it ain't you and yours.

CRIME is always significantly HIGHER in Leftists Controlled Countries, Localities and States.....why is that?

Cost of Living

Uh settle down buddy,
NYC has a lower murder rate than every single Southern state, and New York state has a lower murder rate than NYC.

Cost of Living
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, partisanshitheads on Christmas Eve. What states suck up federal aid again?

FedAidtoStates-011-1024x916.png

Which States Rely the Most on Federal Aid? | Tax Foundation

Forum List

Back