New York.. Time to Move Lady Liberty..

Sure Jack. Now all you gotta do is PROVE THAT. Show us the site, lame-ass. Nice to see how easily you folded not able to factually dispute a single thing I said because you know it is all true. My record of kicking your ass stands at 100%.
You're a limp noodle, Freaky. Glad you've moved on from the 2020 election and now have Trump's innocence to focus on. :)
I tell you what, let's talk when the next indictment is handed down. You guys are sure doing a lot of crying over a bottom rung indictment.

This was pretty fucking awesome...well played Mr Salaam.

Exonerated Central Park 5 member Yusef Salaam responds to Trump charges with full-page ad

View attachment 773470
Well, that seems rather stretchy but still interesting..

You're a limp noodle, Freaky.
And you're a commie dirtball who will someday meet the wrong person.

Glad you've moved on from the 2020 election
I never move from America's first stolen fraud election.

and now have Trump's innocence to focus on.
Trump is already innocent. He's an American, not some piece of dogheave commie like you. It is now up to you to PROVE his GUILT, bonebrain.

I tell you what,
Jack, you tell me nothing but what a big dirtball you are every time you open your mouth.

let's talk when the next indictment is handed down.
Hope it's a lot better than the first one!

You guys are sure doing a lot of crying
Save your bullshit Jack. I'm not the one who has pursued Trump for 8 years, you are. I'm not the one who's blown half a billion dollars trying to get him, you are. I'm not the one who thought you already had him 4-5 years ago, YOU ARE, and I'm not the one who keeps losing him every time right through your fingers, you are. And I'm not the one who keeps retorting: "I'll get him next time," to sooth my frayed nerves, you are. I'm not the one who thinks "saving democracy" is using the force of law to get people you don't like looking for the crime to get him with, you are.

Thing is Jack: There was no arrest, there was no mug shot, there was no handcuffs, there was no perp walk. Trump is home in Mar A Lago and you are still you living in some rat hole--- crying "get Trump." :lmao:

Yes, we already know Trumpers will donate money to Trump regardless if he was indicted or not? Or do you think he wasn't already raising money off this before he was indicted?

And this will lead to you dic suckers finding someone else to worship after Trump no longer has the power you worshiped him for in the first place...

And if it leads to Democrats getting indicted for crimes.....so the fuck what? You morons are the ones who worship politicians, not the rest of us....we not losing sleep over the prospects of Hunter's laptop serving prison time...yall are clowns...
Trump didnt have donations flooding in until this happened. Are you stupid or just uninformed?

You all lose your shit every time we go after anyone on your side for crimes. You didnt want Hillary punished for anything, you dont want us to investigate Biden, you dont want us to throw BLM rioters in jail, you dont want us to arrest Kavanaugh protesters outside his home. All you guys do is bitch and moan any time we want to punish one of your own.

FACTS. Facts are nothing? Only in your world of communism, Jack. I dare you to point out that a single thing I stated above doesn't now and into the future play out just as I said! It is all 100% FACTS.

Am I worried? Only an insane man would not be worried about watching the greatest country in the world falling to blind fascism and a police state, where all the honest people are locked up while the criminals run free and their country is sold out right from under their feet to support a global agenda, followed soon after by a collapse of our banks, a collapse of the US Dollar and even possibly leading to a third world war. Those are the designs of a madman.
The Pen Is Mightier Than the Sword Only When It's Writing an Order for More Swords

Sounds like fighting words to me. And I don't mean "fighting with words."

Yup, Lady Liberty should be replaced with a Donkeys Patoot.. New York has become a national embarrassment, a farce, a pathetic example of Freedom and Liberty..

Thye only Donkeys Patoot is what you use for a brain. Trump is the national embarrassment. Trump and garbage like you do not believe in freedom and liberty.

Well, perhaps a state that represents Freedom and Liberty and the traditional American way and intentions. New York no longer represents America, it represents the worst of America, the essence of the Democrat Party.

Red states are the ones who no longer represent freedom and liberty. In red states there is no liberty and no freedom. The state flag for red states should be swastikas. The traditional American way to you right wing Nazis are white men in charge. Red states are where the worst of America is. Free speech rights are attacked, voting rights are attacked, the rights of women and minorities are attacked. If you are a part of a group that is hated by right wing fascists then you will be terrorized.

JackOfNoTrades crime is out of control in New York. Set aside your asinine tds long enough to get a breath of reality. Charging VICTIMS with crimes while letting perps off is a HUGE PROBLEM and the polar opposite of what the Statue of Liberty stands for

Crime is out of control in red states. Use your asinine brain for a change. Your stupidity shows that you suffer from TDS.

Crime is out of control in red states. Use your asinine brain for a change. Your stupidity shows that you suffer from TDS.
This is Missouri stats. A red state.

Screenshot_20230406_164300_Google.jpg

Now go sit down in the corner and stfu

Red states are the ones who no longer represent freedom and liberty. In red states there is no liberty and no freedom. The state flag for red states should be swastikas. The traditional American way to you right wing Nazis are white men in charge. Red states are where the worst of America is. Free speech rights are attacked, voting rights are attacked, the rights of women and minorities are attacked. If you are a part of a group that is hated by right wing fascists then you will be terrorized.
Nope .. I don’t think you’re overly intense or melodramatic at all .. 🙂
( hugs)

Thye only Donkeys Patoot is what you use for a brain. Trump is the national embarrassment. Trump and garbage like you do not believe in freedom and liberty.
Ouch.. I remember when Democrats were all about love .. love .. love .. (it was fun) what happened?

Yup, Lady Liberty should be replaced with a Donkeys Patoot.. New York has become a national embarrassment, a farce, a pathetic example of Freedom and Liberty..
Hey, did you chant "LOCK HER UP" at Trump's arraignment?

If you couldn't make the trip, the good news is there may be another Trump arraignment coming to a location near you!!!

Hey, did you chant "LOCK HER UP" at Trump's arraignment?

If you couldn't make the trip, the good news is there may be another Trump arraignment coming to a location near you!!!
Nope.. I figure the fix on Hillary was already in so why bother.. The corruption of all America’s intelligence agencies does bother me though.

Last edited:
Nope.. I figure the fix on Hillary was already in so why bother.. The corruption of all America’s intelligence agencies does bother me though.
In other words, it didn't bother you that your orange fuhrer was encouraging locking up Hillary without evidence but now that he himself is being indicted, you suddenly woke up to "corruption of America"? :auiqs.jpg:

LOL You guys are so cute. Retards, each and every one of you. but so cute in your hypocrisy!!

Forum List

Back