New York Times: Trump's Corona Policy WORKED

From the original Times article....

Today, and despite the president’s own resistance, masks are widely accepted. Various polls show that the number of Americans who wear them, at least when entering stores, went from near zero in March to about 65 percent in early summer to 85 percent or even 90 percent in October. Seeing the president and many White House staffers stricken by the virus may convince yet more Americans to wear masks.

The slow but relentless acceptance of what epidemiologists call “non-pharmaceutical interventions” has made a huge difference in lives saved.
Hi dumb dumb. Who was resistant to wearing masks, dumb dumb?

• On April 6, the World Health Organization released new guidance saying that healthy people don't need to wear face masks to prevent coronavirus spread.
  • Masks should be for the sick, their caretakers, and healthcare workers, the WHO guidance said.

I guess WHO were wrong. I mean of course they were and before your typical predictable response that it was early, no it wasn't. That was in April, pretty late into it.

So, Trump as you pathetic gasbags always tell him to follow the scientists or experts, that is what he did. Didn't he?

• Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, says he doesn't regret advising Americans against wearing masks early on in the COVID-19 pandemic.
  • In an interview with CBS Evening News anchor Norah O'Donnell published in InStyle, Fauci defended his credibility and decision-making in response to recent attempts from the White House to undermine him.
  • "I don't regret anything I said then because in the context of the time in which I said it, it was correct. We were told in our task force meetings that we have a serious problem with the lack of PPEs," he said.

Again, followed the expert. But you stupid gasbags dismiss all of that. Considering you are a left wing white woman, and full of emotional hysterics and ignorant as hell, you may need to get your often pegged husband to read those articles for you or translate them.

1. Maybe that so-called "news"paper is now 100% confident that Mr. Biden will win, so it feels that it can thrown a crumb to President Trump.

2. Maybe it has decided to tack back to the center to salvage whatever little credibility it still has.

3. Maybe it will become a critic of the Biden-Harris administration, thus getting Trump supporters to start subscribing after January 20.

1. Maybe that so-called "news"paper is now 100% confident that Mr. Biden will win, so it feels that it can thrown a crumb to President Trump.

2. Maybe it has decided to tack back to the center to salvage whatever little credibility it still has.

3. Maybe it will become a critic of the Biden-Harris administration, thus getting Trump supporters to start subscribing after January 20.

Or maybe they are just verifying what we've all known for the last several years, and presenting it before the election so people understand what they are electing.

Oh please. This is where the biggest sycophants post. We know that if dear leader asked them to wear a mask they would. You can’t hide, we see you.

We know that? We know that how?
I’ll answer like Bill Barr, but I will actually apply it...logic.
Trump cultists will do anything dear leader asks them to. I wish he’d ask them to wear masks....

Today, and despite the president’s own resistance, masks are widely accepted. Various polls show that the number of Americans who wear them, at least when entering stores, went from near zero in March to about 65 percent in early summer to 85 percent or even 90 percent in October. Seeing the president and many White House staffers stricken by the virus may convince yet more Americans to wear masks.

The slow but relentless acceptance of what epidemiologists call “non-pharmaceutical interventions” has made a huge difference in lives saved.

• On April 6, the World Health Organization released new guidance saying that healthy people don't need to wear face masks to prevent coronavirus spread.
  • Masks should be for the sick, their caretakers, and healthcare workers, the WHO guidance said.

I guess WHO were wrong. I mean of course they were and before your typical predictable response that it was early, no it wasn't. That was in April, pretty late into it.

So, Trump as you pathetic gasbags always tell him to follow the scientists or experts, that is what he did. Didn't he?

• Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, says he doesn't regret advising Americans against wearing masks early on in the COVID-19 pandemic.
  • In an interview with CBS Evening News anchor Norah O'Donnell published in InStyle, Fauci defended his credibility and decision-making in response to recent attempts from the White House to undermine him.
  • "I don't regret anything I said then because in the context of the time in which I said it, it was correct. We were told in our task force meetings that we have a serious problem with the lack of PPEs," he said.

Again, followed the expert. But you stupid gasbags dismiss all of that. Considering you are a left wing white woman, and full of emotional hysterics and ignorant as hell, you may need to get your often pegged husband to read those articles for you or translate them.

April 3rd: CDC recommends wearing masks.

April 3rd: Trump’s statement on the CDC’s recommendation. ...
“The C.D.C. is advising the use of nonmedical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure. So it’s voluntary. You don’t have to do it. They suggested for a period of time, but this is voluntary. I don’t think I’m going to be doing it.”

Finally...August 13 he says masks are patriotic...

You are a smart boy, you can work it out.

As to my husband? Leave him out of this.

Trump cultists will do anything dear leader asks them to. I wish he’d ask them to wear masks....

I don't think you quite understand. People who don't wear masks do so because they hate them, and no matter what Trump says, they're simply not going to wear them. I know how brainwashing works because I've watched the MSM and the Democrat party for a long time. So let me tell you something (as the robot in the classic show Lost in Space used to say) that will not compute: Just because we support Trump doesn't mean we follow his commands. We like what he's done, but don't adore him.

We all believe this virus is here, but we question the numbers, which by personal experience, I've come to realize how phony they are. Take Baron Trump for instance. First he tested positive for Covid, took another test later, and tested negative. However most ordinary people won't go back for a second test. They test positive, accept it, quarantine for a few weeks, and it's over for them.

The no mask people believe other experts that say a mask won't do a damn thing for you, in spite of what the CDC claims. They hear stories like I've told about my Uncle. They understand that it's politics and collecting government money that fuels these numbers.

April 3rd: CDC recommends wearing masks.

April 3rd: Trump’s statement on the CDC’s recommendation. ...
“The C.D.C. is advising the use of nonmedical cloth face covering as an additional voluntary public health measure. So it’s voluntary. You don’t have to do it. They suggested for a period of time, but this is voluntary. I don’t think I’m going to be doing it.”

Finally...August 13 he says masks are patriotic...

You are a smart boy, you can work it out.

As to my husband? Leave him out of this.
Thanks for proving once again Trump followed the experts. CDC recommends masks, Trump confirms that.

Your really are dumb.

I don't think you quite understand. People who don't wear masks do so because they hate them, and no matter what Trump says, they're simply not going to wear them. I know how brainwashing works because I've watched the MSM and the Democrat party for a long time. So let me tell you something (as the robot in the classic show Lost in Space used to say) that will not compute: Just because we support Trump doesn't mean we follow his commands. We like what he's done, but don't adore him.

We all believe this virus is here, but we question the numbers, which by personal experience, I've come to realize how phony they are. Take Baron Trump for instance. First he tested positive for Covid, took another test later, and tested negative. However most ordinary people won't go back for a second test. They test positive, accept it, quarantine for a few weeks, and it's over for them.

The no mask people believe other experts that say a mask won't do a damn thing for you, in spite of what the CDC claims. They hear stories like I've told about my Uncle. They understand that it's politics and collecting government money that fuels these numbers.
Sure, a small number will continue to be assholes, but I know many more would follow him off a cliff...so they’d wear the mask. Wish he would...(ask them to wear a mask, not follow him off a cliff)

Sure, a small number will continue to be assholes, but I know many more would follow him off a cliff...so they’d wear the mask. Wish he would...(ask them to wear a mask, not follow him off a cliff)

Why would they if they were so against wearing a mask? Do you think they believe the President will see them?

I'm a strong Trump supporter and I wear one anytime I go out among strangers. I have several serious medical conditions that put me at a high mortality rate not to mention my age. I don't do it because of any politician or agency. I do it because my family doctor recommended it. I listen to her.

Why would they if they were so against wearing a mask? Do you think they believe the President will see them?

I'm a strong Trump supporter and I wear one anytime I go out among strangers. I have several serious medical conditions that put me at a high mortality rate not to mention my age. I don't do it because of any politician or agency. I do it because my family doctor recommended it. I listen to her.
You are not the typical Trump supporter. Many of them will take Trump's advice over medical professionals. That's obvious by observing any one of his super spreader rallies.

You are not the typical Trump supporter. Many of them will take Trump's advice over medical professionals. That's obvious by observing any one of his super spreader rallies.

So where is this evidence of super spreading?

Nobody on the right believes in government making decisions for them. It's part of our platform and beliefs. The President doesn't request that people wear masks because it's an independent choice, something Democrats don't believe in.

If you look at any of Trump's rallies, you will see people with masks and people who don't wear them. Typical of the left, you make claims you have no evidence of such as people ignoring their doctors recommendations over Trump's lack thereof.

So where is this evidence of super spreading?

Nobody on the right believes in government making decisions for them. It's part of our platform and beliefs. The President doesn't request that people wear masks because it's an independent choice, something Democrats don't believe in.

If you look at any of Trump's rallies, you will see people with masks and people who don't wear them. Typical of the left, you make claims you have no evidence of such as people ignoring their doctors recommendations over Trump's lack thereof.
:lol: The ones you see wearing masks are the ones that are closest to the Super Spreader in Chief...because they are told to. In rally after rally you see people packed in and no social distancing. They are super spreader events...the only ones going on pretty much anywhere in the WORLD.

What makes me think they are super spreader events? Jesus, have you not been paying attention? How many in Trump's circle have now tested positive? Of course, Trump is blaming that on Gold Star families and not the huge, maskless, event he had to introduce his SCOTUS bitch pick.

Herman Cain freaking DIED after attending a rally.

The ones you see wearing masks are the ones that are closest to the Super Spreader in Chief...because they are told to. In rally after rally you see people packed in and no social distancing. They are super spreader events...the only ones going on pretty much anywhere in the WORLD.

What makes me think they are super spreader events? Jesus, have you not been paying attention? How many in Trump's circle have now tested positive? Of course, Trump is blaming that on Gold Star families and not the huge, maskless, event he had to introduce his SCOTUS bitch pick.

People in Trump's circle are tested all the time. That's why he and they don't wear a mask. You are not going to catch this virus outside. If you're going to catch this, it's in close quarters with people nearby for a length of time. Even in Florida after they opened the beaches, they didn't catch the virus at the beach, they caught it when they left the beach to attend the bars inside.

Thanks for the article by the way, it helps prove my point:

Doug Schultz, a Minnesota Department of Health spokesman, said in an email that the department cannot say definitively that the infections were acquired at the rally, due to widespread community transmission of the disease — “only that they attended the rally during the time when they were likely to have been exposed to the virus that made them ill (i.e. 14 days prior to illness onset).”

Pigs are flying everywhere today. The leftwing New York Times admits that Trumps policies worked. Let's read:

A new report from The New York Times indicates that experts have “genuine confidence” that the coronavirus pandemic will end “far sooner” than originally expected and that President Donald Trump’s Operation Warp Speed — the administration’s efforts to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics — has been “working with remarkable efficiency.”

The question of whether it was Trump's policies or not, depends on whether the US is going to end the pandemic much earlier than OTHER COUNTRIES.

Forum List

Back