New York Will Sue trump If He Sends His Troops To The City

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

De Blasio and other mayors have said they will take legal steps to stop trump.

I don't see how any court in this nation won't stop trump from doing this.

I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

New York is willing to sue to maintain its right to remain lawless?

Pretty remarkable, should make for a good commercial as most of the country is against lawlessness and rioting. A lot of Suburban broads are scared of this shit.

Governors should mobilize their National Guard units in greater numbers than the Federal secret police to keep control of them within state borders, unless they are willing to give up local rule for federal troop rule. Secret police without name tags, or identification, wearing balaclava to avoid personal identification and without local authorization or control is the road to hell. This is not what the founding fathers had in mind.

I dont want to hear you crying that Trump should do something to stop the violence.
It's now all on you and your liberal buddies.

But thanks for the help in getting trump reelected.
This will play wonderfully during his campaign!!!
Can you see it?
Trump offered to help but was told he'd be sued if he did.
And forget about federal funds to fix the damage.

Oh.....you are one stupid mother fucker!!!

Portland, Chicago, and New York are badly in need of federal crackdowns to quell the riots, for sure.
Trump Threatens to Send Federal Law Enforcement Forces to More Cities
The New York Times said:
The Trump administration now plans to deploy about 150 Homeland Security Investigations special agents to Chicago in the coming days, according to an official directly involved in the operations. The special agents, known for conducting long-term investigations into serious crimes like human trafficking and terrorism, are expected to be in the city for at least 60 days to help combat violence and would be under the direction of the Justice Department.
The rioting, unfortunately, will not be stopped under the direction of a liberal Department of Justice, especially in a liberal gun control district like New York, which only serves to encourage further hooliganism, mob rule, looting and pillaging, by denying lawful rights of self-defense and defense of property.

Governors should mobilize their National Guard units in greater numbers than the Federal secret police to keep control of them within state borders, unless they are willing to give up local rule for federal troop rule. Secret police without name tags, or identification, wearing balaclava to avoid personal identification and without local authorization or control is the road to hell. This is not what the founding fathers had in mind.

This is one of the things the founders fought against.

It's what the British did to the colonists which is why we have a 1st, 4th and 5th amendments.

I can't believe today's conservatives still hate our constitution.

Maybe Trump will do like Dishonest Abe, and send combat troops to NYC to massacre Americans.

NYC is a ShltHole City anyway.

Let it cleanse itself

How are they gonna stop Trump?

My great great great grandfather was pissed when that asshole Lincoln sent Federals to Florida in 1864.

He didn't sue them. Instead he got with about 5,000 thousands of his buddies and kicked the ass of the Federal troops at the Battle of Olustee.

This is one of the things the founders fought against.

It's what the British did to the colonists which is why we have a 1st, 4th and 5th amendments.

I can't believe today's conservatives still hate our constitution.

Colonial America didn't have looters and rioters marching through the streets of its Tremendous Cities, so it really isn't a valid comparison.

If they had, they would have actually expected George III to send men in to restore order.

How are they gonna stop Trump?

I dont want them to.
In fact Trump should wash his hands of the whole thing.
Let the place burn.

NYC is a ShltHole City anyway.

Let it cleanse itself

Yep...
Let the place burn.

Forum List

Back