New York Will Sue trump If He Sends His Troops To The City

I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

De Blasio and other mayors have said they will take legal steps to stop trump.

I don't see how any court in this nation won't stop trump from doing this.

:omg: You really are impossibly fucking stupid, painfully so! It actually causes me physical discomfiture to even notice you, let alone waste the intellectual energy expended via way of a response to such naked imbecility! In the old days, when the first Europeans were settling here, they'd just burn your dumb ass at the stake, today we pretend that you kind of people are actually of value, when in point of actual fact you offer absolutely nothing of value, to anyone whatsoever.

Here's the 411 your mommy & daddy withheld from you sweetie pie, you are not special, you're not smart or even average, you are considerably less then either. You were never encouraged to think for yourself, or apply critical reasoning to whatever thought managed to bounce around in that brain of yours even as you washed it in narcotics and hallucinogens, thus you bop about making yourself out as the town fool, as you are here with a man whose city burns, and which has very likely permanently waved bye bye to 1/3rd of its small businesses and industry, now you are really truly woke.... :wink:

I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

Governors should mobilize their National Guard units in greater numbers than the Federal secret police to keep control of them within state borders, unless they are willing to give up local rule for federal troop rule. Secret police without name tags, or identification, wearing balaclava to avoid personal identification and without local authorization or control is the road to hell. This is not what the founding fathers had in mind.

This is one of the things the founders fought against.

It's what the British did to the colonists which is why we have a 1st, 4th and 5th amendments.

I can't believe today's conservatives still hate our constitution.
What you are missing is misidentifying them as conservative. They are not conservative. Conservatives support the constitution. They react and govern conservatively making small course corrections to avoid radical results and avoid the slippery slopes for momentary gain. These are the right wing trump supporters, basically radical as no longer believing the constitution can meet the challenge of the modern world and will opt for strongman leadership constitutional or not, to meet their goals.

Seriously. Do you remember the Civil War?

Even Defense Secretary Epster wants the secret police not to wear military like uniforms.

I dont want to hear you crying that Trump should do something to stop the violence.
It's now all on you and your liberal buddies.

But thanks for the help in getting trump reelected.
This will play wonderfully during his campaign!!!
Can you see it?
Trump offered to help but was told he'd be sued if he did.
And forget about federal funds to fix the damage.

Oh.....you are one stupid mother fucker!!!
TDS is fucking some shit up.

Governors should mobilize their National Guard units in greater numbers than the Federal secret police to keep control of them within state borders, unless they are willing to give up local rule for federal troop rule. Secret police without name tags, or identification, wearing balaclava to avoid personal identification and without local authorization or control is the road to hell. This is not what the founding fathers had in mind.

This is one of the things the founders fought against.

It's what the British did to the colonists which is why we have a 1st, 4th and 5th amendments.

Colonial America didn't have looters and rioters marching through the streets of its Tremendous Cities, so it really isn't a valid comparison.

If they had, they would have actually expected George III to send men in to restore order.
Ah, the voice of another that does not think our constitution is up to the modern world challenges?

What a fuck nugget ass troll.

his is one of the things the founders fought against.

Law enforcement is not an occupying foreign country. Dufus.

Diblasio is a failed mayor, hes destroying my city

New York City used to be a pretty orderly city, particularly for a place that large and that liberal.

Mayor Giuliani kept the NYPD on their toes, stopping and doing body cavity searches on suspicious characters. Really kept the asses of the criminals in line.

DeBlasio , the Fake Italian, has abandoned the highly effect "stop and body cavity search"policy that Guiliani found so successful

I wonder if you dimwits realize this is exactly the kind of shit that precipitated the Civil War - states challenging the power of the Federal Government.

Seriously. Do you remember the Civil War?

These people don't read history, which is precisely why it's repeating.

As a New Yorker I object to President Trumps federal overreach. Autocratic solutions are unacceptable.

That being said, the feckless mayor needs to let the NYPD do their job and if necessary, ask the Governor for assistance from the National Guard.

Maybe Trump will do like Dishonest Abe, and send combat troops to NYC to massacre Americans.

Why
Do you think the rioters are gonna start shooting?
Don would like that. Then he can start shooting.

Why would he do that when he can sit back and watch you idiots destroy yourselves?

How are they gonna stop Trump?
Not a matter of stopping trump. Just put two humvees to shadow movement of all Fed unmarked rolling units of the secret police and control their activity and make sure the personnel are identified before being allowed out of the GSA parking lot with order to arrest on illegal activity if necessary. 150 secret police is no match for an infantry battalion. It is expensive, but the state has to decide whether to give up state control of troops within their borders and make no mistake the secret police is troops not law enforcement.

Not a matter of stopping trump. Just put two humvees to shadow movement of all Fed unmarked rolling units of the secret police and control their activity and make sure the personnel are identified before being allowed out of the GSA parking lot with order to arrest on illegal activity if necessary. 150 secret police is no match for an infantry battalion. It is expensive, but the state has to decide whether to give up state control of troops within their borders and make no mistake the secret police is troops not law enforcement.
Illegal activity? Funny.

Even Defense Secretary Epster wants the secret police not to wear military like uniforms.

Why?
Do they scare you?

I wonder if you dimwits realize this is exactly the kind of shit that precipitated the Civil War - states challenging the power of the Federal Government.
Yes, and this time we will actually succeed in freeing the slaves from the tyranny & dominance of the democratic party and its fascist slave masters who happen to all be located in silicon valley... :auiqs.jpg:

Illegal activity? Funny.
Activity such as seen on the news of rolling up with no identification to snatch people off the street into an unmarked car and taking of to who knows where for whatever they choose to do with them or to them. You can an should respect law enforcement. That ain't law enforcement. Makes a pretty strong case for the gun nuts that think you may need fully automatic weapons and high capacity magazines available to the people, to protect against excess of the government using federal troops. Never thought they were anything but gun nuts until now. Never though I would see secret police right here in my country.

Forum List

Back