New York Will Sue trump If He Sends His Troops To The City

Trump supporters aren't rioting and destroying private property and terrorizing citizens. Idiot.

Neither is anyone else. Your cult just told you that was the case, to keep you terrified and licking fascist boots with gusto. It's working.

This is why I advocate for free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we could get them to not be such easily-frightened weenies, they'd no longer need conservative daddy-figures.

Trump supporters aren't rioting and destroying private property and terrorizing citizens. Idiot.

Neither is anyone else. Your cult just told you that was the case, to keep you terrified and licking fascist boots with gusto. It's working.

This is why I advocate for free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we could get them to not be such easily-frightened weenies, they'd no longer need conservative daddy-figures.
Now you pissing all over the place and telling me it's rain. Idiot.

I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

De Blasio and other mayors have said they will take legal steps to stop trump.

I don't see how any court in this nation won't stop trump from doing this.

How are they gonna stop Trump?
Not a matter of stopping trump. Just put two humvees to shadow movement of all Fed unmarked rolling units of the secret police and control their activity and make sure the personnel are identified before being allowed out of the GSA parking lot with order to arrest on illegal activity if necessary. 150 secret police is no match for an infantry battalion. It is expensive, but the state has to decide whether to give up state control of troops within their borders and make no mistake the secret police is troops not law enforcement.
Illegal activity? Funny.
Activity such as seen on the news of rolling up with no identification to snatch people off the street into an unmarked car and taking of to who knows where for whatever they choose to do with them or to them. You can an should respect law enforcement. That ain't law enforcement. Makes a pretty strong case for the gun nuts that think you may need fully automatic weapons and high capacity magazines available to the people, to protect against excess of the government using federal troops. Never thought they were anything but gun nuts until now. Never though I would see secret police right here in my country.
I don't give a damn what the Feds do to the vermin.
That is pretty much what the states should be afraid of. Nothing like, Hi, were from the Federal government, we're here to help you, right?
Nope. More like picking up the trash and taking them off the street so law abiding people can go about their lives in peace and safety. Idiot.
And where does that stop, your front door? Bad precedent by a bad president.

I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

Not a matter of stopping trump. Just put two humvees to shadow movement of all Fed unmarked rolling units of the secret police and control their activity and make sure the personnel are identified before being allowed out of the GSA parking lot with order to arrest on illegal activity if necessary. 150 secret police is no match for an infantry battalion. It is expensive, but the state has to decide whether to give up state control of troops within their borders and make no mistake the secret police is troops not law enforcement.
Illegal activity? Funny.
Activity such as seen on the news of rolling up with no identification to snatch people off the street into an unmarked car and taking of to who knows where for whatever they choose to do with them or to them. You can an should respect law enforcement. That ain't law enforcement. Makes a pretty strong case for the gun nuts that think you may need fully automatic weapons and high capacity magazines available to the people, to protect against excess of the government using federal troops. Never thought they were anything but gun nuts until now. Never though I would see secret police right here in my country.
That is pretty much what the states should be afraid of. Nothing like, Hi, were from the Federal government, we're here to help you, right?
Nope. More like picking up the trash and taking them off the street so law abiding people can go about their lives in peace and safety. Idiot.
It stops when the vermin are all picked up or they go away. You're not very bright, huh.

Philadelphia's DA said he is prepared to arrest the federal agents.

that wont end well for him. Imagine they were this motivated to stop the killing in thier cities.
Civil disobedience and non-violence are the only answer to Trump's militarization. There's no way Homeland Security ventures into a place where it'd be actually dangerous form them. Chicago, LA, places in Minny. I don't like confrontations, but Trump is seeking them for photo ops, because most voters aren't interested in street theatre.

Illegal activity? Funny.
It stops when the vermin are all picked up or they go away. You're not very bright, huh.
Bright enough, just not trusting enough.

Illegal activity? Funny.
Perhaps you're just confused. That's what it sounds like.

that wont end well for him. Imagine they were this motivated to stop the killing in thier cities.
Civil disobedience and non-violence are the only answer to Trump's militarization. There's no way Homeland Security ventures into a place where it'd be actually dangerous form them. Chicago, LA, places in Minny. I don't like confrontations, but Trump is seeking them for photo ops, because most voters aren't interested in street theatre.
I suggest that you go to Portland and show them how it's done. Big mouth.

so the status quo of young black men being shot is ok with you to the point you would rather see a confrontation between the federal and state than see it stopped.

democrats have failed black people, this is one glaring example

Illegal activity? Funny.
Nope. I just do not trust the good intentions of the Feds when trump has talked about sending to democrat controlled cities, making it sound like a political operation during an election years. Dangerous political stunt, in my opinion.

Illegal activity? Funny.
Nope. I just do not trust the good intentions of the Feds when trump has talked about sending to democrat controlled cities, making it sound like a political operation during an election years. Dangerous political stunt, in my opinion.
So you're okay with rioters and terrorizing citizens. Good luck.

Illegal activity? Funny.
Nope. I just do not approve of federal martial law being imposed over state control. Not a good precedent.

Do you have to be stupid to be a Democrat or is it something that happens to you after joining? These are not troops but federal law enforcement officers who are enforcing federal law. Dim witted Democrats can sue all they want, but they will be laughed out of court if they do.

Illegal activity? Funny.
Nope. I just do not approve of federal martial law being imposed over state control. Not a good precedent.
There is no state control.

Illegal activity? Funny.
I hear ya, and it is definitely a problem. Sooner or later, the states will have to inflict order on chaos. I am not prepare to hold myself worthy of saying when and how, but I know trump rule using federal troops not under local control is a really, really bad move. States should not have uninvited federal troops. Citizens should not get used to it as a new normal. I wonder what it will be like on election day, troops in all major cities?

Illegal activity? Funny.
I hear ya, and it is definitely a problem. Sooner or later, the states will have to inflict order on chaos. I am not prepare to hold myself worthy of saying when and how, but I know trump rule using federal troops not under local control is a really, really bad move. States should not have uninvited federal troops. Citizens should not get used to it as a new normal. I wonder what it will be like on election day, troops in all major cities?
The states should be stopping it as soon as it starts. Why do you think the Democrat Mayors and Governors ignore the rioting?

Illegal activity? Funny.
The states should be stopping it as soon as it starts. Why do you think the Democrat Mayors and Governors ignore the rioting?
I figure in the early part it was to avoid violence begetting greater violence, but as I said, at some point the governors and mayors have to say enough.

They said they will use the courts to do that.

What he's doing is a clear violation of the constitution and bill of rights.

This is a slam dunk in court. It will stop trump.

Governors should mobilize their National Guard units in greater numbers than the Federal secret police to keep control of them within state borders, unless they are willing to give up local rule for federal troop rule. Secret police without name tags, or identification, wearing balaclava to avoid personal identification and without local authorization or control is the road to hell. This is not what the founding fathers had in mind.

This is one of the things the founders fought against.

It's what the British did to the colonists which is why we have a 1st, 4th and 5th amendments.

I can't believe today's conservatives still hate our constitution.
What you are missing is misidentifying them as conservative. They are not conservative. Conservatives support the constitution. They react and govern conservatively making small course corrections to avoid radical results and avoid the slippery slopes for momentary gain. These are the right wing trump supporters, basically radical as no longer believing the constitution can meet the challenge of the modern world and will opt for strongman leadership constitutional or not, to meet their goals.

How does that explain all the republicans and conservatives in our congress/government who follow trump blindly?

Even conservatives who first were against him as president such as lindsey graham, ted. cruz and susan collins.

All of the republicans in our congress today swear they are conservatives yet they don't seem to have a problem with what trump has been and is doing.

Unfortunately it's only democrats who are standing up to him and trying to stop him.

What conservative is joining with the democrats or filing their own court cases to stop trump?

Forum List

Back