New York Will Sue trump If He Sends His Troops To The City

I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

De Blasio and other mayors have said they will take legal steps to stop trump.

I don't see how any court in this nation won't stop trump from doing this.

How are they gonna stop Trump?
Not a matter of stopping trump. Just put two humvees to shadow movement of all Fed unmarked rolling units of the secret police and control their activity and make sure the personnel are identified before being allowed out of the GSA parking lot with order to arrest on illegal activity if necessary. 150 secret police is no match for an infantry battalion. It is expensive, but the state has to decide whether to give up state control of troops within their borders and make no mistake the secret police is troops not law enforcement.
Illegal activity? Funny.
Activity such as seen on the news of rolling up with no identification to snatch people off the street into an unmarked car and taking of to who knows where for whatever they choose to do with them or to them. You can an should respect law enforcement. That ain't law enforcement. Makes a pretty strong case for the gun nuts that think you may need fully automatic weapons and high capacity magazines available to the people, to protect against excess of the government using federal troops. Never thought they were anything but gun nuts until now. Never though I would see secret police right here in my country.

THE. MEDIA. IS. LYING. TO. YOU.

gaslighting1.jpeg

gaslighting2.jpeg

I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

Not a matter of stopping trump. Just put two humvees to shadow movement of all Fed unmarked rolling units of the secret police and control their activity and make sure the personnel are identified before being allowed out of the GSA parking lot with order to arrest on illegal activity if necessary. 150 secret police is no match for an infantry battalion. It is expensive, but the state has to decide whether to give up state control of troops within their borders and make no mistake the secret police is troops not law enforcement.
Illegal activity? Funny.
Activity such as seen on the news of rolling up with no identification to snatch people off the street into an unmarked car and taking of to who knows where for whatever they choose to do with them or to them. You can an should respect law enforcement. That ain't law enforcement. Makes a pretty strong case for the gun nuts that think you may need fully automatic weapons and high capacity magazines available to the people, to protect against excess of the government using federal troops. Never thought they were anything but gun nuts until now. Never though I would see secret police right here in my country.

Their first name is on their chest and their badge # is on their upper arm.

I dont want to hear you crying that Trump should do something to stop the violence.
Don't worry, you wont. The only thing rational, normal adults want him to do is speak about it like a compassionate leader. And we all know the mentally ill dumbfuck isn't capable of that.

Hmmm....... That sounds just like thoughts and prayers.

Illegal activity? Funny.

THE. MEDIA. IS. LYING. TO. YOU.

View attachment 366129

View attachment 366130
My rank and branch were often pin on or velcro at times, but unit designation and name tags were not, and my vehicles had painted bumper numbers and painted on organization identification. As far as I know, real troops still do, unless I am just out of date.

Illegal activity? Funny.

The video of the incident in question clearly shows "Police" emblazoned on their chest with CBP patches on their arms - just as DHS Secretary Chad Wolf says they did. This whole claim of "unidentified federal gestapo" has been a complete fucking farce and the lemmings just lap it up because they believe whatever shit the media shovels them.

Illegal activity? Funny.

The video of the incident in question clearly shows "Police" emblazoned on their chest with CBP patches on their arms - just as DHS Secretary Chad Wolf says they did. This whole claim of "unidentified federal gestapo" has been a complete fucking farce and the lemmings just lap it up because they believe whatever shit the media shovels them.

Yep..
Saw that the other day.

Governors should mobilize their National Guard units in greater numbers than the Federal secret police to keep control of them within state borders, unless they are willing to give up local rule for federal troop rule. Secret police without name tags, or identification, wearing balaclava to avoid personal identification and without local authorization or control is the road to hell. This is not what the founding fathers had in mind.

You mean like Jade Helm?

Illegal activity? Funny.

Satrebil shot us a picture that did not include that detail. Hope you are correct, but you did not say how you know.

Illegal activity? Funny.

Satrebil shot us a picture that did not include that detail. Hope you are correct, but you did not say how you know.

Believe it was on Youtube but cant say for sure.

Illegal activity? Funny.
I don't give a damn what the Feds do to the vermin.

Portland, Chicago, and New York are badly in need of federal crackdowns to quell the riots, for sure.

You're really off in an alternate reality. That's because you've been hopelessly brainwashed into soiling yourself by propaganda, so that you'll beg for a fascist daddy-figure to save you. It's a classic fascist propaganda technique.

Trump cultists tend to have weak minds, which is why they're so easily terrified into bootlicking obedience.

Portland, Chicago, and New York are badly in need of federal crackdowns to quell the riots, for sure.

You're really off in an alternate reality. That's because you've been hopelessly brainwashed into soiling yourself by propaganda, so that you'll beg for a fascist daddy-figure to save you. It's a classic fascist propaganda technique.

Trump cultists tend to have weak minds, which is why they're so easily terrified into bootlicking obedience.
Trump supporters aren't rioting and destroying private property and terrorizing citizens. Idiot.

TOO FUNNY. By the time DeBlazio knew the feds were there, the problem would be solved and they would be gone. Do you have any idea how long it takes to "sue" someone? And just how does DeBlazio intend to remove them?

But IT IS NICE TO KNOW that DeBlazio would rather have crime than law and order and takes having federal help there to get his dirtball shithole scummy city in order a more serious, bigger problem, than thugs and criminals rioting, looting and robbing the city.

I guess DeBlazio knows where his next federal help will be next time he asks for it, too. :auiqs.jpg:

Illegal activity? Funny.
That is pretty much what the states should be afraid of. Nothing like, Hi, were from the Federal government, we're here to help you, right?

TOO FUNNY. By the time DeBlazio knew the feds were there, the problem would be solved and they would be gone. Do you have any idea how long it takes to "sue" someone? And just how does DeBlazio intend to remove them?

But IT IS NICE TO KNOW that DeBlazio would rather have crime than law and order and takes having federal help there to get his dirtball shithole scummy city in order a more serious, bigger problem, than thugs and criminals rioting, looting and robbing the city.

I guess DeBlazio knows where his next federal help will be next time he asks for it, too. :auiqs.jpg:
BINGO. Give the man a cigar. If you think police response is slow, just look at the courts.

Illegal activity? Funny.
That is pretty much what the states should be afraid of. Nothing like, Hi, were from the Federal government, we're here to help you, right?
Nope. More like picking up the trash and taking them off the street so law abiding people can go about their lives in peace and safety. Idiot.

Forum List

Back