New Yorkers are totally ignorant about what happened on 9/11.

It was barely distorted at all.

in reality, I just reviewed it. But, not being an engineer or physicist, I look for more concrete pieces which laymen can handle.

When was the first critique of the Alaska study?
It only takes two eyes and a little bit of common sense to look at the way those buildings collapsed perfectly into their own footprints all three basically the same way.

I’m curious about how that other comment I responded to (in my prior post)?

It only takes two eyes and a little bit of common sense to look at the way those buildings collapsed perfectly into their own footprints all three basically the same way.
Not at all.

As a general rule, in fact, gravity operates in an interesting and predictable way. Things fall down. That’s the direction.

It would be expected to have essentially fallen within its own footprint. And yes. As science itself would have expected, it did fall within its own footprint.

Not at all.

As a general rule, in fact, gravity operates in an interesting and predictable way. Things fall down. That’s the direction.

It would be expected to have essentially fallen within its own footprint. And yes. As science itself would have expected, it did fall within its own footprint.
No .
For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.

In the Twin Towers where are the missing jolts which would have happened during the initial collapses? ( under reasonably normal circumstances given the extent of damage from the planes.)

You get all Fs so far.

Last edited:
He was never a right winger he was a marxist for most of his life. You have no evidence to the contrary and your personal claim is not valid or credible

He had no ties whatsoever to the CIA or dulles.

Provide evidence for your claims i have asked 100 or more times and you never post any
Right winger, CIA, and The Patsy. Your grandpa told you.

Stop lying.

No .
For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.

In the Twin Towers where are the missing jolts which would have happened during the initial collapses? ( under reasonably normal circumstances given the extent of damage from the planes.)

You get all Fs so far.
You just denied physics.

There goes any hope you had of being credible.

When was the first critique of the Alaska study?
It was only just released in March of 2020, at the start of the pandemic.

The funding came from open source, donations gathered through AE911, folks that have suffered from, and professionals who do not agree with the government/cartel narrative.

Now, I ask you, who is going to fund a peer review/critique, with publicly available modeling and data, when entire public policy and global oligarch rule is based in such a fraud?

:dunno:

Lying Mainstream Media Ignore Expert New 9/11 WTC7 Demolition Report

1663368571701.png

Read or don't. Maintain your beliefs, or don't.

We live in clown world. We have been, to a certain extent, since the JFK assassination. WWIII began, with the small people of the world, being the target of the transnational global elites on 911. And they use their centuries old methods, divide and rule, bread and circuses, etc.

Enjoy the circus, or walk out, the choice is yours.

iu
iu

by the way,HOW THE FUCK did this thread on 9/11 become a thread on the JFK assassination? jesus christ.:cuckoo:
More than likely, the same folks. . . generationally, the same cabal, is involved in it all.

00elitesphoto.jpg

(We could throw the COVID scam and election rigging in there too if you like? :71: )

Last edited:
Right winger, CIA, and The Patsy. Your grandpa told you.

Stop lying.
You are posting the lies. he was a marxist for all of his adult life and before. He had no connection to the CIA

Those are facts you cannot present evidence against

I'm a bit confused. . .

:eusa_think:

How do YOU know what is, and what is not, legitimate science and physics, when you already posted, you want something for "laymen?"

:dunno:
I should have been more polite like you but I just came right out and called him a lying bitch.

I should have been more polite like you but I just came right out and called him a lying bitch.
He isn't. He is a good guy, just like you. With a different POV.

You would probably have more luck convincing the Pope to give up Roman Catholicism though. :71:

No matter how much evidence you present that priests and bishops have been corrupted, or that the IOR is corrupt, the Pope isn't going to.

It was distorted as would be expected
No. Not “as would be expected.”

Expected would be massive damage. The one in question was all but pristine.

6F0E0B7F-F448-4AAB-991B-8CBBB1DD685D.jpeg

A5EEBD75-7F06-4901-87ED-709C3083038B.jpeg

The ammo was:

A 6.5×52mm Carcano 160 gr (10 g) round-nosed fully copper-jacketed bullet, of a type normally used in 6.5 mm military rifles (such as the Carcano) was found on Governor Connally's gurney in Parkland Hospital.
Wiki article: John F. Kennedy assassination rifle - Wikipedia

Compare the above photos of the so-called “magic bullet” to a bullet tested on bone (with enough velocity to shatter the bone):

The experimenter only said that the bullets were fired into a "soft medium." Nothing hard like bone. This was a low velocity impact test shot over 1000 yards.

AusTargets.com is for sale | HugeDomains

These deformed bullets were all recovered from the same species of animal:

http://africanxmag.com/PredictingBulletPerformance.htm

The point is that if you have a bullet that traversed the bodies of two men, causing 7 wounds, and blasted through two bones, you don't expect it to look like this:

Forum List

Back