New Zealand's COVID-19 'eradication' strategy looks to be paying off

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019

Americans grow up and take a lesson from New Zealand. This is the difference between petulant children rallying behind an Orange Clown of a President, and grown ups that understands a little hardship accrue great benefits and profits.
hahahhahahahah
......if I have to tell you the MANY, HUGE differences between NZ and the US, you do not need to be on an adult forum
...do I really need to list them?? !!

Americans grow up and take a lesson from New Zealand. This is the difference between petulant children rallying behind an Orange Clown of a President, and grown ups that understands a little hardship accrue great benefits and profits.
hahahhahahahah
......if I have to tell you the MANY, HUGE differences between NZ and the US, you do not need to be on an adult forum
Allow me:
Americans are weak, New Zealand are resilant
Americans are spoiled children, New Zealand are adults
Americans whine and bitch, New Zealand gets it done.
There you go you meathead.

We have cities with larger populations than their entire country you dope. What is it with you leftists and your total absence of common sense?

Woo hoo. First day with no new cases. Sorry, only islands need apply. This doesn't include you, UK.

covid-19-case-data-new-confirmed-probable-23apr20_1.png

COVID-19 - current cases

hahahhahahahah
Allow me:
Americans are weak, New Zealand are resilant
Americans are spoiled children, New Zealand are adults
Americans whine and bitch, New Zealand gets it done.
There you go you meathead.
hahahhahahahahhaah---
.....you obviously failed 4th grade---you can't compare significantly disparate groups...especially with C19

Forum List

Back