Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel

CLOSER LOOK: Who is Rep. Ilhan Omar?

Glenn takes a closer look at Representative Ilhan Omar, accusations made against her, and the relationship between CAIR and Hamas.

Alex Jones wannabe.

So it took You half a day to come up with this "wisdom",
and still it doesn't address anything in the report.
Strange how the court didn't buy into these excuses for the fraud...

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., has to personally pay a fine for multiple violations of the state’s campaign finance laws.

Sure it wasn't taken out of the Muslim Brotherhood donation for her campaign.

Has Tinmore actually addressed Rylah's posts yet?

Which post?

. . .I remember you were saying [in essence] what clown abbass is….

So, on the right, is a clown. … --- on the left…...

the elected government of the palestinan people” -------- Terrorists.

No wonder nothing’s getting done.

Where’s this going then? It’s 2019.

Whys’ he always in pictures with bruts and despots …and terrorist leaders? His best pal was khadaffy!

How come – in years – there’s hasn’t been any new elections ?? is it because of......"The Terrorists?"

Sure. Warren Buffet, Michael Bloomberg, George Soros, Jack Ma, Mackenzie Bezos and the Walton family all have so much in common politically.

The execrable Eli Valley tweeted this in response to a skeptic that she was only speaking about billionaires:

My response: Maybe the antisemite is the person who says Jewish billionaires are vile.

I then made a poster lampooning the idea that Omar was merely speaking about billionaires:

UPDATE: One more tweet after I saw some defending Omar because she supports a Jew for President.

Saying that @Ilhan Omar cannot be an antisemite because she supports @BernieSanders is like saying that David Duke cannot be a white supremacist because he supports @IlhanMN. pic.twitter.com/HgpNzfHW1P
— Elder Of Ziyon ҉ (@elderofziyon) November 10, 2019
And of course, David Duke likes Omar because he recognizes a fellow Jew-hater when he sees one.

(full article online)

Ilhan Omar's latest dog whistle for her fellow antisemites (updated) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Ilhan Omar says dumb stuff about Israel

Watch as Ilhan Omar tells outrageous lies about Israel.
She is either breathtakingly ignorant or a pathological liar.

You decide.

On the contrary, those are all direct quotes.
She said that the Jews in the US boycotted Nazi goods.

She did not say that Jews had dual loyalty.

Except that's exactly what she did, and you keep lying knowingly.

When referring to "Jewish colleagues", among a variety of antisemitic tropes, Omar explained she understood how many of her Jewish constituents might have detachment to families abroad... and concluded with:
  • "I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay to push for allegiance to a foreign country” (Source: Ilhan Omar, Busboys and Poets, 2/27/19)
This was by the way, her reference to earlier libels regarding exclusively a single ethnic minority among American citizens, who she also suggested, those "Jewish colleagues", criticized her support for those who openly call to annihilate Israel, only and merely because they're corrupt and biased against Muslims.

D1Y7CVIWkAYeQKC.jpg

Last edited:

On the contrary, those are all direct quotes.
She said that the Jews in the US boycotted Nazi goods.

She did not say that Jews had dual loyalty.

Except that's exactly what she did, and you keep lying knowingly.

When referring to "Jewish colleagues", among a variety of antisemitic tropes, Omar explained she understood how many of her Jewish constituents might have detachment to families abroad... and concluded with:
  • "I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay to push for allegiance to a foreign country” (Source: Ilhan Omar, Busboys and Poets, 2/27/19)
This was by the way, her reference to earlier libels regarding exclusively a single ethnic minority among American citizens, who she also suggested, those "Jewish colleagues", criticized her support for those who openly call to annihilate Israel, only and merely because they're corrupt and biased against Muslims.

D1Y7CVIWkAYeQKC.jpg
You are confused.

Forum List

Back