News crew shot **warning graphic**

Holy Shit!!!
I guess it's to soon for a motive?

weaselzippers has a screen capture of the shooter

CNVatjcUYAAnJxE.jpg-large.jpeg

Hang the fuck in public

Seems like you lack reading skills NBPP is not the leader of Blacks.

Farrakhan said kill those that kill us. That means self defense. Curiously enough he is not the leader of Black people either.
well you just blatantly lied, so you are dismissed as an incompetent tool.
What did I lie about? You claimed Black leaders have been calling for Blacks to murder white people. All you proved is that you dont know who is a Black leader and you think protecting yourself is murder. You look like a prize ass. From your link....

""retaliation is a must when you have been attacked."
Read more at Louis Farrakhan Calls for Murder: We Must Rise Up & Kill Those Who Kill Us - Freedom Outpost"

It's personal, either against the newspeople, the news station, or theperson being interviewed, or something snapped in the person's brain. Terrible.

I love it when someone plays dumb and gets caught.

Nobody is that good an actor

It's personal, either against the newspeople, the news station, or theperson being interviewed, or something snapped in the person's brain. Terrible.
yea, no chance he's a racist pile of shit that wanted to kill some white people.

like black leaders have been calling for
He could be racist. More likely he is nuts like you guys claim the throngs of white boys are that have done this repeatedly. The problem is that you have yet to identify the leader of all Black people.

yea, no chance he's a racist pile of shit that wanted to kill some white people.

He could be racist. More likely he is nuts like you guys claim the throngs of white boys are that have done this repeatedly. The problem is that you have yet to identify the leader of all Black people.
he's probably a racist pile of shit and I already gave you the links

but you're a liar, so there's no dealing with such a pathetic fool.

he's probably a racist pile of shit and I already gave you the links

but you're a liar, so there's no dealing with such a pathetic fool.
You only gave me links that prove you are a retard. Take your ball and go home boy.

Wonder how the media is gonna respond when it's THEIR people getting shot this time? They stir up so much phony outrage that puts others in danger.

Forum List

Back