News crew shot **warning graphic**

I listened to his show for a couple of weeks until the comedy wore off. Your leader is playing you like a fiddle.

When was Obama ever arrested for cocaine? Do you have a link?

he admitted using it in his books.
Thats not what I asked. I asked when was he arrested for cocaine.

I never said he was. I said he admitted using it. Are you saying he was arrested and you just want the date?
I didnt say you said he was. I asked Hawk when he was arrested for cocaine. You jumped in so you are now stuck with answering the question.

I did answer it. and if you go back and read, I don't think anyone said obozo was arrested for cocaine use.
So in keeping with Hawks point then you agree he could have never gone to prison over it then right?

When did Rush become a therapist? How does he know if anyone is conflicted? I thought he was in prison over drugs?

Rush Limbaugh Arrested On Drug Charges

He knows liberals better than they know themselves.

You squatters always call him a liar, but if you ever listened to his show you would know that he mostly directly quotes idiot liberals.

Is Obama in prison for the cocaine he used?
I listened to his show for a couple of weeks until the comedy wore off. Your leader is playing you like a fiddle.

He may have said something in his books, but Jr. was actually arrested for cocaine.

Bush is no longer president, obozo is. and he is doing a terrible job.
Opinion is not fact. Give us some facts.

Accused Virginia gunman cites reaction to Charleston church shooting for killings

The monster who murdered the innocent reporters tweeted after his murders.

Says he did it as revenge for the Charleston shootings. That he wants a race war. That he is a gay black man. Says he bought his gun 2 days after charleston.

Ok....time to group him in to represent an entire group. Angry gay black man who wants a race war and murdered whites out of vengence. Good job race hustlers. Their deaths are on your hands.
well for starters because he had a history of racial delusions and feelings of being oppressed?

Sounds like a symptom of mental illness to me.

can one be mentally-ill and a racist too?

can one be sane and a racist?

yes or no questions genius

Yes to both questions.

I think you're missing the point again.

I'm not missing anything; I think you're equivocating

I'll try to be a simple and straightforward as possible.

When one is mentally ill, particularly the emotional disorders that end in body counts, "racism" is a manifestation of the illness - a symptom. It's a delusion, a justification for other manifestations of the illness. It's an effect, not a cause.

That sort of racism, to me, is irrelevant - just like the messages Charles Manson heard in Beatles songs and David Berkowitz received from his neighbor's dog.

Interesting.

The same things seems to happen with Islamic extremists.

Without guns, we wouldn't be a nation.

Yes we would be, we'd be a nation of peace loving indians in the white house and white people still trying to figure out how to pick cotton without blacks and not get their hair messed up!!

Peace loving indians....you mean the ones murdering other indians on alters and eating their hearts...those indians....or the ones who tortured captured prisoners, and who tortured them worse if they cried out...those peaceful indians?

Where are the protesters? where is the outrage? where are the hate crime advocates? where is sharpton, where is jackson? where is obama? where is the left wing media? ---------------------------------crickets-------------------------------------and more crickets
Your "feeling" of racism is showing. The killing was by a citizen of other citizens. Not a copy in sight.

horseshit! If the races were reversed there would be riots in every city, sharpton would be giving speeches stirring shit up, obama would be crying racism, and you fricken well know it.

A flag has been banned because of one white asshole, can we ban rap music because of this one black asshole?
Your fallacy is that a cop was not involved this time.

So a killing can only be racist if its done by a cop? How about the black cops in Baltimore? are they racist? they are accused of killing a black guy so they must be racist, right?

I never said he was. I said he admitted using it. Are you saying he was arrested and you just want the date?
I didnt say you said he was. I asked Hawk when he was arrested for cocaine. You jumped in so you are now stuck with answering the question.

I did answer it. and if you go back and read, I don't think anyone said obozo was arrested for cocaine use.

No, you didn't say it directly, you just asked why Obama wasn't in jail for cocaine use because he admitted to it in his books.

C'mon dude..............be honest about this.

He may have said something in his books, but Jr. was actually arrested for cocaine.

Doesn't matter. Obama admitted that as a teen he used drugs, but then cleaned up his act and managed to never get arrested.

Jr. was actually arrested for cocaine use before he became President.

The only difference I see is that Obama was smart enough to not get arrested, and Jr. wasn't.

maybe he was arrested under his Barry Soetoro alias.
So why hasnt that been brought to light? Is it a conspiracy? Ssshhh!

Because the rantings of a lunatic should be dismissed, not used as political playing cards.

Yet here we all are. You know, we wouldn't need to be worried about playing "political playing cards" if certain liberals wouldn't make every mass shooting that happens as a matter of racism or gun control.

:lol:

Of course, it's the liberals fault that some conservatives love building a race war narrative. Just like how it's black people's fault that some whites are racist.

(please note: that previous sentence is entirely sarcastic)

the sad part is you are only pretending it is sarcasm; many of you nutjobs actually believe that.

truth is it is the Left calling for a race war (witness the racist taunts of some of the BLM demonstrations). but you'd rather tell yourself it is whites calling for a race war and blaming liberals for it. lib mental-cases, too clever by half

Nope.

No one is "calling" for a race war, aside from a few loons on either side.

The right is trying to convince people that a race war is already going on to make them afraid.
Weird how far right loons keep saying a revolution, civil war, backlash is coming then they blame it on a lone Black guy.

YAWN; weird how you say stupid shit you cant back up. people on the right blame the whole Democrat Party and many of your so-called leaders and self-professed spokespersons for poisoning race relations

care to try again bigot?

Black and gay. A double victim in life's lottery. Enough blame game going around and some idiot will take it seriously.

Here's the asshole's body cam video of the shooting. WARNING it's up close and personal.

https://video.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net...=1ad0fa7ad302f56365d449aa41494c30&oe=55DE24BB
Sorry, but your snuff video is no longer available.
It's still out there. See, when things are posted to the Internet, they never really go away.

Didn't your momma warn you about that?
View attachment 48370
No she didn't....but then again, I've not felt the need to have to post snuff films and the like.

Since the NRA is the marketing concern for gun violence in America, I wonder what their stance is going to be with this.

So in keeping with Hawks point then you agree he could have never gone to prison over it then right?

"what difference, at this point, does it make?" to quote one of your heroes.

Put it this way, when 21 innocent white babies are gunned down in a fish bowl and the NRA and its supporters DEFEND THE MURDERERS RIGHTS TO BARE ARMS......this is what we as a nation will have to atone to and deal with. You can hate all you want on those of us who believe guns are ruining this nation, you can rally behind the notion that every body should own a gun and you can even suggest, wow, if only the camera man had a gun, none of this would happen, etc....but nothing will solve this nations love for violence and guns and its aftermath until you bastards become its next victims!!

Do you realize that gun violence is going down, not up......it is going down, not up....allow me to repeat.....gun violence in America is going down, not up....

And more Americans than ever before are carrying guns for self defense, 12.8 million people now carry guns for self defense...and the gun violence rate is going down, not up.........

No, you didn't say it directly, you just asked why Obama wasn't in jail for cocaine use because he admitted to it in his books.

C'mon dude..............be honest about this.

thats not what I said, not even close. But I would like to see obama and hillary in jail cells.

It's not difficult to figure out his motivation, but I guess "race war" sells more papers than "a guy took revenge on the company that fired him".

This is an instance where his words spoke louder than his actions. All you need to do is be honest enough to read his manifesto. Call this cherrypicking if you want, but I call this damning evidence:

"As for Dylann Roof? You *****! You want a race war ************? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …*****!!!”

Words never speak "louder" than actions.

Why did he specifically and only target his former colleagues at the TV station if his attack was genuinely motivated by the desire to start a race war?

He did shoot the other white woman who was being interviewed as well. Every report I have seen says the guy was a walking victim. He would go out of his way to be offended by what people were saying. I can't remember exactly what the FBI profiler said, but the gist was he was basically a serial victim. Everyone was against him and they attacked because he was gay and black.

I agree with you that he targeted these people, of that there is no doubt. And I am sure that in his mind she was a racist who deserved what she got. But then, I would say ALL deranged people think that way.
Sounds like a a narcissist complex..

Because the rantings of a lunatic should be dismissed, not used as political playing cards.

Yet here we all are. You know, we wouldn't need to be worried about playing "political playing cards" if certain liberals wouldn't make every mass shooting that happens as a matter of racism or gun control.

:lol:

Of course, it's the liberals fault that some conservatives love building a race war narrative. Just like how it's black people's fault that some whites are racist.

(please note: that previous sentence is entirely sarcastic)

That's the thing though... the whole race war concept wouldn't even surface if liberals didn't make one issue after another about race. But here we are.

Doesn't matter. Obama admitted that as a teen he used drugs, but then cleaned up his act and managed to never get arrested.

Jr. was actually arrested for cocaine use before he became President.

The only difference I see is that Obama was smart enough to not get arrested, and Jr. wasn't.

maybe he was arrested under his Barry Soetoro alias.
So why hasnt that been brought to light? Is it a conspiracy? Ssshhh!

I could not care less. All I want is for that incompetent to be out of the whitehouse and out of power.

"what difference, at this point, does it make?" to quote one of your heroes.
The difference is that Hawk disappeared like a fart in the wind and you "leaped before you looked" to quote one of your heroes and now you look like an ass.

we can just vision watching Obama on this. Uhm,,uhh, at this time, I cannot make any comments on this horrific incident until all of the facts are in.

Forum List

Back