News Flash: Does it matter what the other 20% of the GOP believe if 80% believe?

R

rdean

When you bring up the GOP's hatred for gays and blacks and Hispanics and Muslims. Their "let him die". Their willingness to go after veteran's benefits and cut nutritional help for poor children. How they want to cut taxes on the wealthy. Their hatred for the poor and so on at the USMB.

I get these posts that say, "You paint with a broad brush" don't you?

Well, I say, if 80% of the party believes in one thing, then does it matter what the other 20% believe?

It depends on the party. The Democrats being a coalition party, 20% is very, very important. With Republicans being 90% white, 20% means nothing. It's obvious why, right?

The question is, if you don't like what your party is doing, why vote for them?

Now the weird part is they will say they could never vote Democrat because the Democrats believe in, and then they will come up with most bizarre and strange beliefs. Things no rational person could ever believe yet they insist those are Democratic beliefs. Is that because Democrats post actual links to GOP policies? And USMB GOP simply can't believe that's what their party stands for?

Rderp thread.

Only thing that matters is your ability to be a hack and if only .01% of the GOP were racist you would apply it to the entire gop.

Your turn hack boi

Most of the republican party believes in cut, slash, burn and fuck. Stupid idiocy!!!

Rderp thread.

Only thing that matters is your ability to be a hack and if only .01% of the GOP were racist you would apply it to the entire gop.

Your turn hack boi

only .01% of the GOP (and RW members here) know how many races there are and how to apply racist to a comment.

that's why RW are idiots.

When you bring up the GOP's hatred for gays and blacks and Hispanics and Muslims. Their "let him die". Their willingness to go after veteran's benefits and cut nutritional help for poor children. How they want to cut taxes on the wealthy. Their hatred for the poor and so on at the USMB.

Well, I say, if 80% of the party believes in one thing, then does it matter what the other 20% believe?

It depends on the party. The Democrats being a coalition party, 20% is very, very important. With Republicans being 90% white, 20% means nothing. It's obvious why, right?

Now the weird part is they will say they could never vote Democrat because the Democrats believe in, and then they will come up with most bizarre and strange beliefs. Things no rational person could ever believe yet they insist those are Democratic beliefs. Is that because Democrats post actual links to GOP policies? And USMB GOP simply can't believe that's what their party stands for?

You ignore the actual links and facts to the Dem's

20% of the Democrat's far left run their party now.

And the tea party that believes in gutting government is a serious pain the ass to our first world country.

And the ONLY way you'll find a scenario where the left is more supportive of our soldiers is if you lived in an alternate reality.
ummm... I'm an EXTREME Lefty & a vet. Not sending troops into voluntary circular firing-squads (for-profit wars) is a good thing dummy. You were saying?

And the tea party that believes in gutting government is a serious pain the ass to our first world country.

So is the left who keep running up the debt so high with unfunded mandates.
Cutting some government till we get that debt paid down will keep us as the USA .
Cutting back is not gutting it. It makes it more sustainable.
We will not be the USA if we keep running up that debt.

Umm false assumptions. Crap shit puke thread. Blow yourself.

Democrats coalition..The two are mutually exclusive. The left wing is narrow minded and exclusionary.
Hypocritical to it's core is the liberal ideology.

Rderp thread.

Your turn hack boi

only .01% of the GOP (and RW members here) know how many races there are and how to apply racist to a comment.

that's why RW are idiots.
And of course you lefties apply race to EVERYTHING.....That makes YOU the ideology of racism.

Nah..The entire democrat party is under the iron fisted control of the far left.

Bullshit....
We believe in gutting wasteful and fraudulent spending.
You live in a world where taxation and ham handed government are your oxygen.

And the ONLY way you'll find a scenario where the left is more supportive of our soldiers is if you lived in an alternate reality.
ummm... I'm an EXTREME Lefty & a vet. Not sending troops into voluntary circular firing-squads (for-profit wars) is a good thing dummy. You were saying?
Extreme anything is treasonous.
And being a veteran gives you no special pass to an excuse to being part of an ideology that is and enemy to prosperity, individual achievement, freedom, liberty and individual rights.

ya and half of the dems on welfare could work. By why do that.Keep em voting dem and bring in another culture to do the work and make sure they're brown so as to asure ( as you put it) that they keep voting dem.
Keep whitey out of the country.
You guys are bigger racist than the gop could ever envision.

Forum List

Back