NEWS FLASH!!!!!! Manafort lied about sharing poll data with Russian BFD!

DwWrSZKXQAACfBw.jpg

They don't even need spies when they have Trump.
There's quite a bit of difference in what you're saying Trump did, when he's doing what other Presidents have done--welcome foreign guests, trading favors, and trying to bring peace to this planet.

You have no idea what was said, but you can bet your bottom dollar that President Trump is taking good care of the American people. He uses power wisely and gets the results he wants.

In the economies of the world, the United States ranks #1, and Russia ranks #12. China is #2. Japan is 3, Germany is 4, The UK is 5, India is 6, France is 7, Brazil is 8, Italy is 9, Canada is 10, and South Korea is 11.

Why are you ranking on #12? By far, Russia has more territory than any other country in the world, but they're down on economics. No one is more keenly aware of their unfortunate economics situation than they.

The Russians just want to be prosperous. They're not misled by political lies in this country, and they understand the hostile press, when they don't have one. They are now realizing how valuable it is to treat people fairly and do what is right for the people. If they had to replay history and go back, I think they would realize they didn't have to kill the Czar and twenty million of their own people under Stalin, and they know making war nd starving out the farmers in their satellite countries would have meant they might have been able to come closer to the top by securing equality clauses in their nation's paperwork, and listening to all sides without prejudice.

Do you think Trump should give them advice that would make them even less prosperous than they are right now?

I think you should save your political harshness into a flushing toilet and acknowledge that the Russians are here to learn what to do and how to turn their profitlessness into a society that prospers and shares with other people to gain. That's the only reason they're here. If they can contain their primal urges to punish people instead of helping them out of bad situations, they'd easily learn how to win financially, and they wouldn't have to do it selling old weapons to hothead killer societies.

President Trump will go down in world history of a man who made life better on this planet. When he's done in 8 years, children in more countries will not go to bed on an empty stomach, Mexico will take such good care of its own people will prefer living there to living here, and we may correct a few of our own faults that we are presently blind to as well.

Let's stand down the crap and let President Trump do the job I know he can do in world economics. Everyone will benefit. Nobody has to go home mad and full of anger which begets war. Trump's da man.

I'm sorry you do not care for him.

Edit: My source for economic rank is here. It was a little difficult to sift through, because it was not in ez find form: The World's Top 20 Economies

The russian propaganda campaign, no doubt, affected the final vote totals.
A nonsensical notion, dearly held, giving comfort to those who cannot imagine that their shitty deity could not beat the annoying orange.
I didn't say it was the reason he won, or that it put him over the top. I said it affected the totals. Which , of course, it did. One would have to be some kind of ignorant fool to think information campaigns have no effect.

How stupid are you fukkers? Sharing this data was perfectly legal (assuming it even happened), and has nothing to do with a CONSPIRACY TO IMPACT THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - which is the ONLY question at issue.

The "problem," to the extent there is one for Manafort, is that he may have lied about it. Again, a classic "Perjury Trap." Lying about perfectly legal matters.

So the fuck what?
Explain why Manafort shared polling data with a foreign enemy.

Go ahead, we want to laugh.

Since when do we let our enemies provide taxi service for our prized astronauts?

How stupid are you fukkers? Sharing this data was perfectly legal (assuming it even happened), and has nothing to do with a CONSPIRACY TO IMPACT THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - which is the ONLY question at issue.

The "problem," to the extent there is one for Manafort, is that he may have lied about it. Again, a classic "Perjury Trap." Lying about perfectly legal matters.

So the fuck what?
Explain why Manafort shared polling data with a foreign enemy.

Go ahead, we want to laugh.

Since when do we let our enemies provide taxi service for our prized astronauts?
I'm pretty sure it dates back to the Johnson or Nixon administration (it was a long time ago, not sure how long), but most recently, April 17, 2017: American, Russian cheered as they reach Intl Space Station

Did you know that the first man in space was a Russian in 1961? His name was Yuri Gagarin, and I remember seeing news about it when I was young. Yuri's Night

Last edited:
The filing said no such thing. I posted a link to it in this thread if you don’t believe me. Lol

So the fuck what?
Ok so it may be legal. But, why did he do it? Hmmmm?

Manafort is not protecting Trump who can't do shit to keep him out of prison for the rest of his life. Let that sink in.

Manafort shared GOP polling data with the Russians. The Russians used that polling data to micro-target facebook ads.

That's collusion

And what is wrong with that? Were there any votes altered by the Russians? NO.
So what? The BIASED MSM propaganda campaign ALSO affected the votes! But is there ANY proof that the actually ballot systems were hacked and votes altered either by Russians or MSM? NOPE!

A nonsensical notion, dearly held, giving comfort to those who cannot imagine that their shitty deity could not beat the annoying orange.
I didn't say it was the reason he won, or that it put him over the top. I said it affected the totals. Which , of course, it did. One would have to be some kind of ignorant fool to think information campaigns have no effect.

BUT there was NO proof that actual votes were tampered with! Hillary colluded with the Russians on the nuclear deal. GEEZ Bill got a $500,000 speaking fee from the Russians!

Anonymous sources, how original.
The source is a court filing.....pay attention!
Ok, I did not read the whole article, but I have now. Imagine defense filings that were supposed to be redacted but weren’t, and then discovered by the ap. Yes just imagine that. What we have here is a friend who knew a friend who knew a friend. As near as I can tell, most all of this happened after manafort was fired from the campaign. The article,also states no one knows whether this info was public and even if it isn’t, what is the crime? It is so important mueller is not even going to charge him for it. Just something else to throw on the wall to see if it sticks.

“Issues and communications related to Ukrainian political events simply were not at the time forefront of Mr. Manafort’s mind during the period at issue and it is not surprising at all that Manafort was unable to recall specific details prior to having his recollection refreshed,” they said.

They say the same about his recollection of sharing polling data with Kilimnik related to the 2016 campaign.

Prosecutors have also accused Manafort of lying about his contacts with Trump administration officials, which defense lawyers also deny.

The filing says that a May 26, 2018, text message exchange with Manafort involved an unidentified “third-party” who was asking permission to name-drop Manafort if the person met with Trump. The request to use Manafort as an introduction to Trump came while Manafort was under indictment in two federal cases.

The defense team says Mueller’s team has indicated that they will not pursue additional charges against Manafort. Defense lawyers say they don’t want a separate hearing before a judge on the lying allegations but will address them instead during the sentencing process.

Manafort shared GOP polling data with the Russians. The Russians used that polling data to micro-target facebook ads.

That's collusion

We and Russia are collaborating on a space station opening that was planned to open in 2024. I'm pretty sure it's still a go. Russia and the US will build a new space station together

Politicizing the Cold War that ended back during George HW Bush's administration when the Berlin Wall fell, and Russia returned East Berlin to being an open city. Today, Berlin, east and west, is the Capitol area of Germany.

All this incivility toward past bad blood is history. In the interests of world peace, we need stop politicizing the largest country in the world and try to just get along with other countries.

Perpetrating hate is a terminal offense and ends in war. Let's Let there be peace on earth, peace is a good thing.

That's collusion
NO more collusion than the Hillary campaign, DNC and MSM kept pumping out to dummies like you HEADLINES like the above!
It's called propaganda! Used to influence voters.
But no where was there any effort by Trump campaign to help Russians hack the voting machines to change votes. Proven NOT to have been done!

That's collusion
NO more collusion than the Hillary campaign, DNC and MSM kept pumping out to dummies like you HEADLINES like the above!
But no where was there any effort by Trump campaign to help Russians hack the voting machines to change votes. Proven NOT to have been done!
But then "hacking the voting machines" was never the issue

That's collusion
But then "hacking the voting machines" was never the issue

Then there was no interference in the election.

Forum List

Back