Newsom signs executive order to send every registered Californian a mail-in ballot

Now everyone can vote twice much easier.

Our sheriff is sponsoring local restaurants at the station to offer meals. His intention is to support local businesses I typically stand in in a long line, some of them deputies, to get a lunch. Everyone has a 6’ personal space bubble.

If I can stand in line to get lunch, I can stand in line to vote.
#NoCheaters

Isn't that how are military members vote?

Are all registered voters in CA in the military?

There has been voting by mail in California since 1962

All before they legalized ballot harvesting, the greatest thing ever for voter fraud.

If California is or will soon become a white minority state, like so many Trumpsters here have whined about, What makes you think fraud would be necessary?

Down ballot idiot, CA currently has 18 republican US Reps.

For now.

So you have no problem with voter fraud, figures.

Our sheriff is sponsoring local restaurants at the station to offer meals. His intention is to support local businesses I typically stand in in a long line, some of them deputies, to get a lunch. Everyone has a 6’ personal space bubble.

#NoCheaters

All before they legalized ballot harvesting, the greatest thing ever for voter fraud.

If California is or will soon become a white minority state, like so many Trumpsters here have whined about, What makes you think fraud would be necessary?

For now.

You have yet to offer any examples of voter fraud other than isolated cases.

#NoCheaters

For now.

There's a reason ballot harvesting is illegal in practically every State in the Union, CA went out of it's way to legalize it for one reason. Would you care to venture a guess who has something to gain from that?

Democrats have been pushing for having vote-by-mail for the 2020 election.

THe Dems are on their way to. STEALING THE ELECTION --------- THAT'S HOW THE CORONAVIRUUS IS BEING USED AND ENGINEERED INTO THE IDIOTS OF THE NATION ACCEPTING EVERY GAWD DAM UN-CONSTITUUTINAL ILLEGAL BS LAWS THEY CAN MUSTER.............

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL

Attachments

• 1589081002114.png
    1589081002114.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 19

#NoCheaters

For now.

There's a reason ballot harvesting is illegal in practically every State in the Union, CA went out of it's way to legalize it for one reason. Would you care to venture a guess who has something to gain from that?

There was no nefarious intent behind the law. It was a good faith effort to make it easier for voters to turn in their voted VBM ballots. The law was poorly written and could use adjustments.

Democrats have been pushing for having vote-by-mail for the 2020 election.

THe Dems are on their way to. STEALING THE ELECTION --------- THAT'S HOW THE CORONAVIRUUS IS BEING USED AND ENGINEERED INTO THE IDIOTS OF THE NATION ACCEPTING EVERY GAWD DAM UN-CONSTITUUTINAL ILLEGAL BS LAWS THEY CAN MUSTER.............

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
watch the republicans go extinct in CA
when the dems have total control with the Press and the Law Enforcement no one can stop their looting

Go stand your stupid ass in line then. I'll be voting from home.
C’mon, asslips. They’re going to cheat their goddamn fucking asses off and you fucking know it.

Based on what evidence? Most California counties already vote primarily by mail. All of Oregon, Washington and Colorado vote by mail.
that is how the Kleptocrats create one Party states

:rolleyes: Lame.

Do you know how many states there are that have Republican governors and state legislators?

our state constitution ( CT ) restricts absentee voting to only military & those that are 'ill', but the secretary of state is seeing if the 'illness' of this world wide pandemic can be taken into account. either way - i will be voting & if i hafta wear a home made hazmat suit made from a trashbag & goggles to the polls, i will.
Did I see you at Walmart recently?
3vmeo3.jpg

that is how i feel when getting 'ready' to go to the grocery store. any jack ass not wearing a mask - or not following those damn arrows are 'the enemy'. anybody that gets too close is a possible engagement, the wipes are ammo, & seems TP & meat are the spoils of war.

it takes me a few hours after getting home to 'decompress' - i swear i get a touch of PTSD everytime.

If Republicans are not motivated enough to get out and vote whether by mail or in person, why should they win?
There are not enough of them left. The Dems have allowed the entire state to be overrun by third word squatemalans. Hint Hint....non whites overwhelmingly vote D.
The demographic shift has already happened in California. The rest of the nation is quickly approaching...next up...Tejas Vado shiiiit ese!!!!
Oh the inhumanity, for racist....(you admitted it in the Lowe's thread), California does elect some Republicans like the Congressman that had to give up his seat in the senate because he was caught stealing election funds, you know Duncan Hunter.. Will you also blame this on those nasty minorities and commie democrats?

& devin nunes.

If Republicans are not motivated enough to get out and vote whether by mail or in person, why should they win?
There are not enough of them left. The Dems have allowed the entire state to be overrun by third word squatemalans. Hint Hint....non whites overwhelmingly vote D.
The demographic shift has already happened in California. The rest of the nation is quickly approaching...next up...Tejas Vado shiiiit ese!!!!

Are you saying non whites should not be allowed to vote? Now that's what I call a right winger telling it like they think it should be.

Those here on a stolen citizenship should not be permitted to vote. That’s the vote that keeps the Mexicrat Party relevant...No beaners = No Mexicrat Party

I must wear a mask to get in the store but I delight in not following the arrows. Sometimes to the point of turning around mid aisle and going the other direction. If an enemy democrat gets pissed off so much the better. I would love to bash someone's head in with a can of peas.

The ugliest part isn't the idiotic rules. It's the PSA over the loud speaker "stay safe. Remember we are all in this together. Be well." To which I always say "Be well John Spartan".

Democrats are such idiots they need treatment by a My Pillow.

Forum List

Back