Newsom signs executive order to send every registered Californian a mail-in ballot

Wait... this is for the election in NOVEMBER?

Struck it down in court.

As for the leftist plan, no mail in votes won't be existed. If you can't make it to the ballot you should not vote. If less people vote we are fine with that. Not a democracy...

Go stand your stupid ass in line then. I'll be voting from home.
No you aren't, the SCOTUS will shoot this down on its face, and if for some mysterious reason it does not, then the president needs to send in federal forces and do so backed up by bullets! The treason party's are coming to an end, one fucking way or another, they are coming to an end!
Yes I am. No matter what happens I'll be voting from home dummy.
It’s your right to be a paranoid coward hiding from microbes his whole life.

Now everyone can vote twice much easier.

Our sheriff is sponsoring local restaurants at the station to offer meals. His intention is to support local businesses I typically stand in in a long line, some of them deputies, to get a lunch. Everyone has a 6’ personal space bubble.

If I can stand in line to get lunch, I can stand in line to vote.
#NoCheaters

Biden will win the popular with 40,000,000 votes being cast in CA alone!!

Our sheriff is sponsoring local restaurants at the station to offer meals. His intention is to support local businesses I typically stand in in a long line, some of them deputies, to get a lunch. Everyone has a 6’ personal space bubble.

#NoCheaters

Isn't that how are military members vote?

So? You mean overseas personnel not able to get to a polling booth?

Wait... this is for the election in NOVEMBER?

Struck it down in court.

As for the leftist plan, no mail in votes won't be existed. If you can't make it to the ballot you should not vote. If less people vote we are fine with that. Not a democracy...
I mail in vote every year, and so does pres trump and the first lady..... are you saying we can't vote?
---------------------
we are a form of democracy, we are a democratic republic! A representative, form of democracy...

FYI-there is no country in the world that has a 'pure' democracy as their form of government...

Newsom's action is brilliant if, as patriotic Americans do, one supports the idea of a fair election in which all eligible voters are able to cast a ballot that counts amidst a pandemic.

Many people have difficulty getting to the polls, and in some places, polling places have been eliminated. Mail-in ballots will greatly benefit the elderly, the sick, the disabled, hourly workers who cannot afford to take the time off to stand in line for hours on a Tuesday, the pregnant, healthcare workers, people who lack transportation, and more.

Facilitating the vote is in keeping with our most fundamental American values.

Degenerate welfare filth, barely legal beaners, ragheads and the like keep the Party Of Free Shit Filth And Foreigners relevant...of ofcourse you support this shit.

#NoCheaters

Hell I vote from home every election.
No need to advertise your laziness

#NoCheaters

Hell I vote from home every election.
No need to advertise your laziness
Whats lazy about voting from home? Dont you sleep at home?

Now everyone can vote twice much easier. Our sheriff is sponsoring local restaurants at the station to offer meals. His intention is to support local businesses I typically stand in in a long line, some of them deputies, to get a lunch. Everyone has a 6’ personal space bubble. If I can stand in line to get lunch, I can stand in line to vote.
I agree that it could be a problem, because Republicans have convinced themselves that Dems are going to cheat, they'll likely start some shenanigans of their own in "retaliation". After twenty years of running an amateur sports league I learned that many of those that complained about cheating the most were the biggest violators themselves. For some the charge was just a smokescreen, while for others it was "everybody's doing it, so why not me". That's what I hear every time one these messages gets posted.

Last edited:
our state constitution ( CT ) restricts absentee voting to only military & those that are 'ill', but the secretary of state is seeing if the 'illness' of this world wide pandemic can be taken into account. either way - i will be voting & if i hafta wear a home made hazmat suit made from a trashbag & goggles to the polls, i will.

#NoCheaters

View attachment 333812

Nothing like a 7 year old article written by a self-described model to hang your hat on....

The article does actually highlight the terrible job states do in mailing ballots to the military service members. They need to do better. Of course, this means that over half of the states that are botching it are run by GOP governors. That excuses none of them.

IF you're wondering about the 5%; it of course is a lie. Here is a quote from the article itself:

According to the MVPP, just 4.6 percent of the nearly 2 million eligible military voters cast a ballot in 2010 that counted, well below the 15.8 percent who requested ballots. This is significant because even though a member casts a ballot, there is no guarantee that the ballot will count.

The 5% figure doesn't meant that 5 out of 100 ballots cast are counted; the author tried to compare the number counted to the total number of eligible military voters. As we know from the civilian population, voter participation is disgustingly low. The figure is much closer to 33% than the 5%. Still abysmal and abysmal due to inefficiencies in the system.

At no point is fraud mentioned in the article which is what the OP alleges.

In short...Weatherman2020 is lying out his ass; like always. Just point and laugh.
Weird. I never had a problem voting when I was in the military. I always got the ballots in the mail on time.

People must be able to vote. Period.

To force people out in a pandemic, to force them to make a choice, lime that strikes me as potential suppression.

I absolutely do not trust online voting. Just look at all the hacks on everything!

Mail in, already used by our military and expats seems a good option if needed.

our state constitution ( CT ) restricts absentee voting to only military & those that are 'ill', but the secretary of state is seeing if the 'illness' of this world wide pandemic can be taken into account. either way - i will be voting & if i hafta wear a home made hazmat suit made from a trashbag & goggles to the polls, i will.
Did I see you at Walmart recently?

Did I see you at Walmart recently?
3vmeo3.jpg

#NoCheaters
Good, now I can have 27 nonexistent people at my house all receive ballots and fill them all out to remove him from office.
Go ahead and give that a try, stupid, and see how far you get.

What else is new, they didn't like the mail in voting results

Absolutely NO surprise there. California is really and TRULY f*cked because of Dem leadership. Very sad.

If Republicans are not motivated enough to get out and vote whether by mail or in person, why should they win?
There are not enough of them left. The Dems have allowed the entire state to be overrun by third word squatemalans. Hint Hint....non whites overwhelmingly vote D.
The demographic shift has already happened in California. The rest of the nation is quickly approaching...next up...Tejas Vado shiiiit ese!!!!

Forum List

Back