Newsom signs executive order to send every registered Californian a mail-in ballot

If Republicans are not motivated enough to get out and vote whether by mail or in person, why should they win?
There are not enough of them left. The Dems have allowed the entire state to be overrun by third word squatemalans. Hint Hint....non whites overwhelmingly vote D.
The demographic shift has already happened in California. The rest of the nation is quickly approaching...next up...Tejas Vado shiiiit ese!!!!

Are you saying non whites should not be allowed to vote? Now that's what I call a right winger telling it like they think it should be.
They can get their lazy fucking asses to a mailbox and vote like everybody else. I for one am tired of Democratic Party playing the race card. Why should minority voters get special consideration in 2020? What a crock of shit. Newsome knows that 88% of the time blacks vote like robots for Democratic Party that does nothing but keep them in poverty.

How unfair of all those non whites voting for the person that supports their interests. You think it would only be fair if you could get them to vote against what they know to be their own interests. I feel your pain.
Shut your fuckin hole...you are the type of white who is an embarrassment to every other decent white man. You are an apologist cuck who is ashamed of everything that made this country great.
You are not worth the unfortunate dog shit on my shoe you pussy.

Typical nasty right winger's response. At least you are consistent.

Now everyone can vote twice much easier.

Our sheriff is sponsoring local restaurants at the station to offer meals. His intention is to support local businesses I typically stand in in a long line, some of them deputies, to get a lunch. Everyone has a 6’ personal space bubble.

If I can stand in line to get lunch, I can stand in line to vote.
#NoCheaters
Good, now I can have 27 nonexistent people at my house all receive ballots and fill them all out to remove him from office.
Go ahead and give that a try, stupid, and see how far you get.
Why not? Lots of people get SS checks sent to none existant people at their house. What could be dumber than mailing voting cards out to non-existent people to homes just because names are on a registry. If boneheads like you and Newsom want to send a bunch of voting cards to my house, I'll be glad to fill them all out. After all, he will be expecting a reply. Got to keep all those fake voters on the active registry. Sooner or later, California has to totally collapse under the weight of liberal idiocy and I'll be glad to help it out.

If Republicans are not motivated enough to get out and vote whether by mail or in person, why should they win?
There are not enough of them left. The Dems have allowed the entire state to be overrun by third word squatemalans. Hint Hint....non whites overwhelmingly vote D.
The demographic shift has already happened in California. The rest of the nation is quickly approaching...next up...Tejas Vado shiiiit ese!!!!

Are you saying non whites should not be allowed to vote? Now that's what I call a right winger telling it like they think it should be.
They can get their lazy fucking asses to a mailbox and vote like everybody else. I for one am tired of Democratic Party playing the race card. Why should minority voters get special consideration in 2020? What a crock of shit. Newsome knows that 88% of the time blacks vote like robots for Democratic Party that does nothing but keep them in poverty.
Papa Bush...in many parts of California whites are the overwhelming minority. Where I grew up in South San Diego County whites have been the minority for well over 50 years.
My grandmother graduated from San Diego High School in 1950 and it was a majority white high school. That hasn't been the case for many decades.
Orange County is now majority Hispanic. Even areas of Northern California where whites were the majority until a decade ago are now white minority areas.
This is all planned out. None whites do NOT vote Republican.
I live in Orange County California. Only Santa Ana is heavily but not majority Hispanic. We are approaching majority Asian. Not hispanic. Where I am there are no minorities at all. Orange County became majority democrat, not by demographics but by vote harvesting.

Poor baby. Instead of being here, you should be doing the nasty with someone. Looks like indiscriminate sex to produce more white babies is your only hope.

Papa Bush...in many parts of California whites are the overwhelming minority. Where I grew up in South San Diego County whites have been the minority for well over 50 years.
My grandmother graduated from San Diego High School in 1950 and it was a majority white high school. That hasn't been the case for many decades.
Orange County is now majority Hispanic. Even areas of Northern California where whites were the majority until a decade ago are now white minority areas.
This is all planned out. None whites do NOT vote Republican.
I live in Orange County California. Only Santa Ana is heavily but not majority Hispanic. We are approaching majority Asian. Not hispanic. Where I am there are no minorities at all. Orange County became majority democrat, not by demographics but by vote harvesting.

View attachment 334159

Mind you...those are 2010 numbers...yeah...when the 2020 census comes out.
Whites are most definitely a minority in Orange County.

You have no time to waste. Get to procreating.

It's not going to be so easy, this time, for the Rats to rob votes.

"The Republican National Committee (RNC) launched a digital platform on Friday called “Protect the Vote” as a response to the left’s increasing attempts to use the coronavirus pandemic to push their election agenda items, such as universal mail-in voting. " :thup:

Oh you mean the absentee ballots for mail in voting like the military uses? You do know that the ballot has to be notarized?
Mrs Stepford is cluelessness personified

Go stand your stupid ass in line then. I'll be voting from home.
No you aren't, the SCOTUS will shoot this down on its face, and if for some mysterious reason it does not, then the president needs to send in federal forces and do so backed up by bullets! The treason party's are coming to an end, one fucking way or another, they are coming to an end!

Why would the Supreme Court shoot this down? Mail-in voting occurs frequently.
Your reference to bullets indicates that you support political violence here in the U.S. against your fellow Americans. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you don't like our country, leave it.

Actually it would be law enforcement that would uphold the law...

So he is actually threatening law enforcement officers....

By the way I presume this is from the same people that want no inconvenience for people to buy guns.

So they are happy for people to be armed and shooting at cops...

And they ape shit if any one gets concerned...

Go stand your stupid ass in line then. I'll be voting from home.
No you aren't, the SCOTUS will shoot this down on its face, and if for some mysterious reason it does not, then the president needs to send in federal forces and do so backed up by bullets! The treason party's are coming to an end, one fucking way or another, they are coming to an end!

I've been voting from home here in Texas for years. You don't know what you are talking about.

Our sheriff is sponsoring local restaurants at the station to offer meals. His intention is to support local businesses I typically stand in in a long line, some of them deputies, to get a lunch. Everyone has a 6’ personal space bubble.

#NoCheaters

Isn't that how are military members vote?

Are all registered voters in CA in the military?

#NoCheaters

There has been voting by mail in California since 1962

#NoCheaters
it means that the GOP will go extinct in CA

where are they gonna find all of these people to verify that all 40 million people are legal americans?

#NoCheaters

The GOP is already extinct in California. You are just too dumb to notice it. Texas will follow in the not too distant future.

#NoCheaters

All before they legalized ballot harvesting, the greatest thing ever for voter fraud.

#NoCheaters

The GOP is already extinct in California. You are just too dumb to notice it. Texas will follow in the not too distant future.
U R right, the middle class is fleeing CA. They will lose a congressional seat. LA and SF have become open sewers. CA is becoming a third world ghetto. CA has the highest poverty rate of the 50 states. Liberals are primitive and backwards cretins. Texas will take a lot longer because Texans are more intelligent than CA's left wing crackpots. It won't happen in your lifetime.

#NoCheaters

All before they legalized ballot harvesting, the greatest thing ever for voter fraud.

If California is or will soon become a white minority state, like so many Trumpsters here have whined about, What makes you think fraud would be necessary?

#NoCheaters

U R right, the middle class is fleeing CA. They will lose a congressional seat. LA and SF have become open sewers. CA is becoming a third world ghetto. CA has the highest poverty rate of the 50 states. Liberals are primitive and backwards cretins. Texas will take a lot longer because Texans are more intelligent than CA's left wing crackpots. It won't happen in your lifetime.

That's not what the demographics say.

#NoCheaters

If California is or will soon become a white minority state, like so many Trumpsters here have whined about, What makes you think fraud would be necessary?

Down ballot idiot, CA currently has 18 republican US Reps.

#NoCheaters

Down ballot idiot, CA currently has 18 republican US Reps.

For now.

#NoCheaters

Yes They do, but wasn't the 2000 election a majority of our military votes disappeared?

#NoCheaters

Yes They do, but wasn't the 2000 election a majority of our military votes disappeared?

Never heard that.

Forum List

Back