Newsom signs executive order to send every registered Californian a mail-in ballot

It's not going to be so easy, this time, for the Rats to rob votes.

"The Republican National Committee (RNC) launched a digital platform on Friday called “Protect the Vote” as a response to the left’s increasing attempts to use the coronavirus pandemic to push their election agenda items, such as universal mail-in voting. " :thup:

"The Republican National Committee (RNC) launched a digital platform on Friday called “Protect the Vote” as a response to the left’s increasing attempts to use the coronavirus pandemic to push their election agenda items, such as universal mail-in voting. " :thup:

Thanks for the info, skye.

If Republicans are not motivated enough to get out and vote whether by mail or in person, why should they win?
There are not enough of them left. The Dems have allowed the entire state to be overrun by third word squatemalans. Hint Hint....non whites overwhelmingly vote D.
The demographic shift has already happened in California. The rest of the nation is quickly approaching...next up...Tejas Vado shiiiit ese!!!!
Oh the inhumanity, for racist....(you admitted it in the Lowe's thread), California does elect some Republicans like the Congressman that had to give up his seat in the senate because he was caught stealing election funds, you know Duncan Hunter.. Will you also blame this on those nasty minorities and commie democrats?

What else is new, they didn't like the mail in voting results

Stealing is the only way democrats know how to run an election.

Oh you mean the absentee ballots for mail in voting like the military uses? You do know that the ballot has to be notarized?

If Republicans are not motivated enough to get out and vote whether by mail or in person, why should they win?
There are not enough of them left. The Dems have allowed the entire state to be overrun by third word squatemalans. Hint Hint....non whites overwhelmingly vote D.
The demographic shift has already happened in California. The rest of the nation is quickly approaching...next up...Tejas Vado shiiiit ese!!!!
Oh the inhumanity, for racist....(you admitted it in the Lowe's thread), California does elect some Republicans like the Congressman that had to give up his seat in the senate because he was caught stealing election funds, you know Duncan Hunter.. Will you also blame this on those nasty minorities and commie democrats?
Yeap...you will see how racist I am.. The brown people L-O-V-E your white ass. They are gonna show you the ways when they are the majority too!

I wouldn’t be so sure. They are putting up the homeless in hotels, supplying them with drugs and alcohol, and I would imagine ballots as well.

Are you saying non whites should not be allowed to vote? Now that's what I call a right winger telling it like they think it should be.

What else is new, they didn't like the mail in voting results

Democratic Party leaders are so crooked you will have to screw them into the ground when they die. Typical Democrat would lie if the truth would fit better.

I wouldn’t be so sure. They are putting up the homeless in hotels, supplying them with drugs and alcohol, and I would imagine ballots as well.

We'll see what happens.

GOD WINS. :thup:

Are you saying non whites should not be allowed to vote? Now that's what I call a right winger telling it like they think it should be.
They can get their lazy fucking asses to a mailbox and vote like everybody else. I for one am tired of Democratic Party playing the race card. Why should minority voters get special consideration in 2020? What a crock of shit. Newsome knows that 88% of the time blacks vote like robots for Democratic Party that does nothing but keep them in poverty.

They can get their lazy fucking asses to a mailbox and vote like everybody else. I for one am tired of Democratic Party playing the race card. Why should minority voters get special consideration in 2020? What a crock of shit. Newsome knows that 88% of the time blacks vote like robots for Democratic Party that does nothing but keep them in poverty.
Papa Bush...in many parts of California whites are the overwhelming minority. Where I grew up in South San Diego County whites have been the minority for well over 50 years.
My grandmother graduated from San Diego High School in 1950 and it was a majority white high school. That hasn't been the case for many decades.
Orange County is now majority Hispanic. Even areas of Northern California where whites were the majority until a decade ago are now white minority areas.
This is all planned out. None whites do NOT vote Republican.

How unfair of all those non whites voting for the person that supports their interests. You think it would only be fair if you could get them to vote against what they know to be their own interests. I feel your pain.

How unfair of all those non whites voting for the person that supports their interests. You think it would only be fair if you could get them to vote against what they know to be their own interests. I feel your pain.
Shut your fuckin hole...you are the type of white who is an embarrassment to every other decent white man. You are an apologist cuck who is ashamed of everything that made this country great.
You are not worth the unfortunate dog shit on my shoe you pussy.

Papa Bush...in many parts of California whites are the overwhelming minority. Where I grew up in South San Diego County whites have been the minority for well over 50 years.
My grandmother graduated from San Diego High School in 1950 and it was a majority white high school. That hasn't been the case for many decades.
Orange County is now majority Hispanic. Even areas of Northern California where whites were the majority until a decade ago are now white minority areas.
I live in Orange County California. Only Santa Ana is heavily but not majority Hispanic. We are approaching majority Asian. Not hispanic. Where I am there are no minorities at all. Orange County became majority democrat, not by demographics but by vote harvesting.

I thought you said minorities should just quit whining about their plight, but now that you are one, you're blubbering like a little baby. Suck it up dumb ass. Don't you have bootstraps like everyone else?

I live in Orange County California. Only Santa Ana is heavily but not majority Hispanic. We are approaching majority Asian. Not hispanic. Where I am there are no minorities at all. Orange County became majority democrat, not by demographics but by vote harvesting.

1589078746131.png

Mind you...those are 2010 numbers...yeah...when the 2020 census comes out.
Whites are most definitely a minority in Orange County.

Forum List

Back