Newsom signs executive order to send every registered Californian a mail-in ballot

[/QUOTE]
Now everyone can vote twice much easier.

Our sheriff is sponsoring local restaurants at the station to offer meals. His intention is to support local businesses I typically stand in in a long line, some of them deputies, to get a lunch. Everyone has a 6’ personal space bubble.

If I can stand in line to get lunch, I can stand in line to vote.
#NoCheaters

Isn't that how are military members vote?

Are all registered voters in CA in the military?

There has been voting by mail in California since 1962

All before they legalized ballot harvesting, the greatest thing ever for voter fraud.

If California is or will soon become a white minority state, like so many Trumpsters here have whined about, What makes you think fraud would be necessary?

Down ballot idiot, CA currently has 18 republican US Reps.

For now.

So you have no problem with voter fraud, figures.

You have yet to offer any examples of voter fraud other than isolated cases.

There's a reason ballot harvesting is illegal in practically every State in the Union, CA went out of it's way to legalize it for one reason. Would you care to venture a guess who has something to gain from that?

There was no nefarious intent behind the law. It was a good faith effort to make it easier for voters to turn in their voted VBM ballots. The law was poorly written and could use adjustments.

Great, you're substituting someone else opinion, and it's behind a pay wall, good job.

Our sheriff is sponsoring local restaurants at the station to offer meals. His intention is to support local businesses I typically stand in in a long line, some of them deputies, to get a lunch. Everyone has a 6’ personal space bubble.

#NoCheaters

Isn't that how are military members vote?

Are all registered voters in CA in the military?

There has been voting by mail in California since 1962

All before they legalized ballot harvesting, the greatest thing ever for voter fraud.

If California is or will soon become a white minority state, like so many Trumpsters here have whined about, What makes you think fraud would be necessary?

Down ballot idiot, CA currently has 18 republican US Reps.

For now.

So you have no problem with voter fraud, figures.

You have yet to offer any examples of voter fraud other than isolated cases.

There's a reason ballot harvesting is illegal in practically every State in the Union, CA went out of it's way to legalize it for one reason. Would you care to venture a guess who has something to gain from that?

There was no nefarious intent behind the law. It was a good faith effort to make it easier for voters to turn in their voted VBM ballots. The law was poorly written and could use adjustments.

Great, you're substituting someone else opinion, and it's behind a pay wall, good job.

Boo freaking hoo. Google it yourself then.

#NoCheaters

Good for Newsom.

That's how the coming election should be held all over the nation this year.

My state has been 100% mail in ballot since 2005.

There is no fraud. In fact mail in ballots stop fraud and cheating. By republicans.

Republicans can't deny someone a ballot because of their stupid ID laws with mail in voting, they can't put broken or old voting machines in a voting place with mail in ballot. Republicans can't put only one or two voting machines in voting places with mail in ballot. Republicans can't force people to stand in line for hours on end with a mail in ballot. Republicans can't move the voting place outside of town or to a place people can't get to with mail in ballots.

Most importantly people can't be infected with the virus with mail in ballots.

The ONLY reason why you and republicans don't want mail in voting and have been spreading lies about it is more people will vote and republicans will lose.

trump said it himself a few weeks ago. He said if we go mail in ballot republicans will never win another election again. Which tells anyone with a working brain that trump knows we don't have the government we want and if we had a fair election, republicans will never hold office again.

Here's a suggestion, why not change your platform and how you treat people? Maybe you can get more people to vote for your politicians.

You know, democracy of, by and for the people?

It's just a thought.

^ ' trump said it himself a few weeks ago. He said if we go mail in ballot republicans will never win another election again. '

which is why he wants to dismantle the post office.

Forum List

Back