Newsweek: "Obama First Gay President"

G5000
we are evolved by biological design scientifically to procreate in the genetics of the human existance.
otherwise...we would be asexual and self reproduce...
And biological evolution wouldnt have created opposing genders for procreation.
discerning human behavior AGAINST THIS IS A MATTER OF THE BAHAVIOR CHOICE OF THE HUMAN BEING.

What is your explanation for homosexual behavior in the animal kingdom?

the individuals exhibiting this are obviously sick.

G5000
we are evolved by biological design scientifically to procreate in the genetics of the human existance.
otherwise...we would be asexual and self reproduce...
And biological evolution wouldnt have created opposing genders for procreation.
discerning human behavior AGAINST THIS IS A MATTER OF THE BAHAVIOR CHOICE OF THE HUMAN BEING.

Either confusion is a mating frenzy OR a gesture of said animal to show dominance?:eusa_whistle:

I'm under the impression that it also occurs in non-frenetic, companionable cases.

I'm also under the impression that hormone levels in the womb can affect sexual preference.

Also I am under the impression that statistically significant differences have been found between gay brains and straight. Not necessarily 100% categorical differences shared by all homosexuals but statistically significant trends. Environment after birth might also factor into some cases but the evidence seems to be coming down in favor of sexual preference often being established/influenced by prenatal conditions.

No, I'm not going to go hunt links. My impressions are based on years of paying attention to the subject and not something I'd easily be able to find in a google search. :dunno:

Either confusion is a mating frenzy OR a gesture of said animal to show dominance?:eusa_whistle:

I'm under the impression that it also occurs in non-frenetic, companionable cases.

I'm also under the impression that hormone levels in the womb can affect sexual preference.

Also I am under the impression that statistically significant differences have been found between gay brains and straight. Not necessarily 100% categorical differences shared by all homosexuals but statistically significant trends. Environment after birth might also factor into some cases but the evidence seems to be coming down in favor of sexual preference often being established/influenced by prenatal conditions.

No, I'm not going to go hunt links. My impressions are based on years of paying attention to the subject and not something I'd easily be able to find in a google search. :dunno:

And that's cool. YOU are at liberty to do so.
icon14.gif

Well if it isn't a choice, and people have no control over it, and it's a negative condition, then it must be an illness.

What are the negative conditions of being gay? Being hated, yes. Being beat up, yes. But that tells me the people doing the hating and beating up are sick, not the gay person.

AIDS
Gay Bowel syndrome
Mental illness
Suicide
Homicide
etc
Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems

But this is what gay people say: Of course it's not a choice. Why would anyone choose to endure what I've endured?
That tells me it's an illness.

I guess only gay people have those issues. :eusa_whistle: Oh wait. No we don't.

The difference between a heterosexual couple dry humping one another in Disneyland is that the security guard can come up to them, tell them to knock it off or they'll have to leave. Try that on a homosexual couple and it's We got Rights, you're a homophobe.

Strawman. No supporting evidence.

Well if it isn't a choice, and people have no control over it, and it's a negative condition, then it must be an illness.

What are the negative conditions of being gay? Being hated, yes. Being beat up, yes. But that tells me the people doing the hating and beating up are sick, not the gay person.

AIDS

See Number 4.

[But this is what gay people say: Of course it's not a choice. Why would anyone choose to endure what I've endured?

What is it they endure, Rabbi? Your hatred. This makes THEM sick?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You are in strong competition with luddly for worst illogical thought processes.

Lucky for obama not many people will see this stupid cover..Except in Doctors and Dentist offices..
Their subscriptions have been in the toilet for a long time..now you see why
what a JOKE.

Didn't Reagan call his wife, Nancy, "Mommy?" That's kind of gay.

And? You have a problem with PET Names between couples?

REALLY?

Pretty damned shallow and non-material...

Mommy is not a pet name. Mommy is a person. You know, your MOM? We're supposed to believe that Ronald Reagan was having sex with a woman he called "Mommy?" That's pretty twisted.

And? You have a problem with PET Names between couples?

REALLY?

Pretty damned shallow and non-material...

Mommy is not a pet name. Mommy is a person. You know, your MOM? We're supposed to believe that Ronald Reagan was having sex with a woman he called "Mommy?" That's pretty twisted.

And WHOM are YOU to tell Reagan what to call his wife?

I'd say YOU have a problem. Go to the nearest mirror and wave at what YOU see.

Personally, I’d like to live in an America with more choices vs less choices.

As a straight married man, it’s my opinion that if gays are allowed to marry, there will be absolutely no impact on my life whatsoever, so why restrict it?

Why are people so driven to unnecessarily restrict the rights of others, when the action they’re restricting has absolutely no impact on their own?

If you’re truly in favor of “small gov’t”, then you should most certainly be on the side of marriage equality (ie Liberty/Choice/Individualism vs Statism/No Choice/Collectivism).

Last edited:

AIDS
Gay Bowel syndrome
Mental illness
Suicide
Homicide
etc
Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems

But this is what gay people say: Of course it's not a choice. Why would anyone choose to endure what I've endured?

I guess only gay people have those issues. :eusa_whistle: Oh wait. No we don't.

Only gay people ahve gay bowel syndrome. Yes.
Are you going to argue that gay people are every bit as healthy as straight people? Please do. It will detract from your already-wafer thin credibility.

Thats old school son that's how a lot of adults with children talk to there husband or wife so the children would not be disrespectful and calling them by their names.

I call my wife Mommy. That's what the kids call her. We started calling each other that so the kids would learn to say it.
Amazing how ignorant people are. Like they never had a family.

If you’re truly in favor of “small gov’t”, then you should most certainly be on the side of marriage equality (ie Liberty/Choice/Individualism vs Statism/No Choice/Collectivism).

Being in favor of tax breaks for more people is being for "small government"? Really?

Forum List

Back