Newsweek: "Obama First Gay President"

G5000
we are evolved by biological design scientifically to procreate in the genetics of the human existance.
otherwise...we would be asexual and self reproduce...
And biological evolution wouldnt have created opposing genders for procreation.
discerning human behavior AGAINST THIS IS A MATTER OF THE BAHAVIOR CHOICE OF THE HUMAN BEING.

I will try to use small words this time.

Bob and Jane are married in the US. Bob and Jane do not have kids, and never plan on having kids. Bob and Jane can file a married tax return with the federal government.

That is the law.

Adam and Steve are married in the US. Adam and Steve do not have kids. Adam and Steve CANNOT file a married tax return with the federal government.

Now give us a rational reason why this should be so, Spacer.

No one holds a gun to a guy's head and forces him to eat pussy, either.

What does that have to do with gay marriage being recognized by state and federal law?

Tell us about the day you chose not to be gay.
It has nothing to do with gay marriage.

Do you think homosexuals have a choice?

Nope. But Spacer seems to think so.

So why would anyone want to be gay? Your answer I assume is that they dont--they have no choice in the matter.
So it must be an illness. And that is exactly how it was classed until the fags descended on the American Psychiatric Association's meeting in the 1970s and basically held them hostage until they changed the definition.

We are BIOLOGICALLY CREATED HETERO OTHERWISE OPPOSING GENDERS WOULDNT NOT HAVE EVOLVED IN OUR SPECIES.

Since some people are gay, obviously not all of us are biologically created hetero. Where is the hetero gene?

Gays had about as much "choice" in being gay as you or I had "choice" in being hetero.

Thats why female gender evolved to carry the conception and birth.
from the sperm of the male...
otherwise,by nature,there would be male to male or female to female conception..
AND IT ISNT THAT WAY.

I don’t understand why so many so called “small gov’t” conservatives are upset about our President saying that he thinks that States ought to allow their citizens more choices when it comes to choosing a marriage partner.

Using the government to rigidly define marriage is a form of Social Statism that only works to reduce the suite of choices we have as free-thinking adults.

We should cheer the President when he says he supports a policy of Liberty vs a policy of Statism, not scoff at him.

So he's right the decision resides to the States...tell us WHY Obama refuses to enforce DOMA? :eusa_whistle:

To be honest I am actually against the DOMA written by the federal government. It's not the FEDS place to dictate one way or the other it's a state issue.

Is equal protection a states issue?

We were designed HETERO.
DO I HAVE TO DO BIRDS AND BEES FOR THE LEFT????
again...
there wouldnt be two genders if the natural order wasnt HETERO...

Nope. But Spacer seems to think so.

So why would anyone want to be gay?

Your answer I assume is that they dont--they have no choice in the matter.

Correct.

[So it must be an illness.

That's a completely illogical leap unsupported by any explanation.

What makes it an illness?

Well if it isn't a choice, and people have no control over it, and it's a negative condition, then it must be an illness.

Not being normal is not an illness. There must be harmful effects to the person involved. What are the harmful effects of being gay, besides getting your ass kicked by good, decent, God-fearing Christians for being gay?

Correct.

Well if it isn't a choice, and people have no control over it, and it's a negative condition, then it must be an illness.

Didn't Obama tell us that the Constitution was a collection of "Negative Liberties" that told us Government had no power?

Correct.

What are the negative conditions of being gay? Being hated, yes. Being beat up, yes. But that tells me the people doing the hating and beating up are sick, not the gay person.

I guess being black is an illness, eh Rabbi? Being black came with all kinds of negative conditions. Then those pesky blacks made society treat them as not being inferiors.

And they demanded all kinds of attention until they got equality, eh Spacer? Those bastards!

Last edited:
G5000.
homosexuality,as well as other abnormal human behavior are perversions OF CHOICE.
and this segment wishes to selfvictimize and polarize itself for attention by its poor life chouces.
if the segment doesnt want to be just alternative...
then the segmentneeds to make better life choices.
no one holds a gun to a guys head and forces them to suck dick.
no one holds a gun to a girls head and asks them to eat pussy.
IT IS A MATTER OF CHOICE.

No one holds a gun to a guy's head and forces him to eat pussy, either.

What does that have to do with gay marriage being recognized by state and federal law?

Tell us about the day you chose not to be gay.
It has nothing to do with gay marriage.

Do you think homosexuals have a choice?

They don't have a choice in how they feel. Child molesters don'thave a choice in how they feel. Sadists don't have a choice in how they feel. They do have a choice in how they behave. There is nothing particularly wrong with a gay or lesbian couple in living their lives however they choose to live it. When they start demanding that their behavior be considered some sort of alternative form of normal, that behavior has crossed the line.

The difference between a heterosexual couple dry humping one another in Disneyland is that the security guard can come up to them, tell them to knock it off or they'll have to leave. Try that on a homosexual couple and it's We got Rights, you're a homophobe.

Of course they want special rights. Those rights are associated specifically with behavior.

G5000
we are evolved by biological design scientifically to procreate in the genetics of the human existance.
discerning human behavior AGAINST THIS IS A MATTER OF THE BAHAVIOR CHOICE OF THE HUMAN BEING.

What is your explanation for homosexual behavior in the animal kingdom?

G5000

What is your explanation for homosexual behavior in the animal kingdom?

Either confusion is a mating frenzy OR a gesture of said animal to show dominance?:eusa_whistle:

Barry is a Brony?

thread_is_gay.jpg

Last edited:
Correct.

What are the negative conditions of being gay? Being hated, yes. Being beat up, yes. But that tells me the people doing the hating and beating up are sick, not the gay person.

AIDS
Gay Bowel syndrome
Mental illness
Suicide
Homicide
etc
Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems

But this is what gay people say: Of course it's not a choice. Why would anyone choose to endure what I've endured?
That tells me it's an illness.

Forum List

Back