Newt Gingrich will speak tonite

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
"after being passed up for Trump's VP."

Thus reads the CNN promo. I think Newt has done a few more things in his life than any of the cocksuckers....and I do mean cocksuckers....at the Clinton News Network.

Fuck them

Check your local listings.

Last edited:

Thus reads the CNN promo. I think Newt has done a few more things in his life than any of the cocksukers....and I do mean cocksuckers....at the Clinton News Network.

Fuck them

How many books or baubles do you thing Newt will hawk in his speech. The only reason he speaks anywhere now days is to sell something, and he will have his co-sales person with him.

Newt said yesterday that this may be the most important speech he ever gives. He realizes, too, that this election is for all the marbles for the next 20+ years.

Thus reads the CNN promo. I think Newt has done a few more things in his life than any of the cocksukers....and I do mean cocksuckers....at the Clinton News Network.

Fuck them

How many books or baubles do you thing Newt will hawk in his speech. The only reason he speaks anywhere now days is to sell something, and he will have his co-sales person with him.
Maybe enuf to start a foundation?

Amazing how trump talks all that shit but still loves him some establishment :lol:

Amazing how trump talks all that shit but still loves him some establishment :lol:

He hates the establishment, but he doesn't know governing, so plans on lining his entire cabinet with establishment. Congrats, Trumpsters. You got you an establishment.

You people are so brain dead.

Trump is a risk. Hillary is a fucking disaster. You choose. I will take the risk. There is always revolution...but I don't think that will be necessary if we choose correctly.

Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg

Fuck them

Hopefully all of them........

Forum List

Back