Newt Gingrich will speak tonite

"after being passed up for Trump's VP."

Thus reads the CNN promo. I think Newt has done a few more things in his life than any of the cocksuckers....and I do mean cocksuckers....at the Clinton News Network.

Fuck them

Check your local listings.
Another "Party of Family Values" adulterer with three wives --- the first two marriages ending in affairs, followed by divorce.

And let's not forget his resignation for ethics violations as speaker in 1998, followed by his resignation from the House 2 months later.

Yeah, he's a fucking scumbag cocksucker just like you who would have been the perfect running mate for trump.

Amazing how trump talks all that shit but still loves him some establishment :lol:

Come on.....you have to.have some of them.....unless you go 3rd party....good luck. Atleast he pissed off the Bushes, and beat the establishment......

Thus reads the CNN promo. I think Newt has done a few more things in his life than any of the cocksuckers....and I do mean cocksuckers....at the Clinton News Network.

Fuck them

Another "Party of Family Values" adulterer with three wives --- the first two marriages ending in affairs, followed by divorce.

And let's not forget his resignation for ethics violations as speaker in 1998, followed by his resignation from the House 2 months later.

Yeah, he's a fucking scumbag cocksucker just like you who would have been the perfect running mate for trump.
Tell us of your life as a saint.....asshole.

I will have my hamster cage right in front of my 62.5 inch flat screen! he needs to be entertained.
What about the family of gerbils that you stuck up your ass? Don't you think you should let them out to watch newties speech, then you can put them back.

Amazing how trump talks all that shit but still loves him some establishment :lol:

Come on.....you have to.have some of them.....unless you go 3rd party....good luck. Atleast he pissed off the Bushes, and beat the establishment......
There isn't a third party candidate that interests me. it I will give trump that! It's just too bad they are beating him now..

Doubt that I'll watch Gingrich unless I read great reviews here as I did last night for Trump Jr. I'll watch speeches by Pence and Trump this weekend on YouTube. I've always preferred watching the Democrats' convention over the GOP's. While I don't like the vast majority of their ideas they sure know how to party. Plus if there's any protests that interfere with happenings, I don't mind at all if it is with the Democrats,

Fuck them

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. He's speaking at Trump's coronation and was passed up for Trump's VP. You whiney little Trump bitches are really sensitive aren't you, just like your joke of a candidate

Fuck them

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. He's speaking at Trump's coronation and was passed up for Trump's VP. You whiney little Trump bitches are really sensitive aren't you, just like your joke of a candidate
So was every other person speaking....moron...supersonic moron.

He hates the establishment, but he doesn't know governing, so plans on lining his entire cabinet with establishment. Congrats, Trumpsters. You got you an establishment.

You people are so brain dead
A great leader puts qualified people in to run the day to day business, while he provides the vision and leadership.

Ah yes, Newt.

We all remember him --

... the guy who divorced his wife who was dying of cancer so he could shack up with his mistress.

Such a shining star, yes.

Doubt that I'll watch Gingrich unless I read great reviews here as I did last night for Trump Jr. I'll watch speeches by Pence and Trump this weekend on YouTube. I've always preferred watching the Democrats' convention over the GOP's. While I don't like the vast majority of their ideas they sure know how to party. Plus if there's any protests that interfere with happenings, I don't mind at all if it is with the Democrats,
Whenever I see Newt's round face I immediately throw up.

Exactly, yes, because they have a similar number of x-wives in common.

:D

Fuck them

Maybe he'll tell you about the rabbits, Lenny.

Forum List

Back