Newt Gingrich's food stamp personal attack refuted

One in FIVE families in this country receiving food stamps--and Newt Gingrich labeled Barack Obama as the Food Stamp President and that "bothers" you---:cuckoo:

But his blame of Obama for it has already been proven to be way off

PolitiFact | Newt Gingrich defends calling Barack Obama "food stamp president"

You attempt at a red herring has failed, Newt's claim is false, very false. Food stamp cards can't be used for just anything.

Bullshit... utter bullshit!

All a food stamp recipient needs to do is find a willing accomplice to pay them .60 cents on the dollar, boom.... drug addict has cash!
You really think anyone checks to see who is using the card at the grocery store????

Show me one person who has bought a trip to Hawaii using a foodstamp card at grocery store. And Florida certainly proved that most of the foodstamp recipients are using their benefits on drugs.

Last edited:
But his blame of Obama for it has already been proven to be way off

PolitiFact | Newt Gingrich defends calling Barack Obama "food stamp president"

You attempt at a red herring has failed, Newt's claim is false, very false. Food stamp cards can't be used for just anything.

All a food stamp recipient needs to do is find a willing accomplice to pay them .60 cents on the dollar, boom.... drug addict has cash!
You really think anyone checks to see who is using the card at the grocery store????

Show me one person who has bought a trip to Hawaii using a foodstamp card at grocery store. And Florida certainly proved that most of the foodstamp recipients are using their benefits on drugs.

Records are'nt kept on this sort of transaction.... and who said anything about trips to exotic locals????
The guy with the money finds a willing food stamp holder (usually other way around though) and money is exchanged for stamps or card. The original card holder has some cash in hand, and guy with money saves at the grocery store.
No trip to Hawaii or anything, but not what food stamps were meant to do.

I have known folks to do this.... and no Im not giving names :eusa_hand:

Jeez you are naive :eusa_eh:

Oh spare me on who is a "dupe" and dear lord I didn't think there could be more franco clones out there but obviously there are.

FACTCHECK is funded by Annenberg.

Means it's a bullshit left wing whacko propaganda machine like media matters.

Non partisan? Like hell.

You're certainly free to post proof of that but you'll understand if I don't wait around.

LOL

Proof of what? That Annenberg funds FactCheck? Common knowledge. And that the Annenberg Foundation funded Bill Ayers? Common knowledge. And that Bill Ayers hired Obama? Common knowledge.

Google could be your friend.:lol:

I usually don't refute red herrings and ad hominems, but, what a left wing hack site do this:

FactCheck.org : Flipping Through DNC Playbook on Romney

I smell desperation on your part. Personal attacks can't save you.

PolitiFact | Newt Gingrich says you can use food stamps to get to Hawaii

None of these idiots will draw any intelligent voters with lies like this.

Why didn't you bring this up a week ago? Oh yeah, he wasn't leading in any polls at that time. You simple minds are just that.....simple.

Another deflection from having to address Newt's lie. The claim was made on the 30th, meaning *THIS*, smdh.

When you fact check Obama as well (which is weak to begin with) as you do the GOP candidates, I will take ya seriously.... not until then though :fu:

Records are'nt kept on this sort of transaction.... and who said anything about trips to exotic locals????
The guy with the money finds a willing food stamp holder (usually other way around though) and money is exchanged for stamps or card. The original card holder has some cash in hand, and guy with money saves at the grocery store.

keep in line with the Op retard, Newt said people can fly to Hawaii with foodstamps.

keep in line with the Op retard, Newt said people can fly to Hawaii with foodstamps.

Hey douchebag.... if soemone is patient enough and with enough willing assholes... YOU CAN FLY TO HAWAII..!!!! I used drugs as an example because thats what happens in the real world :cuckoo:

Prove it wrong!

Ya cant :doubt:

Hey douchebag.... if soemone is patient enough and with enough willing assholes... YOU CAN FLY TO HAWAII..!!!! I used drugs as an example because thats what happens in the real world :cuckoo:

Prove it wrong!

Ya cant :doubt:

Prove that people can use foodstamps to fly to Hawaii.........waiting.

You're certainly free to post proof of that but you'll understand if I don't wait around.

LOL

Proof of what? That Annenberg funds FactCheck? Common knowledge. And that the Annenberg Foundation funded Bill Ayers? Common knowledge. And that Bill Ayers hired Obama? Common knowledge.

Untruthful personal attacks refuted, a true left wing hack site wouldn't do this:

PolitiFact | All statements involving Barack Obama

oh and the link in the OP came from Politifact, not factcheck, attack the right source jackass.

I wasn't talking about the link in the OP to the other poster. I was talking about FactCheck and Media matters.

And you still have not addressed the article I put up from WSJ that refutes Politifact and supports Newt's contention.

And I stand by my question? Who the hell made Politifact perfectomundo and the be all and end all.

That article alone refutes Politifact.

Untruthful personal attacks refuted, a true left wing hack site wouldn't do this:

PolitiFact | All statements involving Barack Obama

oh and the link in the OP came from Politifact, not factcheck, attack the right source jackass.

I wasn't talking about the link in the OP to the other poster. I was talking about FactCheck and Media matters.

And you still have not addressed the article I put up from WSJ that refutes Politifact and supports Newt's contention.

And I stand by my question? Who the hell made Politifact perfectomundo and the be all and end all.

That article alone refutes Politifact.

I did address your BS from WSJ, your link says that the *STATES*, 35 of them did away with asset requirements, not the federal govt, states, not the federal govt control who can get foodstamps.

You could fly to the moon on foodstamps if you had enough. Stop being a fucking idiot. Foodstamps are as good as cash when you find a buyer. Typically small store owners (ie 7-11). It's a quick easy profit. Buy the stamps for 50 cents on the dollar then redeem them for full face value.

Fuck your stupid.

You could fly to the moon on foodstamps if you had enough. Stop being a fucking idiot. Foodstamps are as good as cash when you find a buyer. Typically small store owners (ie 7-11). It's a quick easy profit. Buy the stamps for 50 cents on the dollar then redeem them for full face value.

Fuck your stupid.

Basshole wont listen.... but your right as usual. :clap2:

Fuck your stupid.

Might want to bump your post, Gramps. Bass has a thick skull.

Fuck your stupid.

You jackass, people get foodstamp cards, *NOT* coupons any more, how retarded are you to keep repeating the same lame claim over and over again?

Fuck your stupid.

You jackass, people get foodstamp cards, *NOT* coupons any more, how retarded are you to keep repeating the same lame claim over and over again?

The card is just linked to a bank which is full of what genius?

CASH!

Do you have any fucking idea how commerce is conducted in this country?

Forum List

Back