Newtie to Run for President

It will be fun to watch Gingrich and Trump trash that evil fascist pig obama everyday of campaign.
They will drive up obama's negatives big time.Thats what the liberal scum are afraid of.

Yes the liberal shitstains are SCARED of Gingrich,lol,To bad for them,Go Gingrich.Rip in to that big eared purple lipped punk boy obama.

The only two potential candidates that scare liberals more than Newt are Palin and Fred Thompson. True story

It will be fun to watch Gingrich and Trump trash that evil fascist pig obama everyday of campaign.
They will drive up obama's negatives big time.Thats what the liberal scum are afraid of.

Forgot about Trump. No doubt the left is scared of Trump. Did you see how he's been totally kicking the President's ass ALREADY???

With all the intell on bin Laden wereabouts (thanks to Bush) - it would have been an impeachable offense if Obama had NOT given the go ahead for taking bin Laden out.

Like Bill Clinton SHOULD HAVE DONE IN 1999!!

Should have been no 9/11.

Do you remember what the entire right was screaming after that strike that missed OBL?

They screamed it was nothing but a calculated distraction from Monica gate.

The entire right was ignoring the whole problem of OBL.

When GWB took office he refused to listen to the top terror expert about OBL and AQ.

He did nothing about the situation because he called it Clinton stuff.

Guess who found themselves (and us) HIT by OBL because of the lack of dilligence.

Your right there should have been no 911.

If Bush had not cheated to win the election in 2000 Gore would not have IGNORED the threat of AQ.

Forgot about Trump. No doubt the left is scared of Trump. Did you see how he's been totally kicking the President's ass ALREADY???
Yep!Obama himself was so afraid of Trump he quit his little game and came out with a real birth certficate.

Yep!Obama himself was so afraid of Trump he quit his little game and came out with a real birth certficate.

No doubt!

I don't understand why Trump isn't getting more credit for such a great accomplishment. I can't wait for the sheeple to finally wake up.

With all the intell on bin Laden wereabouts (thanks to Bush) - it would have been an impeachable offense if Obama had NOT given the go ahead for taking bin Laden out.

Like Bill Clinton SHOULD HAVE DONE IN 1999!!

Should have been no 9/11.

Do you remember what the entire right was screaming after that strike that missed OBL?

They screamed it was nothing but a calculated distraction from Monica gate.

The entire right was ignoring the whole problem of OBL.

When GWB took office he refused to listen to the top terror expert about OBL and AQ.

He did nothing about the situation because he called it Clinton stuff.

Guess who found themselves (and us) HIT by OBL because of the lack of dilligence.

Your right there should have been no 911.

If Bush had not cheated to win the election in 2000 Gore would not have IGNORED the threat of AQ.

Boo Hoo liberal,Get some cheese to go with your whine.No matter who was in the Whitehouse as POTUS Bin Laden would have gone down.Thanks To Bush who buildt up the intel staff unde rhis watch.The PUNK obama was just along for the ride.

Yes the liberal shitstains are SCARED of Gingrich,lol,To bad for them,Go Gingrich.Rip in to that big eared purple lipped punk boy obama.

The only two potential candidates that scare liberals more than Newt are Palin and Fred Thompson. True story

This post is a perfect example of how gullible the right wing voter is. Palin has played them to the tune of millions, Trump saw the money pump which is the Tea party faction and started pumping it too.

Now Newt is at the pump and they are glee filled about it.

There is a reason they call this part of the elections the SILLY season.

This post is a perfect example of how gullible the right wing voter is. Palin has played them to the tune of millions, Trump saw the money pump which is the Tea party faction and started pumping it too.

Yes whistle by the grave yard liberal fool.I TAUNT you with the FACTS of the last midterm election.democRAT liberals LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

What ever happened to Trump releasing his tax records like he said he would?

Speaking of gullible :lol:

Boo Hoo liberal,Get some cheese to go with your whine.No matter who was in the Whitehouse as POTUS Bin Laden would have gone down.Thanks To Bush who buildt up the intel staff unde rhis watch.The PUNK obama was just along for the ride.

And here in the plains you can observe the tea party species in their natrual habitat.

They brey in childish insults.

They rewrite history and avoid facts as if their lives depended on it.

They are partially deaf and can only hear what is said on Fox news.

They have an inability to see what is in front of their eyes and are often delusional and have a irrational hate for all the other beings who dont shared their delusion.

Yes whistle by the grave yard liberal fool.I TAUNT you with the FACTS of the last midterm election.democRAT liberals LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

What fact did you provide here?

You are being drug arround by the nose by media whore money grubbers and cant find a REAL candidate who has even the slightest chance of winning a national election.

Keep pretending to yourself, it will get you NO WHERE and that is a great thing for America

I remember 2 other washed-up GOP candidates who went on to become successfull presidents - Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan

Nixon was declared all but dead after the1964 gov race in Calif

Reagan likewise - after faile chalenged to Ford in 1976.

Both did exactly what Gingich is doing - keep themselves in the mix by appearing on the media......................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vecw539MjWM]YouTube - Newt Gingrich: Hillary "She's A Bitch"[/ame]

He has WAY to much media on the books already. That's the current Secretary of State she was talking about. What ever you think about Hilary Clinton, he remains as he was then. A classless, hypocritical, pandering grotesque.
And see - that's the thing. I had completely forgotten about that. There are tons more examples of Newt's idiocy waiting to be resurrected and re-released.

I can't wait!
multi.gif

He knows he doesnt have a chance in hell.

Newt is many things but stupid is not one of them.

Hes a smart man and knows this is all about money and the tea party have proven they will send mountains of cash to anyone who panders to them.

Gingrich jumps into presidential race - CNN.com

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich made it official Wednesday: He's running for president.

The Georgia Republican announced via Twitter that he is formally seeking the 2012 GOP presidential nomination.

Gingrich is widely viewed as the most serious official Republican candidate so far.

"I'm announcing my candidacy for president of the United States because I believe we can return America to hope and opportunity," the former speaker said in a campaign video posted online.........

Gingrich is my FIRST CHOICE.

Huckabee, my second.

A combination of either of them in any order would be my "DREAM TEAM".

He knows he doesnt have a chance in hell.

Newt is many things but stupid is not one of them.

Hes a smart man and knows this is all about money and the tea party have proven they will send mountains of cash to anyone who panders to them.

TruthDoesn't Matter: "Newt is many things but stupid is not one of them."

I am truly shocked !!!!

It's the first time this Obamarrhoidal idiot ever uttered anything sensible.

Did this moron get a brain transplant ?????

Can you EVER add anything of substance to any debate?

Maybe if you tried providing substance others would as well. Just saying.

I don't know why you guys dislike the fact that the GOP has so many contenders. Do you not like the fact that we can see everyone out there and make choices? I know you guys dont want more choices than Obama. But we like to actually debate and discuss things.

What fact did you provide here?

You are being drug arround by the nose by media whore money grubbers and cant find a REAL candidate who has even the slightest chance of winning a national election.

Keep pretending to yourself, it will get you NO WHERE and that is a great thing for America

lol,The FACT is liberal fool that the GOP retook the HOUSE and kicked your liberal ass,
You worship the fascist evil pig obama.You are a brainwashed liberal who is spoonfed your opinion by obama and the DNC,You cant think for yourself.Example,You liberals hate war when a Republican starts one.But love war when your god obama starts one.
You war mongering liberal scum of earth.

Forum List

Back