Newtie to Run for President

The LAST person he wants to see get the GOP nomination.

Why do you say that?

Speaks common-sense like Reagan did.

Contract With America in 1994.

Much ado about nothing personal-life mistakes ancient history.

Voters have short memories.

I disagree; I think Axelrod and Gibbs had a chuckle when they saw the announcement. I'd be surprised if it even hit Obama's radar it's going to be so insignificant.

With all the intell on bin Laden wereabouts (thanks to Bush) - it would have been an impeachable offense if Obama had NOT given the go ahead for taking bin Laden out.

The LAST person he wants to see get the GOP nomination.

Why do you say that?

He talked a good game, but his record didn't match his rhetoric. He raised taxes every year except his first and his last. He tripled the deficit. He cut and ran from terrorists in Lebanon. Then he sold arms to Iran - IRAN, of all countries! The ones who held our people hostage for 444 days.

His presidency was a failure.

Contract With America in 1994.

Which they abandoned and never followed.

Hypocrite.

We're here to remind them!
yes.gif

After all Obama is keeping us safe.
No new attacks since he became president and he got Osama.

That was a week ago:p

Besides, there are citizens suffering in Texas, up and down the Mississippi and elsewhere. I highly doubt they feel safe.

that must be it. :cuckoo:

Yes, we're the "attack dogs"...

We're not just posters making fun of the OP for stating that "Newt is Obama's worst nightmare".

The left doesn't need "attack dogs" for newt. He's been digging his own hole for years now.

This candidacy is almost as funny as Trump. Not quite as funny, but almost.

they hate reality. if you criticize one of their precious loons, then it must be that you're an "attack dog" or are "jealous" or "afraid".

nutters.
I am more than happy to be an attack dog for working Americans!

Besides, there are citizens suffering in Texas, up and down the Mississippi and elsewhere. I highly doubt they feel safe.
That's State business, and the Federal government should keep their nose out of it!

Isn't that the wingnut mantra?

That's State business, and the Federal government should keep their nose out of it!

Isn't that the wingnut mantra?

Of course they will turn down federal aid.
Federal dollars built the dikes which prevent them from getting flooded out about every year anyway.

With all the intell on bin Laden wereabouts (thanks to Bush) - it would have been an impeachable offense if Obama had NOT given the go ahead for taking bin Laden out.

Like Bill Clinton SHOULD HAVE DONE IN 1999!!

Should have been no 9/11.

Like Bill Clinton SHOULD HAVE DONE IN 1999!!

Should have been no 9/11.

Or like Reagan should not have funded AQ ?

Or should we go all the way back to god creating humans and blame it on god?

Everybody except the Pakistanis seemed to know bin Laden was livingin that mansion lol

Why do you say that?

He talked a good game, but his record didn't match his rhetoric. He raised taxes every year except his first and his last. He tripled the deficit. He cut and ran from terrorists in Lebanon. Then he sold arms to Iran - IRAN, of all countries! The ones who held our people hostage for 444 days.

Hypocrite.

yes.gif

Tell the Soviets that Reagans presidency was a failure.

The Gipper saw The Big Picture - not penny/ante stuff like Iran-Contra etc.

Gingrich is the Democrats dream candidate. Run Newt Run!

No way, Palin and the Donald are....

Looks like there are almost too many candidates in the GOP at the moment---Romney, Huckerbee, The Donald (lol, lol, lol), Palin (double LOL LOL LOL), Guiliani again, Paul, Cain, the Grinch....it goes on and on. No stand outs though...

Hypocrite.

yes.gif

Tell the Soviets that Reagans presidency was a failure.

The Gipper saw The Big Picture - not penny/ante stuff like Iran-Contra etc.

Raygun had little or nothing to do with the Soviet Union falling over....

Forum List

Back