Newtie to Run for President

An insider that's been out of Washington for 10 years.

What an insider.
He never left Washington!!! He's just no longer 'elected'.

What's the fucken difference???

He wasn't a lobbyist. He started his own private firm. He's been selling books and giving speeches.

He's been working outside the government, very successfully I might add, since 1999.

Negative. Newt runs his 527 group called American Solutions. Any way you slice it, a 527 is a lobbying organization.

He never left Washington!!! He's just no longer 'elected'.

He wasn't a lobbyist. He started his own private firm. He's been selling books and giving speeches.

He's been working outside the government, very successfully I might add, since 1999.

Negative. Newt runs his 527 group called American Solutions. Any way you slice it, a 527 is a lobbying organization.

Guess you're right

Course they are a non-profit group.

Guess you're right

The Newtster been workin for free? Right...... :lol: :lol: :lol: What a humanitarian!!! :lol: :lol:

Guess you're right

The Newtster been workin for free? Right...... :lol: :lol: :lol: What a humanitarian!!! :lol: :lol:

I looked it up. Non-profit.

He's into several other groups. One I was looking at had to do with health care.

Non profits PAY their employees and everyone involved.
They DO NOT pass on profits to shareholders.
Newtie is not a shareholder.
But he makes a pant load there. OK with me but non profit does not mean they do not make $$$.
Look it up again.

He's into several other groups. One I was looking at had to do with health care.

But he makes a pant load there. OK with me but non profit does not mean they do not make $$$.
Look it up again.

No shit Sherlock.

I don't have to look it up again.

It's not like G.E. Or Haliburton that makes huge profits.

It's closer to a business oriented Moveon.org for lack of a better comparison.

Got anymore brilliant information, Mr Overreactor????

Last edited:

Look it up again.

No shit Sherlock.

You claim I am over reacting?:lol::lol:
Look in the mirror. That dude is always over reacting.

Look it up again.

No shit Sherlock.

I don't think I'm overreacting when I say you posted statements with invalid assumptions of my positions two days in a row. So maybe you should think through your questions before blurting em out.

But it's clear you're an expert in noticing the obvious yet too quick to jump to conclusions

Last edited:
No shit Sherlock.

I don't think I'm overreacting when I say you posted statements with invalid assumptions of my positions two days in a row. So maybe you should think through your questions before blurt em out.

I don't ask questions or make assumptions.

I don't think I'm overreacting when I say you posted statements with invalid assumptions of my positions two days in a row. So maybe you should think through your questions before blurt em out.

I don't ask questions or make assumptions.

Bull shit.

You asked me a stupid question yesterday and you just made an assumption just now.

Two lies in a row.

YouTube - Iowa Voter to Gingrich: "Why don't you get out before you make a bigger fool of yourself"

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Picture this:

Newt SOMEhow wins the GOP nomination.

Then, at some point, the two candidates square off in a debate.

In the audience, are their families.

First Lady (and Obama's first and ONLY wife), and their two young children are sitting there.

In another aisle, is Newt's THIRD wife. Forget for the moment that he cheated on both wife number one and number two to get to wife number three. But she's also 22 years his junior.

Who's got the REAL family values?

Picture this:

First Lady (and Obama's first and ONLY wife), and their two young children are sitting there.

In another aisle, is Newt's THIRD wife. Forget for the moment that he cheated on both wife number one and number two to get to wife number three. But she's also 22 years his junior.

Thats one reason I'm overjoyed that hypocrite-boy entered the race :) As you said, the President is married to his one and only wife and they have two beautiful children

Last edited:
Who has real family values?

Do you mean Obama's aunt who is here illegally and living on welfare?

Or do you mean the abject squalor in which his relatives in Kenya live?

Picture this:

Who's spent the last two years pissing this great country's economy straight down the fucking toilet?

Ya' see, everything evens out in the end........And, the far more important issue is Obama's fully proven abject ineptness and failures on so many levels.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back