Newtie to Run for President

Sadly, one has to be telegenic now a days to be elected. There are qualified people on the left & right to run but they don't look like someone on the front of GQ magazine. The U.S. is being dumbed down to the lowest common denominator.

Sadly, one has to be telegenic now a days to be elected. There are qualified people on the left & right to run but they don't look like someone on the front of GQ magazine. The U.S. is being dumbed down to the lowest common denominator.

I think you're right.

But I'm a realist. I know a short little shit with a comb-over will never beat Obama.

I don't understand how any self respecting conservative can support Newt. He's as big of a political insider as you can get. If you want an absolute guarantee that not a single major issue will be solved in the next 4-8 years, then by all means vote for Newt.

I don't understand how any self respecting conservative can support Newt. He's as big of a political insider as you can get. If you want an absolute guarantee that not a single major issue will be solved in the next 4-8 years, then by all means vote for Newt.

An insider that's been out of Washington for 10 years.

What an insider.

Last edited:

George Will said Newt would drop-out, early-on for the well known reasons.

Last edited:
Another Repub, flip-flopper? :eusa_eh: Jeez :eusa_doh:

No, they're Bushwacking Newt right now on FoxNews.

They all want Mitch Daniels.

Fuck Mitch Daniels.

Now I'm seeing for my own eyes that Fox News lies.

Stop...stooooppp! You're KILLIN ME!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif
49izadw.gif

George Will molests Collies.

George Will is the Dem's official Conservative spokesperson.

Fuck Mitch Daniels.

Daniels came out and stated he does not listen to or answer to Sean, Rush, Glenn or Laura. As a result of that every so called "conservative" talk show host is bashing Daniels.
It is the new fad. Climb aboard.
Who is "they all"?

I'm not sure I see him dropping out. He has a lot to answer for, especially to social conservatives, but he will most likely play it as "I'm a reformed individual just trying to get a second chance". But with no real strong candidate in the GOP the Republicans may pick him out of sheer desperation.

I'm not sure I see him dropping out. He has a lot to answer for, especially to social conservatives, but he will most likely play it as "I'm a reformed individual just trying to get a second chance". But with no real strong candidate in the GOP the Republicans may pick him out of sheer desperation.

Does he have any financial backers or will Rove & his mystery $ fund whomever wins the primary?

Daniels came out and stated he does not listen to or answer to Sean, Rush, Glenn or Laura. As a result of that every so called "conservative" talk show host is bashing Daniels.
Who is "they all"?

Everyone on the panel at Fox news this evening. Krauthammer, and the rest.

Who did you think I was talking about?

Who is "they all"?

Everyone on the panel at Fox news this evening. Krauthammer, and the rest.

Who did you think I was talking about?

Fox news panels change with the wind.

Does he have any financial backers or will Rove & his mystery $ fund whomever wins the primary?

There's talk, but since it's from one sided sources it's hard to say. They're saying that a lot of companies labeled as "high polluters" are backing him and his initiative to kill the EPA (Not that I wouldn't mind the EPA being neutered).

There's talk, but since it's from one sided sources it's hard to say. They're saying that a lot of companies labeled as "high polluters" are backing him and his initiative to kill the EPA (Not that I wouldn't mind the EPA being neutered).

I ask because the current Pres may have @ $billion at his disposal :cool:

What an insider.
He never left Washington!!! He's just no longer 'elected'.

It's amazing. The left has a weak candidate themselves. He's just hit the debt ceiling. Everyone is pissed at him overseas. The fears of his lack of experience has proven to be justified. We now have doubled the price of gas under him in 6 months thanks to his lack of energy policies.

Sorry. American energy policies.

He wants to suck off the Brazilian oil tit. There's our energy policy.

It's amazing. We are fucked no matter what and you wanna talk about how weak the GOP field. How gullible can you folks be?

Obama is corrupt......but he's in the lead to win......so being a winner matters more to you then being honest or effective.

Honesty??? ppppffffffft

That's an outmoded concept. Getting over, now that's the ticket.

Actually knowing what in the hell you're doing. Who needs that when you can fake it.

Last edited:

What an insider.
He never left Washington!!! He's just no longer 'elected'.

What's the fucken difference???

He wasn't a lobbyist. He started his own private firm. He's been selling books and giving speeches.

He's been working outside the government, very successfully I might add, since 1999.

Last edited:

I ask because the current Pres may have @ $billion at his disposal :cool:

And is currently under investigation for financing irregularities during the 08' campaign.

Forum List

Back