🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

No they have not. If there was not fraud why are people being harassed or arrested for saying so? The guilt is obvious. The fraud was obvious. The cover up is fascist and obvious. Do not reply, stupid.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. You should stop.

No one is being arrested for saying there was fraud.

I already showed you. Speckin published his findings and recommended it be investigated -- not a single person in government in 2 states thought there was anything there worth looking into.
And what does that tell you, idiot?

Aren't they still arresting J6 people? That is all they did wrong.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

They're arresting them for breaking into the Capitol and/or assaulting police. NOT for saying the election was stolen. Had they been arresting people for no reason other than saying the election was stolen, we would have seen tens of thousands arrested, starting with Trump.

You really are out of your fucking mind.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Along time to catch up with since seven years have been spent on trying to get Trump. I will let know when it over.

Which has nothing to do with you idiotically posting, "Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen," 68 weeks ago.

rotfl-gif.288736

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

They're arresting them for breaking into the Capitol and/or assaulting police. NOT for saying the election was stolen. Had they been arresting people for no reason other than saying the election was stolen, we would have seen tens of thousands arrested, starting with Trump.

You really are out of your fucking mind.

embarrassed-gif.489110
What makes you think that is not coming?

Which has nothing to do with you idiotically posting, "Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen," 68 weeks ago.

rotfl-gif.288736
You are an idiot. Everything is idiotic to you.

My God are you stupid.
:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

LOLOL

Spits the forum nut who actually claimed Republican leaders who've been crying fraud since the election and have been desperately looking to find it; Republican leaders who called for a recount; Republican leaders who had their election equipment audited twice; Republican leaders who paid for an audit every single ballot in their county for months on end; and Republican leaders who invited the 2000 Mules people to give a personal demonstration -- are the same Republican leaders who are in opposition to finding fraud when Speckin says he found fake ballots.

LOLOL

Spits the forum nut who actually claimed Republican leaders who've been crying fraud since the election and have been desperately looking to find it; Republican leaders who called for a recount; Republican leaders who had their election equipment audited twice; Republican leaders who paid for an audit every single ballot in their county for months on end; and Republican leaders who invited the 2000 Mules people to give a personal demonstration -- are the same Republican leaders who are in opposition to finding fraud when Speckin says he found fake ballots.
You know damned well the RINOs crushed any chance of a meaningful investigation. One was voted out for in AZ.

What makes you think that is not coming?

LOLOL

Dayum, are you ever crazy. :cuckoo:

Need I remind you when 2000 Mules came out and I challenged you to name the non-profits the movie claimed participated in election fraud, you couldn't, so your answer was -- it's coming.

P.S. It never came.

Then when I challenged you to post video of any "mule" dropping off ballots more than once, you couldn't, so your answer was -- it's coming.

P.S. That never came either.

Now you're called out for your bullshit lies yet again, and again, you can't answer, so you rely on -- it's coming.

You're fucked in the head, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Dayum, are you ever crazy. :cuckoo:

Need I remind you when 2000 Mules came out and I challenged you to name the non-profits the movie claimed participated in election fraud, you couldn't, so your answer was -- it's coming.

P.S. It never came.

Then when I challenged you to post video of any "mule" dropping off ballots more than once, you couldn't, so your answer was -- it's coming.

P.S. That never came either.

Now you're called out for your bullshit lies yet again, and again, you can't answer, so you rely on -- it's coming.

You're fucked in the head, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:
You are wasting your time. The fraud was obvious election night. The push back was immediate and what they found never found its way to the MSM. You are on the side that did not get caught and want this country destroyed and that is well under way.

You are starting to make me ill, you are such a bag of shit. We know you think there was no fraud because you have been told to think so. Take your traitorous vomit elsewhere.

You know damned well the RINOs crushed any chance of a meaningful investigation. One was voted out for in AZ.

Moron, you're talking about diehard Republicans who tried their damndest to find election fraud.

You're truly out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

You are wasting your time. The fraud was obvious election night. The push back was immediate and what they found never found its way to the MSM. You are on the side that did not get caught and want this country destroyed and that is well under way.

You are starting to make me ill, you are such a bag of shit. We know you think there was no fraud because you have been told to think so. Take your traitorous vomit elsewhere.

LOL

So "obvious," that going on 2 years later and you still can't prove widespread fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election.

Aren't they still arresting J6 people? That is all they did wrong.
Damn...that's all eh? all that bashing and hitting..blood being spilt....all that didn't happen? There weren't people wandering the halls with zip ties in hand? Our Govt. officials sheltering in place..in fear for their lives?

Really..I know you're not too bright...but that's a really dumb thing to say~

Forum List

Back