Next up on the progressive ban list

It was FAR worse back then.

No just different.
No, it was more restrictive on behaviour.

Examples?
Throughout american history...

Schools were segregated
Anal sex was illegal
Interracial sex was illegal
Interracial marriage was illegal
It was illegal for blacks or women to own certain things (property)
It was illegal for women to vote
It was illegal for blacks to vote
Bad Language is restricted (to this day)on the airwaves
Elvis/rock and roll/etc etc was considered provacative/taboo
Corporal punishment was allowed in schools

Just a small bunch there.

While we agree on the majority of you list, Elvis was never outlawed, the left is ever expanding the bad words list (kind of what this thread is about) and look at discipline (or lack there of) in the schools today. Some change has proven to beneficial, others, not so much.
The n word is not outlawed.
The conf. Flag is not outlawed.

So....not sure where the left is outlawing these things.

Black Sabbath to be outlawed as it is a backhanded dig at Jeremiah Wright

Black Friday to be replaced with "Awesome Shopping Day"

Whitey Museum to be renamed as the Ethnically Diverse museu...what? Oh, nevermind it's the Whitney Museum. Sorry. Sometime when I type while offended, I go too far

No just different.

Examples?

Schools were segregated
Anal sex was illegal

While we agree on the majority of you list, Elvis was never outlawed, the left is ever expanding the bad words list (kind of what this thread is about) and look at discipline (or lack there of) in the schools today. Some change has proven to beneficial, others, not so much.

Oh right, if a white uses the n word during the commission of a crime against a black, there is a sentence enhancement, if a black uses it against another black, nothing. The left is using the Alinski slash and burn tactics to force the media and people to self censor. Then you have the left on college campuses, shouting invited people off stages and now making sure people with what they deem inappropriate opposing views aren't invited or are disinvited. Who needs laws when you have the media and commie academia in your corner? When I say academia, I mean from pre-K up.

Examples?

Schools were segregated
Anal sex was illegal

Oh right, if a white uses the n word during the commission of a crime against a black, there is a sentence enhancement, if a black uses it against another black, nothing. The left is using the Alinski slash and burn tactics to force the media and people to self censor. Then you have the left on college campuses, shouting invited people off stages and now making sure people with what they deem inappropriate opposing views aren't invited or are disinvited. Who needs laws when you have the media and commie academia in your corner? When I say academia, I mean from pre-K up.
Im.not concerned with drama queening

Examples?

Schools were segregated
Anal sex was illegal

You're not concerned by facts, you're part of the problem, if you live long enough you will regret it.

Mason jars. Too reminiscent of the mason Dixie line.

Dixie cup. See above.

Grey pinstripes suits. Grey was the color of the uniforms of the south

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie
Easy fix, just let the fucking South go, as we should have. No ones needs their living under rocks asses to begin with...

StoneMountain.jpg

TEAR DOWN THIS MOUNTAIN................IT REEKS OF EVIL........................
That and Sore Losers...

Schools were segregated
Anal sex was illegal

You're not concerned by facts, you're part of the problem, if you live long enough you will regret it.
Exact opposite.

Your emotional ill found view that a magical p.c. police are coming to police your thoughts is irrelevant to me.

All the pc goofs are doing is expressing the same.outrage you express, cept theyre just a bit better at it.

It doesnt effect your fucking life so like i said, drama queening.

Dixie cup. See above.

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie
Easy fix, just let the fucking South go, as we should have. No ones needs their living under rocks asses to begin with...

Were you stuck in the dryer, Sock Girl?

Dixie cup. See above.

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie

I'm no sock, dumbass. And I'm only back long enough to comment on a few things before I'm gone again. I am far too sane to be here with utter morons such as yourself.

Dixie cup. See above.

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie
railroads, cotton, the White House....

Dixie cup. See above.

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie
I'm glad you are taking your humiliating and devastating loss with such good humor!

Thank God for Barack Hussein Obama!!!

yeah. My Aunt Esther used to say, "If you can't laugh at other people, who the fuck are you supposed to laugh at?"

Dixie cup. See above.

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie

I'm no sock, dumbass. And I'm only back long enough to comment on a few things before I'm gone again. I am far too sane to be here with utter morons such as yourself.

Knee Grow

Please!

"I am not Bodecca's Sock!"

Forum List

Back