Next up on the progressive ban list

Mason jars. Too reminiscent of the mason Dixie line.

Dixie cup. See above.

Grey pinstripes suits. Grey was the color of the uniforms of the south

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie

Ya need to add this to the list:

Peanut Butter And Jelly Racist Portland School Principal Ties Sandwich To White Privilege

I posted a LW site so no LW can accuse it of being RW spin.
This was all inevitable once the Left saw it could effectively weaponize PC, but the speed with which this is happening is the remarkable part to me.

My guess is that we can't guess what's coming, because a majority of Americans aren't consumed by this need to control.

We'll see, huh?

Yet in utter dishonesty, you continue to omit u.s. history in reflection upon banning things deemed "offensive."

Why the dishonesty?

Doesnt fit your bubble narrative.

Dixie cup. See above.

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie

Peanut Butter And Jelly Racist Portland School Principal Ties Sandwich To White Privilege

This was all inevitable once the Left saw it could effectively weaponize PC, but the speed with which this is happening is the remarkable part to me.

My guess is that we can't guess what's coming, because a majority of Americans aren't consumed by this need to control.

We'll see, huh?

Surely is more of a subversive element by 5th column peoples...

Dixie cup. See above.

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie

We'll see, huh?

There seems to be a lot of people with idle time on their hands...

Dixie cup. See above.

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie

We'll see, huh?

Imagine 60yrs ago when the p.c. police actually impacted LAW

Dixie cup. See above.

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie

We'll see, huh?

That hasn't changed.

I don't see any reason to "ban" this flag. I think it's pretty sad. For one thing, even though I'm not a southerner, I think it is an important way in which they remember and honor their ancestors who died in the Civil War. That is the flag they fought under and died for, so whether or not you agree with what their flag stands for, I don't think it harms anyone.

I don't see any reason to "ban" this flag. I think it's pretty sad. For one thing, even though I'm not a southerner, I think it is an important way in which they remember and honor their ancestors who died in the Civil War. That is the flag they fought under and died for, so whether or not you agree with what their flag stands for, I don't think it harms anyone.

It isn't being banned. A state has the right to determine what flag to fly or how to set up their state flag. A store has the right to sell the products they choose. A manufacturing company has the right to make the products it chooses. And people have the right to own whatever flag they please. No banning is happening.

Dixie cup. See above.

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie

We'll see, huh?

That hasn't changed.
It was FAR worse back then.

We'll see, huh?

That hasn't changed.

No just different.

We'll see, huh?

That hasn't changed.

No just different.
No, it was more restrictive on behaviour.

Political correctness has gone absolutely bonkers. It is unreal what is happening in this country. Liberals and progressives are getting there wish... more government tyranny and less freedom.

Who says you can't have a confederate battle flag?

You are wrong, pure and simple. It IS a symbol of slavery.

Jon Stewart said it best, all these symbols of the old south and all the monuments and streets named after old south generals and even original KKK members is like the whole South being covered in racist wallpaper.

You are wrong, pure and simple. It IS a symbol of slavery.

Jon Stewart said it best, all these symbols of the old south and all the monuments and streets named after old south generals and even original KKK members is like the whole South being covered in racist wallpaper.

You mean a KKK member like Robert Byrd (D) the Democrat "Conscious of the senate"?

That hasn't changed.

No just different.

Examples?
Throughout american history...

Schools were segregated
Anal sex was illegal
Interracial sex was illegal
Interracial marriage was illegal
It was illegal for blacks or women to own certain things (property)
It was illegal for women to vote
It was illegal for blacks to vote
Bad Language is restricted (to this day)on the airwaves
Elvis/rock and roll/etc etc was considered provacative/taboo
Corporal punishment was allowed in schools

Just a small bunch there.

That hasn't changed.

No just different.

Examples?
Throughout american history...

Schools were segregated
Anal sex was illegal
Interracial sex was illegal
Interracial marriage was illegal
It was illegal for blacks or women to own certain things (property)
It was illegal for women to vote
It was illegal for blacks to vote
Bad Language is restricted (to this day)on the airwaves
Elvis/rock and roll/etc etc was considered provacative/taboo
Corporal punishment was allowed in schools

Just a small bunch there.

While we agree on the majority of you list, Elvis was never outlawed, the left is ever expanding the bad words list (kind of what this thread is about) and look at discipline (or lack there of) in the schools today. Some change has proven to beneficial, others, not so much.

Forum List

Back