Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

The Great Orange Douche proved Groping was a non-issue for 63M folks
in 2016. Why are GOP/ DOPers upset now?

72388905.jpg

But in entertainment, there is a shit load of these stupid grabs.

MV5BMTk0Mjc0Nzk3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY3MTE1NQ@@._V1_.jpg
who said i was upset? just following the democratic lead here of going after ANYONE ACCUSED.

dems keep setting shitty precedences and wondering why they come back to haunt them.

Franklin Apology
At least he's man enough to fess up - unlike Trump, Moore and the rest of the groping GOPervs

Yes, he must have great 'testicular fortitude' for stepping up and apologizing for sexually assaulting her - after the victim publicly accused him and the photo surfaced - in order to try to save his ass while so many around him who have done what he did or less are getting hammered / axed.

Bwuhahaha...

Does he / snowflakes really think if they get busted sexually assaulting a woman everything is better and they are not to be held accountable if they apologize after the fact?

I wonder if Polanski has called Franken yet an offered him his spare bedroom... :p
empty and meaningless, he held onto that secret until caught. no true apologist at all. If he would have apologized let's say the week it happened, ok, today, nope. no good.
"Held onto that secret"......secret? There's a photo....hardly the way to hold onto a secret, eh?

"Spokeswoman for McCaskill says her campaign will donate the $30K from Franken's leadership PAC to a "Missouri-based charity.""

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

72388905.jpg

who said i was upset? just following the democratic lead here of going after ANYONE ACCUSED.

dems keep setting shitty precedences and wondering why they come back to haunt them.

'Boomerang' :p

Franklin Apology
At least he's man enough to fess up - unlike Trump, Moore and the rest of the groping GOPervs

Yes, he must have great 'testicular fortitude' for stepping up and apologizing for sexually assaulting her - after the victim publicly accused him and the photo surfaced - in order to try to save his ass while so many around him who have done what he did or less are getting hammered / axed.

Bwuhahaha...

Does he / snowflakes really think if they get busted sexually assaulting a woman everything is better and they are not to be held accountable if they apologize after the fact?

I wonder if Polanski has called Franken yet an offered him his spare bedroom... :p
empty and meaningless, he held onto that secret until caught. no true apologist at all. If he would have apologized let's say the week it happened, ok, today, nope. no good.
"Held onto that secret"......secret? There's a photo....hardly the way to hold onto a secret, eh?
someone did eh? LOL. the lengths you libs would go to cover someone's guilt. amazing. hey dude, can you say hypocrite? I knew you could.

Al Franken is a real man of class
Immediate full throated apology
republicans?
Immediate denial and calling the woman a whore and liar

Blah blah blah.....yeah we get it.....

Dems can do no wrong....Repubs can do no right.....

Got anything fresh?

72388905.jpg

What is with you wingnuts constantly insisting that your own behavior is someoene else's fault? Jebus man, have some self respect.

Unfortunately, we have a President who BRAGGED on the air, to millions of listeners and viewers, that he busted into women's dressing rooms to try to catch them naked.

This was not a fantasy. This was not locker room talk. This was not a hypothetical.

He actually did this, as was confirmed by some of those women, including one who was underaged.

He bragged about his predatory behavior. In an on-air broadcast with a fellow pervert.

He also bragged about abusing his celebrity and molesting women in the most vulgar way possible.

The pseudocons didn't care, and still don't.

They have set the gold standard along with the creep they hired to run our country, hilariously claiming he will make America great again.
No president has ever done that. You know that makes you a liar right? A proven liar!
Former teen beauty queens: Trump barged in on us changing
LOL, this is about Al Frankenstein

G's response to everything is "Trump!" And then he accuses everyone else of engaging in Tu Quoque fallacies.

Sure, no problem.
Once the same applies to ALL that get's caught red-handed.
However, what we see instead are rightwingers overly enthusiastic and gleeful to report when Democrats do it, but totally defensive and denying when Republicans do it.
You people are uncanny.
And that's putting it in the nicest terms possible.

I haven't read through the thread, but I'm willing to wager not one liberal will defend this.

Keep 'em coming.
The Lefties are acting just like the Righties do.

Deflect, spin, attack.

The two ends are very similar in their behaviors.
They're deflecting and spinning to what?

Is anyone defending his actions?

Be honest for once.
Where did I say they're defending anything?

Standard straw man response. Be honest for once.

You ends are peas in a pod.
You were wrong. You made outrageous claims. You lost
I did?

Examples of my "outrageous claims", please?

You partisans sure do get whiny with a mirror shoved in your face.

What is with you wingnuts constantly insisting that your own behavior is someoene else's fault? Jebus man, have some self respect.

well since i said nothing of the sort, fuck off and good bye.

Yes you did, dumbass:

"just following the democratic lead here"

And you'll say it again, thousands of more times. All of you cackling wingnuts do this exact same thing constantly. "I'm being an idiot, because THAT guy's an idiot!"

Good for you.

Yes you did, dumbass:

And you'll say it again, thousands of more times. All of you cackling wingnuts do this exact same thing constantly. "I'm being an idiot, because THAT guy's an idiot!"

Good for you.

How is that blaming someone else?

Yes you did, dumbass:

Good for you.

How is that blaming someone else?

How is it not? "I am just acting this way because i am following their lead..."

Same garbage every time. It's like you all share the same idiot playbook, and it has exactly one page.

Forum List

Back