Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty of being hypocritical.

The rest -- those who are spinning and deflecting and attacking -- are liars.

:laugh:

The Great Orange Douche proved Groping was a non-issue for 63M folks
in 2016. Why are GOP/ DOPers upset now?

But in entertainment, there is a shit load of these stupid grabs.
who said i was upset? just following the democratic lead here of going after ANYONE ACCUSED.

dems keep setting shitty precedences and wondering why they come back to haunt them.

What is with you wingnuts constantly insisting that your own behavior is someoene else's fault? Jebus man, have some self respect.

well since i said nothing of the sort, fuck off and good bye.

Yes you did, dumbass:

"just following the democratic lead here"

And you'll say it again, thousands of more times. All of you cackling wingnuts do this exact same thing constantly. "I'm being an idiot, because THAT guy's an idiot!"

Good for you.

How is that blaming someone else?
he needs it to be. anyone not "bullet hunting" knows what i mean. the dems keep doing stupid shit and when the other side does stupid shit, they go nuts telling them to quit it. only, they made it ok to do by their own actions.

i never said i approved of either side or how vastly stupid it all is - i only pointed out the behavior. he chose to make it mean more cause he's a dick.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.

It is exactly like the Salem Witch Trials. Accusers are believed regardless of lack of evidence and under questionable circumstances.

It's the New Rule.

Are You Really Ready For The New Rule?
So you agree that Moore's accusers are lying?
Are Clinton's accusers lying?
We are looking at a photo of Franken doing something very despicable.
Unless you believe those assholes in the CNN photo lab are at it again right?

Not all accusers are credible.
Not all accusers tell the truth.
Not all accused are guilty.

That is why the Rule of Law and Due Process are important.

And then there's Pedo Joe. Too many videos of him groping children to post in one thread. Please run in 2020, Joe.

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty being hypocritical.

Kudos... for that? I don't think that gets a half kudo, much less several. "Hypocrite" points are generally the thinnest, dumbest points, and can be contrived in any situation. They are simple-minded.

"Kudos" should be reserved for people who make a careful, rational analysis of the differences and similarities between this particular case and others.

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty being hypocritical.

Kudos... for that? I don't think that gets a half kudo, much less several. "Hypocrite" points are generally the thinnest, dumbest points, and can be contrived in any situation. They are simple-minded.

"Kudos" should be reserved for people who make a careful, rational analysis of the differences and similarities between this particular case and others.

You first.

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty of being hypocritical.

You have absolutely zero standing to make any claims.

You equated Democrats and republicans especially after Al Franken's immediate full throated acknowledgment and apology.

Show me where either trump or Moore did that?

HUH?

You should be ashamed

You first.

You're not here because you care about sexual assault, or women. So spare me your fake curiosity.

You equated Democrats and republicans especially after Al Franken's immediate full throated acknowledgment and apology.

HUH?

You should be ashamed
show me where he apologized for shoving his tongue in her mouth.

we *all* seem to have missed that bit of bravery.

HUH?

You should be ashamed

Why would they apologize for something that has yet to be proved? That'd be a tacit admission of guilt.

HUH?

You should be ashamed
What choice did Franken have? There's a fucking picture of him doing it!

This coward and turd apologized once, but, in effect pulled a Clinton, and basically called the woman a liar on that part he could actually contest--putting a tongue in her throat back stage..

Then the coward and turd realized he was digging in deeper, and that his Job was at stake, and now he is groveling.

But, he's not groveling for the sake of women, as he pretends, he's not groveling because he repents....he''s groveling for his kush job which the people of Minnesota were stupid enough to give him.

Sent him off to fight for their liberal values---like Women's Rights.

HUH?

You should be ashamed

Why would they apologize for something that has yet to be proved?

"Why would they apologize for something that has yet to be proved?"

haha, dumbest question of the thread, you win.

because... it doesn't have to be proven in order to be true.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.

It is exactly like the Salem Witch Trials. Accusers are believed regardless of lack of evidence and under questionable circumstances.

It's the New Rule.

Are You Really Ready For The New Rule?
So you agree that Moore's accusers are lying?
Are Clinton's accusers lying?
We are looking at a photo of Franken doing something very despicable.
Unless you believe those assholes in the CNN photo lab are at it again right?

Not all accusers are credible.
Not all accusers tell the truth.
Not all accused are guilty.

That is why the Rule of Law and Due Process are important.

We are to the point that even when the rule of law and due process are followed if the outcome is not what is desired then the process is attached.

Partisan hacks will never accept what goes against their party, even if the rule of law is followed

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You first.

You're not here because you care about sexual assault, or women. So spare me your fake curiosity.

This is your "rational analysis of the differences and similarities between this particular case and others"?

What a joke.

HUH?

You should be ashamed
What choice did Franken have? There's a fucking picture of him doing it!
The picture does not show his hands on her breasts, only close for the staged photo.

Forum List

Back