Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty of being hypocritical.

The rest -- those who are spinning and deflecting and attacking -- are liars.

:laugh:
You have absolutely zero standing to make any claims.

You equated Democrats and republicans especially after Al Franken's immediate full throated acknowledgment and apology.

Show me where either trump or Moore did that?

HUH?

You should be ashamed
You're choosing to ignore all the spin and deflection and attacks on this very thread.

Why? Because you're just another hardcore partisan ideologue. Side irrelevant.

Since you people aren't capable of shame, I won't tell you that you should be ashamed.
Seems to me the right had no shame electing an admitted sex degenerate to the highest office in the land Can you believe it? a Pussy grabber in our WH What next ?an admitted rapist?
Whose pussy did he admit to grabbing?

None. I stated earlier, there's a guy that hangs out in my buddy's sports bar that if I believed him, he's getting laid 24/7,365.

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty of being hypocritical.

You equated Democrats and republicans especially after Al Franken's immediate full throated acknowledgment and apology.

HUH?

You should be ashamed
You're choosing to ignore all the spin and deflection and attacks on this very thread.

Since you people aren't capable of shame, I won't tell you that you should be ashamed.
The posts by Democrats in this thread are nothing like the republican posts in the Moore thread, even in this thread they are posting more lies about how Democrats are responding to Franken.

You claim to be an honest broker, you are in fact a republican apologist
Yes, no doubt your observation is objective.

upload_2017-11-16_10-58-43.jpeg

Oh nooooooooooo

You first.

You're not here because you care about sexual assault, or women. So spare me your fake curiosity.

This is your "rational analysis of the differences and similarities between this particular case and others"?

What a joke.

No, obviously it is not. You ask a lot of stupid questions.

Hence my comment "you first". You say a lot of stupid shit.

"Hence my comment "you first". "

See, that's another lie. You only said 'you first", because the depth and breadth of your thought process on this board is to be an ankle-biting attack poodle. So you hoped I would type something that you could use as fodder... which you would no doubt do, even if you had to lie and misrepresent my comments to do it.

Like I said, you all share the same playbook.

What is wrong with you? You talk about "rational analysis of the differences and similarities between this particular case and others" and respond with this?

HUH?

You should be ashamed

Seems to me the right had no shame electing an admitted sex degenerate to the highest office in the land Can you believe it? a Pussy grabber in our WH What next ?an admitted rapist?
pretty sure bill can't serve again.

and how did he get the cigar into monica if he didn't do some grabbing of his own?

HUH?

You should be ashamed

The posts by Democrats in this thread are nothing like the republican posts in the Moore thread, even in this thread they are posting more lies about how Democrats are responding to Franken.

Here's a fact:

If Franken grabbed her and shoved his tongue in her mouth, that's actually a crime. What is going to determine Franken's fate is his continuing response and that of the alleged victim. Yes, he may keep his office, because not all sexual harassment/assault is the same. But, they DO all share commonality, not least of which is a disregard for the humanity of the victims. And any perceived disregard could finish Franken.

You're not here because you care about sexual assault, or women. So spare me your fake curiosity.

This is your "rational analysis of the differences and similarities between this particular case and others"?

What a joke.

See, that's another lie. You only said 'you first", because the depth and breadth of your thought process on this board is to be an ankle-biting attack poodle. So you hoped I would type something that you could use as fodder... which you would no doubt do, even if you had to lie and misrepresent my comments to do it.

What is wrong with you? You talk about "rational analysis of the differences and similarities between this particular case and others" and respond with this?

What can I say, it's fun to troll you trolls sometimes. Back on topic...

HUH?

You should be ashamed

Here's a fact:

If Franken grabbed her and shoved his tongue in her mouth, that's actually a crime. What is going to determine Franken's fate is his continuing response and that of the alleged victim. Yes, he may keep his office, because not all sexual harassment/assault is the same. But, they DO all share commonality, not least of which is a disregard for the humanity of the victims. And any perceived disregard could finish Franken.
:clap2:

HUH?

You should be ashamed

Here's a fact:

Please elaborate.

REPUBLICAN Roy Moore - CONDEMNED and CONVICTED on 40 year old gossip.

DEMOCRAT Al Franken - COMPLETELY GETS A PASS even with PHOTO EVIDENCE of attack.

Got it... actually didn't expect anything different. Democrats and their hypocrisy and double standard are EPIC, and known nation wide. Must be why they've been losing seats of power by the thousands over the last ten years. They can't hide anymore with social media and the internet to expose them.

What a joke.

What can I say, it's fun to troll you trolls sometimes. Back on topic...

So, you speak of "They DO all share commonality".... what "all".

and how did he get the cigar into monica if he didn't do some grabbing of his own?

Dude, do you mind - I just ate. :(

(Thanks - that's 30 seconds of my life I won't ever get back and one picture I may never be able to erase from my head.)

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

ok... and?

he apologized. he didn't lie about grabbing her.
your point, bubbalah?
You're hypocrisy is oozing out of every hole on your body... you pathetic wench.

did he touch a 14 year old, hack?

REPUBLICAN Roy Moore - CONDEMNED and CONVICTED on 40 year old gossip.

DEMOCRAT Al Franken - COMPLETELY GETS A PASS even with PHOTO EVIDENCE of attack.

Got it... actually didn't expect anything different. Democrats and their hypocrisy and double standard are EPIC, and known nation wide. Must be why they've been losing seats of power by the thousands over the last ten years. They can't hide anymore with social media and the internet to expose them.
Flashback to my 1st post (of a thread that was merged into this one) -

I said ' Be ready for the lying, denying, and justifying... in 5...4....3...2...1...'

Snowflakes did not fail to deliver. :p

Forum List

Back