Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Al's finished. That look on his face is gonna do him in.
Fox News

I do not know about that. The look on his face shows he is just being an asshole and not trying to be sexual with her.

That could actually work in his favor

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He basically has that look 24/7. I'm convinced there is something wrong with him.

Cannot argue with you there!

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty being hypocritical.

The rest -- those who are spinning and deflecting and attacking -- are liars.

:laugh:

Kudos... for that? I don't think that gets a half kudo, much less several. "Hypocrite" points are generally the thinnest, dumbest points, and can be contrived in any situation. They are simple-minded.

"Kudos" should be reserved for people who make a careful, rational analysis of the differences and similarities between this particular case and others.

You first.

You're not here because you care about sexual assault, or women. So spare me your fake curiosity.

This is your "rational analysis of the differences and similarities between this particular case and others"?

What a joke.

No, obviously it is not. You ask a lot of stupid questions.

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty of being hypocritical.

You have absolutely zero standing to make any claims.

You equated Democrats and republicans especially after Al Franken's immediate full throated acknowledgment and apology.

Show me where either trump or Moore did that?

HUH?

You should be ashamed
You're choosing to ignore all the spin and deflection and attacks on this very thread.

Why? Because you're just another hardcore partisan ideologue. Side irrelevant.

Since you people aren't capable of shame, I won't tell you that you should be ashamed.

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty of being hypocritical.

You equated Democrats and republicans especially after Al Franken's immediate full throated acknowledgment and apology.

HUH?

You should be ashamed
You're choosing to ignore all the spin and deflection and attacks on this very thread.

Since you people aren't capable of shame, I won't tell you that you should be ashamed.

Why don't you come out and state your positions on the matters?

HUH?

You should be ashamed

Why would they apologize for something that has yet to be proved?

"Why would they apologize for something that has yet to be proved?"

haha, dumbest question of the thread, you win.

because... it doesn't have to be proven in order to be true.

Are you insane? We don't know if it's true or not. But, you obviously don't know this, in this country, one is assumed innocent until proven otherwise.

HUH?

You should be ashamed

Are you insane? We don't know if it's true or not. But, you obviously don't know this, in this country, one is assumed innocent until proven otherwise.

"We don't know if it's true or not."

wow man, that's deep.

Of course, we aren't the ones apologizing in your example, either. That would be the alleged offender, who DOES know if it is true or not. Duh.

HUH?

You should be ashamed

Why don't you come out and state your positions on the matters?
I did. Post 243.

Read that, and I'll look forward to your customarily neurotic distortion of my words.

HUH?

You should be ashamed
What choice did Franken have? There's a fucking picture of him doing it!
The picture does not show his hands on her breasts, only close for the staged photo.
Yeah, you go with that. :lol:

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty being hypocritical.

Kudos... for that? I don't think that gets a half kudo, much less several. "Hypocrite" points are generally the thinnest, dumbest points, and can be contrived in any situation. They are simple-minded.

"Kudos" should be reserved for people who make a careful, rational analysis of the differences and similarities between this particular case and others.

You first.

You're not here because you care about sexual assault, or women. So spare me your fake curiosity.

This is your "rational analysis of the differences and similarities between this particular case and others"?

What a joke.

Hence my comment "you first". You say a lot of stupid shit.

HUH?

You should be ashamed

Seems to me the right had no shame electing an admitted sex degenerate to the highest office in the land Can you believe it? a Pussy grabber in our WH What next ?an admitted rapist?

HUH?

You should be ashamed

"We don't know if it's true or not."

wow man, that's deep.

Of course, we aren't the ones apologizing in your example, either. That would be the alleged offender, who DOES know if it is true or not. Duh.

I realize that is deep for the likes of you.

HUH?

You should be ashamed

The posts by Democrats in this thread are nothing like the republican posts in the Moore thread, even in this thread they are posting more lies about how Democrats are responding to Franken.

You claim to be an honest broker, you are in fact a republican apologist

HUH?

You should be ashamed

Seems to me the right had no shame electing an admitted sex degenerate to the highest office in the land Can you believe it? a Pussy grabber in our WH What next ?an admitted rapist?
Whose pussy did he admit to grabbing?

HUH?

You should be ashamed

Yep, partisans will try to put up with pretty much anything. Both ends. That's one of the reasons they have no credibility.

Al's finished. That look on his face is gonna do him in.
Fox News

I do not know about that. The look on his face shows he is just being an asshole and not trying to be sexual with her.

That could actually work in his favor

and if you're trying to be sexual with someone wearing a Kevlar jacket and sleeping, always best to get photographic evidence.

You first.

What a joke.

Hence my comment "you first". You say a lot of stupid shit.

"Hence my comment "you first". "

See, that's another lie. You only said 'you first", because the depth and breadth of your thought process on this board is to be an ankle-biting attack poodle. So you hoped I would type something that you could use as fodder... which you would no doubt do, even if you had to lie and misrepresent my comments to do it.

Like I said, you all share the same playbook.

Forum List

Back