Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

"i wanted to, but i never asked Senator Roberts if he listen to the Bob & Ray CD while smoking dope. it's none of my business.

my wife and I smoked pot in college, but Tom introduced us to LSD and the Grateful Dead (in reverse order).

years later, i bonded with Senator Pat Leahy over our love of the Dead. I didn't ask him if ever dropped acid. after all, he started his career as a prosecutor" - Creepy Al Franken

Oh, look who crossed over into snowflakeville! Welcome, how does it feel?

How am I in "snowflake land?" Do you imagine that right wingers don't believe sexual assault is a real thing?
No I but I believed you had a thicker skin than to say that a guy posing for a joke photo was committing sexual assault. Inappropriate yes, a crime?? I don't think so

And you aren't kidding anybody if this was a republican in the photo and the left was crying assault you'd be screaming Snowflakes from the top of a mountain. You know you would

Well, we do know he groped her we have a photo showing him doing so. He just thought that he could do as he pleased with her because she was sleeping. The man is a sick puppy.
Did he grope her or was he posing like he was for a photo?

I have a mind challenge for you...Picture the same photo with Trump doing the same thing. What do you think the MSM would do? Try to be honest.
How about this one where Trump sexually assaulted Bill Clinton... or would his also be battery?
upload_2017-11-16_14-40-10.png

How am I in "snowflake land?" Do you imagine that right wingers don't believe sexual assault is a real thing?
No I but I believed you had a thicker skin than to say that a guy posing for a joke photo was committing sexual assault. Inappropriate yes, a crime?? I don't think so

And you aren't kidding anybody if this was a republican in the photo and the left was crying assault you'd be screaming Snowflakes from the top of a mountain. You know you would

Well, we do know he groped her we have a photo showing him doing so. He just thought that he could do as he pleased with her because she was sleeping. The man is a sick puppy.

I have a mind challenge for you...Picture the same photo with Trump doing the same thing. What do you think the MSM would do? Try to be honest.
How about this one where Trump sexually assaulted Bill Clinton... or would his also be battery?
View attachment 160853
who is doing what to whom? looks like old willie is pushing him.

Melanie Morgan indicated Creepy Al "Fish Lips" Franken harassed her for days!

View attachment 160853
does it look like bill is saying "no"? :)

View attachment 160853
Good point. He looks rather excited by it. You win

View attachment 160853
Good point. He looks rather excited by it. You win
they both look happier than they should.

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty of being hypocritical.

The rest -- those who are spinning and deflecting and attacking -- are liars.

:laugh:
You have absolutely zero standing to make any claims.

You equated Democrats and republicans especially after Al Franken's immediate full throated acknowledgment and apology.

Show me where either trump or Moore did that?

HUH?

You should be ashamed
What choice did Franken have? There's a fucking picture of him doing it!
The picture does not show his hands on her breasts, only close for the staged photo.
then why did he apologize?

Even if he didn’t touch her it was still the wrong thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Really? So this is the wrong thang to do. Okay, Generally not btw.
The whole content is more an act here only in 2006. And she went on to
pose nude for Playboy in 2011. Sweet! That cleared this up about her
feelings about the matters from 2006. So she's going to show the whole
NFL sports world her boobs!?

Really a guy posing for possible assault crime pictures?
AL's too smart for that. On a Military flight plane, under military mostly predatory male environment rules.
Where were the righteous army males here, protecting the female from AL? NOPE! They love it. Please.

Same if females are walking by a crazy male construction site, using gestures, whistles etc. Is wrong?
What the difference?

You have absolutely zero standing to make any claims.

You equated Democrats and republicans especially after Al Franken's immediate full throated acknowledgment and apology.

Show me where either trump or Moore did that?

HUH?

You should be ashamed
What choice did Franken have? There's a fucking picture of him doing it!
The picture does not show his hands on her breasts, only close for the staged photo.
then why did he apologize?

Even if he didn’t touch her it was still the wrong thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Really? So this is the wrong thang to do. Okay, Generally not btw.
The whole content is more an act here only in 2006. And she went on to
pose nude for Playboy in 2011. Sweet! That cleared this up about her
feelings about the matters from 2006. So she's going to show the whole
NFL sports world her boobs!?

Really a guy posing for possible assault crime pictures?
AL's too smart for that. On a Military flight plane, under military mostly predatory male environment rules.
Where were the righteous army males here, protecting the female from AL? NOPE! They love it. Please.

Same if females are walking by a crazy male construction site, using gestures, whistles etc. Is wrong?
What the difference?

Leeann Tweeden says she wanted to make the world a better place for her children, by coming out and talking about what Creepy Al Franken did to her.

Was this before or after the kids saw her Sporting NFL male teaser
Playboy nudes FULLY SPREADING these better world Family values!?

btw. She can do so, but really some should not. Looky don't touch.
FFS! NO sexual Gestures?

tumblr_m3d0smblTx1qd5aq8o1_500.gif

Are these the same?

o1FXj3o.gif

btw:
Indiana Dems rip GOP for not refusing Trump campaign money while calling for Dems to return Franken money Indiana Dems: GOP has double standard on donations from alleged assaulters

Last edited:
Interesting. There appears to be credible proof of Franken's obscene behavior.

That puts this as more credible than the Moore accusations, which have yet to provide any credible proof.

However, Franken has the same standard from Me as Moore does. He is innocent until proven guilty and this is simply an accusation at this point. Granted, a much more credible accusation.

I have noted the excuses being made by the rabid, mouth foaming, knuckle-dragging progressives who are attempting to make this less than it was. They must think it is okay for Democrats to harass and molest women, regardless of their wakefulness.

These are HER words from her article....

"He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

As for the gropping, he was posing for a picture acting like he was grabbing her boobs. "Gropping" is the inflamatory talking point being thrown out, thanks for showing you're a puppet."

No I wasn't in a Frat, I wanted nothing to do with Frat boys in College, I have a younger sister and have always treated women the same way I would want my sister treated. I would not want my sister treated the way Franken treated this women so for the 6th time I'll say that his actions were wildly inappropriate.

I've also posed in pictures acting like a was humping friends when they were passed out. It was all in good fun, not meant to be a sexual assault, but I think you understand that...

I'm not making excuses for Franken, but I am looking for an honest account of whats going on.
Evidently you do not know the difference between a 'kis' and 'sexual assault'. She stated she had to fight him off / forcibly push him off of her....and his story - and yours - about practicing for a skit does not jive when he physically felt her up while she slept.

But please, continue on with your justification of Franken's sexual assaults.
You are hopeless man. Putting his hands over her boobs and posing for an obvious photo is feeling her up, really? Why didn't she wake up. You'd think a women would jump up if somebody started gropping her in her sleep... please explain...

Kevlar.
Exactly... If he touches the back of her chair is he grabbing her butt?
dudettte you're looking desperate now. you should perhaps stop before you embarrass yourself more.
Do you think what Franken did was like stalking young girls in shopping centers like moore did Or what rich guys like trump did, grabbing all the meow he could?

Woman who accused Franken says she accepts his apology

The woman who accused Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) of sexual misconduct said Thursday she accepts his apology.

"The apology, sure I accept it, yes. People make mistakes and of course he knew he made a mistake," Leeann Tweeden said. "So yes I do accept that apology. There's no reason why I shouldn't accept his apology."

She said it's up to Congress to decide if it wants to have an ethics investigation into Franken's behavior, adding that she isn’t calling for Franken to step down, unless more women come forward.

“People make mistakes. I’m not calling for him to step down. That’s not my place to say that,” Tweeden said.

Woman who accused Franken says she accepts his apology

Yes, two totally different situations. One involves molesting young girls and a denial of it. The other is an inappropriate kiss and photo and a senator who has made amends with the victim.

actually two very similiar situations, a disgusting media using allegations against Moore for partisan political gain, and a disgusting crooked fake media silent over Franken to reduce partisan political loss.

Interesting. There appears to be credible proof of Franken's obscene behavior.

That puts this as more credible than the Moore accusations, which have yet to provide any credible proof.

However, Franken has the same standard from Me as Moore does. He is innocent until proven guilty and this is simply an accusation at this point. Granted, a much more credible accusation.

I have noted the excuses being made by the rabid, mouth foaming, knuckle-dragging progressives who are attempting to make this less than it was. They must think it is okay for Democrats to harass and molest women, regardless of their wakefulness.
Franken made a move on an adult women and posed for an inappropriate photo. He owned his actions, apologized, and called for an ethics investigation. His apology was accepted by the accuser and she stated that she didn't want him to step down.

Are you really trying to equate that to Moores situation. We have how many? 8 accusers now, mostly young girls claiming much more aggressive sexual assault?

Yes, two totally different situations. One involves molesting young girls and a denial of it. The other is an inappropriate kiss and photo and a senator who has made amends with the victim.

actually two very similiar situations, a disgusting media using allegations against Moore for partisan political gain, and a disgusting crooked fake media silent over Franken to reduce partisan political loss.
Yeah, nice try dude. Your spin at trying to point out the spin is weak and ineffective.

Forum List

Back