NFL Bums Won’t Stand for the Flag...You are Worthless Cowards

I'm still laughing at all the NFL boycotters.

Some NFL players protested police brutality by kneeling during the National Anthem at some games. It was always about the rash of police killings of unarmed people & especially black people. The same actions that brought about BLM.

Along come El Dumpster who has a personal vendetta against the NFL & says it is about honoring the flag & the military.

His feeble minded white supremacist base joined in. "OMG OMG OMG they are disrespected the Flag!!!!!!" "OMG OMG the troops!!!!"

And so you boycotted the NFL. You didn't watch the games. You burned your NF+L jerseys, etc.

To continue.......

So, because your draft dodging, veteran trashing fraud & Business cheat liar of a President told you they were protesting the troops, you fired up you feeble minded yeahoos so Trump could extract revenge on the NFL, you missed a football game for the ages. Tom Brady was great. The Eagles won using a backup quarterback. So many great plays.

All because you obviously didn't give a rat's ass about our vets when you voted for Trump but you then believed Trump & used our veterans & military as political fodder.

Wow, how far has Trump sunk you people? You must like getting played. Being the dupes, being a laughing stock.

I watched that game & laughing thinking of the morons who boycotted. What fools you all are.

Go Eagles!!!!!!
'

Some NFL players protested police brutality by kneeling during the National Anthem at some games. It was always about the rash of police killings of unarmed people & especially black people. The same actions that brought about BLM.

Along come El Dumpster who has a personal vendetta against the NFL & says it is about honoring the flag & the military.

His feeble minded white supremacist base joined in. "OMG OMG OMG they are disrespected the Flag!!!!!!" "OMG OMG the troops!!!!"

And so you boycotted the NFL. You didn't watch the games. You burned your NF+L jerseys, etc.
It's never been about the NFL or BLM or anything other than a diversion for the Great Groper to keep the sharks at bay. The worst Presidential administration in history, consumed by greed, ego, ratings and gross incompetence, is fighting against true Americans for it's very survival. It should fail, and "God" willing, it will fail.

Screenshot 2017-08-14 at 4.29.14 PM.png

To continue.......

So, because your draft dodging, veteran trashing fraud & Business cheat liar of a President told you they were protesting the troops, you fired up you feeble minded yeahoos so Trump could extract revenge on the NFL, you missed a football game for the ages. Tom Brady was great. The Eagles won using a backup quarterback. So many great plays.

All because you obviously didn't give a rat's ass about our vets when you voted for Trump but you then believed Trump & used our veterans & military as political fodder.

Wow, how far has Trump sunk you people? You must like getting played. Being the dupes, being a laughing stock.

I watched that game & laughing thinking of the morons who boycotted. What fools you all are.

Go Eagles!!!!!!
'

Many REAL Americans, Trump included, decided to boycott the NFL and the Super Bowl.

The “protest” has never been the problem...the timing is the problem.
What would happen if Whites chose to protest dangerous, violent, criminal Blacks on MLK day?

To continue.......

Go Eagles!!!!!!
'

i do not watch the NFL a lot as I think the game week to week has gotten worse, but sitting around last night recovering from the flu I turned on the game and wow, it was an amazing game to watch. And has a self avowed Brady hater it was good to see him have the ball with a chance to win and fail!

To continue.......

Go Eagles!!!!!!
'

Many REAL Americans, Trump included, decided to boycott the NFL and the Super Bowl.

What would happen if Whites chose to protest dangerous, violent, criminal Blacks on MLK day?

One the protests didn't start during the Super Bowl... It started at the start of the Season, Mike Pence was sent so he could leave in protest..

The protest was never about disrespecting America but about the right to live of US Citizens... Why do you support the killing of unarmed US Citizens? No other first world kills there citizens at the rate US does...

So your premise is a bit stupid... Why do you want more unarmed US citizens killed?

To continue.......

Go Eagles!!!!!!
'

One the protests didn't start during the Super Bowl... It started at the start of the Season, Mike Pence was sent so he could leave in protest..

The protest was never about disrespecting America but about the right to live of US Citizens... Why do you support the killing of unarmed US Citizens? No other first world kills there citizens at the rate US does...

So your premise is a bit stupid... Why do you want more unarmed US citizens killed?

The protest was never about disrespecting America but about the right to live of US Citizens”
You kind of skipped over the timing issue mentioned in my post. Why?
That is my “premise”...the premise you called stupid.

Nobody ever gave two shits about the “protesting”....I don’t understand why you can’t or aren’t willing to understand it was the timing of the protesting that people did not approve of.

Again, if Whites decided to protest dangerous, criminal Blacks and chose to do it on MLK day would most see it as an intended disrespect to MLK?
I mean why protest on that particular day...There are 364 other days in a year....do you see the correlation?

To continue.......

Go Eagles!!!!!!
'

The protest was never about disrespecting America but about the right to live of US Citizens”

Nobody ever gave two shits about the “protesting”....I don’t understand why you can’t or aren’t willing to understand it was the timing of the protesting that people did not approve of.

Again, if Whites decided to protest dangerous, criminal Blacks and chose to do it on MLK day would most see it as an intended disrespect to MLK?
I mean why protest on that particular day...There are 364 other days in a year....do you see the correlation?

Is the Super Bowl a memorial for Police Officers who died in the line of duty?

Don't think so... But if some one wants to take a knee in respect for Police Officers who died in the line of duty during the World Series then I would respect that...

Actually I think both problems go hand in hand...

To continue.......

Go Eagles!!!!!!
'

Is the Super Bowl a memorial for Police Officers who died in the line of duty?

Don't think so... But if some one wants to take a knee in respect for Police Officers who died in the line of duty during the World Series then I would respect that...

Actually I think both problems go hand in hand...

I think you’re a bit confused.
Taking a knee is a gesture synonymous with protest.
One would not take a knee as a gesture of tribute or respect to police officers whom have died in the line of duty.
A gesture of tribute would not be sensitive to timing whereas a gesture of protest would.
Let’s try this again.
“If Whites decided to protest dangerous, criminal Blacks and chose to do it on MLK day would most see it as an intended disrespect to MLK?
I mean why protest on that particular day...There are 364 other days in a year....do you see the correlation?”

Quit whining you big baby. Taking a knee is more patriotic than condoning cops who murder.
You are a complete piece of shit.

Why do you support police officers shooting unarmed citizens?

Why do you want US Citizens shot?

You liar, in every case these blacks were getting physically violent with the cops! Did it not occur to your pea brain that if blacks didn't assault cops, they wouldn't get killed? Everyone has a right to self-defense, including cops.

To continue.......

Go Eagles!!!!!!
'

More elitist, hypocritically projecting diarrhea, so predictable and repetitive you could set it to music. The NFL are being spoiled ingrates no matter how much bullshit self-loathing-Americans like you use to justify it.

Time and time again the players explained that they respect the flag and they are protesting the injustice. Racists the uneducated won't change their mind, they whine and moan. Too bad, deal with its their constitutional right just like the 2nd amendment.

To continue.......

Go Eagles!!!!!!
'

One , the protests didn't start during the Super Bowl... It They started at the start of the Season,season; Mike Pence was sent so he could leave in protest..

The protest was never about disrespecting America but about the right to live of US Citizens... Why do you support the killing of unarmed US Citizens? No other first world kills there their citizens at the rate US does...

Ferals Belong in a Cage, If Not Put to Sleep

If a loudmouth law-hater verbally abuses the police, he gets knocked unconscious. If he physically assaults the police, he gets shot dead. The lives of disrespectful punks do not matter. Neither do the lives of the lawmakers who turned them loose on us against the will of the majority.

Last edited:
Time and time again the players explained that they respect the flag and they are protesting the injustice. Racists the uneducated won't change their mind, they whine and moan. Too bad, deal with its their constitutional right just like the 2nd amendment.

You’re not suppose to understand....it’s a REAL American thing.

Quit whining you big baby. Taking a knee is more patriotic than condoning cops who murder.

You liar, in every case these blacks were getting physically violent with the cops! Did it not occur to your pea brain that if blacks didn't assault cops, they wouldn't get killed? Everyone has a right to self-defense, including cops.

So, you have never seen those videos you lying POS?
Getting pulled over for a traffic violation is a death sentence,.

Being an 8 year old boy with a toy gun is a dearh sentence.

Selling illegal cigarettes, which he was not doing at the time, is now a death sentence? Really?

Sitting in a car reaching for his ID is a death sentence?

Go fuck yourself you racist piece of shit.

This is wrong with this country. We have too many racist dumbasses like you.

No one bothered to boycott the nfl when they were paid millions to stage troop tributes .

They gave the money back after their scam became public.

So, you have never seen those videos you lying POS?
Getting pulled over for a traffic violation is a death sentence,.

Being an 8 year old boy with a toy gun is a dearh sentence.

Selling illegal cigarettes, which he was not doing at the time, is now a death sentence? Really?

Sitting in a car reaching for his ID is a death sentence?

Go fuck yourself you racist piece of shit.

This is wrong with this country. We have too many racist dumbasses like you.

You have to back our law enforcement no matter what !!!

Well, unless they are looking into team trumps criminal actions . Then law enforcement are a bunch of lying scum .

Forum List

Back