🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL Conf. Championship Sunday

Great news for the Pats. They were handed a win, when they should have lost. That sports folks!!

Handed a win? Laker fan, please.

:lol:

I love the Pats and Tom Brady. But honestly, they should have lost. They got lucky.

Of course, luck is always a part of winning... :cool:

Tom Brady goes to his fifth Super Bowl :clap2:

No, they should have won the game and they deserved to win.

Kid made a great play in the endzone and that missed FG would have only TIED the game.

You wanna talk about handing a team a win check out the parade to the free throw line the NBA had for the Lakers in game 7 of the 2010 Finals.

that broken play that the niners ran for a first down, my wife is already starting in with the ah ha's!!!!

its going to be a long 2 weeks in this house if the niners win.

If I were A-15....I'd be bitching about the no call...

The Giants need to have a couple of 6-8 yard runs in their next posession.

:lol: What's up with the digs? Gronk was totally molested. I'm not going to not mention it when he was blatantly held the whole play.

But anyway....back from the store and just tuning in.

Niners up by a TD.

What did I miss?

that broken play that the niners ran for a first down, my wife is already starting in with the ah ha's!!!!

its going to be a long 2 weeks in this house if the niners win.

Don't you hate that shit?

I dated a Yankee fan back in the days when they owned us all the time.

:evil:

goddamn players are so self centered, FALL on the ball jackass, don't be a hero ...jesus Christ...

I don't think he was trying to do much with it....it bounced into his chest, he had a Niner draped on him, he couldn't hold the slippery ball. VERY lucky for the Niners, and a questionable play call in these conditions.

Forum List

Back