NFL hires 1st transgender cheerleader

And apparently a groomer. It gushes about 'making the children feel better' about being groomed.

Is her name Geraldine?

1654529176734.png

Cheerleaders, pretending to be females, with cocks. How attractive will that be when they are asking the crowd to respond. "Give me a C ... Give me an O ... Give me a C ... Give me a K ... What do I have as a female? COCK!" lol

Then they'll go take showers with your daughters.

Well esg scores strike again.

I quit watching the NFL when they started running on about social justice and racism. Honestly I haven't watched a single game or even know when a team won. This kind of shit just cemented that I don't want to go back.

I love playing videogames, watching movies, going out, working around my house. Between that and my job I have more than enough to do that the NFL means nothing to me.

Pga and nhl are the only pro sports I'd watch because they haven't gone woke or racial that I've noticed. The NFL and NBA can go suck themselves.

Today when I go to pay my Spectrum bill I will drop the TV package completely.

What was that movie that Burt Reynolds starred in years ago...Football in Prison, Tranny cheerleaders.

Tell me life doesn't imitate art. We got more insanity coming.

Since I do not watch the games to see the cheerleaders this will not impact my decision to watch or not.

What the NFL did to St Louis bothers way more than this.

But I do catch a dozen games a year or so on TV. Mostly the Thursday night games

Don't care, I don't watch football for cheerleaders that add nothing to the game. If they get paid a penny for the job, it is a waste of money.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but at the end of the day, how important are the cheerleaders exactly? Shouldn't the true purpose for tuning in be the actual game and only it? Until something life threatening starts taking place, who cares what is being done by anyone else other than those who are playing the game?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back