NFL hypocrites-idiots

75,000 attendance for Rams/Falcons.

The alt-right can't figure it out. They are so vexed.

So let me see if I have this right. Hapless Cleveland Browns fans use satire to protest the ineptitude of their team. Modern Conservatives not only see some political point in this, but they remain consistent in misunderstanding the protests of NFL players as they kneel quietly during the National Anthem. Additionally, modern Conservatives chide others for playing the 'victim card' even as they criticized those freezing and disappointed Cleveland Browns fans.

Is that about it?

So let me see if I have this right. Hapless Cleveland Browns fans use satire to protest the ineptitude of their team. Modern Conservatives not only see some political point in this, but they remain consistent in misunderstanding the protests of NFL players as they kneel quietly during the National Anthem. Additionally, modern Conservatives chide others for playing the 'victim card' even as they criticized those freezing and disappointed Cleveland Browns fans.

Is that about it?

There is no misunderstanding..we know why they do it, because they hate America.

They want whiney ass me first powder puffs to be obnoxious assholes to cops.

Cops are trying to do there jobs, criminals are trying to do theirs ...rob preople, rape women , traffic in guns, drugs, prostitution ect..ect..

Tell us if you were a cop and seen this a fellow cop on the ground what would you think or do?

Is that about it?

There is no misunderstanding..we know why they do it, because they hate America.

They want whiney ass me first powder puffs to be obnoxious assholes to cops.

Cops are trying to do there jobs, criminals are trying to do theirs ...rob preople, rape women , traffic in guns, drugs, prostitution ect..ect..

Tell us if you were a cop and seen this a fellow cop on the ground what would you think or do?

Good, one less thug on the street.

Is that about it?
the NFL players are protesting for criminals being JUSTIFIABLY shot
they are protesting alleged police brutality
there is not a huge problem of police brutality

the huge problems are:
blacks committing at much higher rates:
murder
rape
crime
graduating at lower levels
--the numbers are 100% factual on these

Is that about it?

the huge problems are:
murder
rape
crime
They are not protesting the cops doing their jobs, they are protesting over use of force, unarmed people are not supposed to end up dead. As far as America hating goes that is by the right. Sorry in Am,erica we have the right to protest and to hold our governemnt accountable for thier actions. You obviously do not want this. They have a right to protest if you do not like it get the fuck out of the UNited States you scum bag authoritarian peice of shit.

so NFL players don't think protesting is ok, except their BS protests for criminals
Thousands of Browns fans protest 0-16 season at cold... | Daily Mail Online

real jackasses--'''don't call yourself a true''' American protesting for criminals
leftists and blacks = real hypocrites

Seems the demise of Stormfront has polluted the USMB with racists. Sad, we had enough before Stormfront got the ax.
I agree...the blacks are just as much--if not more racist than whites
actually blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

They actually tithe to Soros. Amazing.

Again, always a credible comment when you're running a photoshop in your sigline.

Does this thread have an actual point? :dunno:

My sigline doesn't change the truth. It is common knowledge that the NFL supports Soros.

Incredible. So you're actually going to triple-down, having begun with a Photoshop Fallacy (a/k/a "lying"), compounded it with ipse dixit, and now you're buring the ipse dixit with the old "Everybody Knows" fallacy.
Can No True Scotsman be far behind?
Most illustrative. :dig:

Meanwhile the thread still has no topic. :dunno:

Is that about it?

the huge problems are:
murder
rape
crime
They are not protesting the cops doing their jobs, they are protesting over use of force, unarmed people are not supposed to end up dead. As far as America hating goes that is by the right. Sorry in Am,erica we have the right to protest and to hold our governemnt accountable for thier actions. You obviously do not want this. They have a right to protest if you do not like it get the fuck out of the UNited States you scum bag authoritarian peice of shit.
how come they don't protest when whites are killed by cops--because they are RACISTS

ASmith
KSott
ASterling
all black criminals--all ARMED!! you said unarmed !!! hgahahahhahahahaha

question:
you have a pistol, and a large person attacks you...you will let them beat the crap out of you or will you shoot them????? ANSWER please

Again, always a credible comment when you're running a photoshop in your sigline.

if you don't get the point, you need some brains
If you had actually articulated a point it might have been evidence of one. Your title doesn't even involve a verb. What the fuck does it mean? Do you have any idea or do you just spew inchoate emotion?

if you don't get the point, you need some brains
If you had actually articulated a point it might have been evidence of one. Your title doesn't even involve a verb. What the fuck does it mean? Do you have any idea or do you just spew inchoate emotion?
so the blacks protest --but they don't like it when others protest
how much simpler can it be????
hypocrites !!!??!!

so NFL players don't think protesting is ok, except their BS protests for criminals
Thousands of Browns fans protest 0-16 season at cold... | Daily Mail Online

real jackasses--'''don't call yourself a true''' American protesting for criminals
leftists and blacks = real hypocrites

poor treasonous rightwingnut loon..... the first amendment protects protest. but no one is protesting on behalf of criminals you lying freak of nature. they have every right to protest young unarmed black males being shot by police for no reason. no one is protesting the flag. no one is protesting the military. no one hates police. which doesn't mean one can't protest actions by bad police who don't get prosecuted for their acts. unfortunately for you, you can't do away with the first amendment.

don't worry, we know trump scum hate the country and the constitution.

Forum List

Back