NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football fans aren't the government, so they don't need subject to abuse.

They can't satisfy the demands of these crybaby billionaires, even if they want to.

But isn't it interesting that America is the only country which has this kind of abuse of its anthem? When the NFL played in England last year, the players didn't even take a knee for the UK's anthem- even though England burned the freaking White House.
It's not about the anthem. It's about police brutality.

Of course it's about the anthem. That's why they pick that moment to stage a political protest while at work
And cameras. They need cameras. Why aren't they being anonymous and donating time and money to their shithole neighborhoods run by Democrats?

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
To me it seems like kneeling is more respectful than standing. Standing is something you do naturally but kneeling is something you must do deliberately.

Of course it's about the anthem. That's why they pick that moment to stage a political protest while at work
They're not protesting the anthem, they are protesting police brutality.

Fuck you assholes who are trying to change the narrative! And fuck your racist views!

They're not protesting the anthem, they are protesting police brutality.

Fuck you assholes who are trying to change the narrative! And fuck your racist views!
If they're not protesting the Anthem, then why do they wait until the National Anthem is played before they kneel?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No you selectively took not just a quote, but part of one, changed it, and then posted it as my own words. That's why you are a piece of shit.

Trump is government and can't stop threatening the NFL.
"Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay! [0832 EDT]" Big government wannabe dictator trump thinks he can control business.
Factbox: Trump on Twitter (Aug 10) - NFL players, Turkey, Tariffs

Trump stating his view is not government. Passing laws or prosecuting people is government. That isn't happening. What the hell is wrong with you?

Give me an example of when you ever held Obama or Hillary to that standard, that stating their view "is government." You're so full of shit it's seeping out of your ears

Every tweet Trump makes is an official statement from the US government

Err, interesting claim. and so what? We have an official statement about what the president thinks about an issue?

Who gives a fuck? If I were a NFL player, as long as the League was letting me do my thing, I could give a shit what the President says.

It is not a claim, it is a fact.

The DOJ stated that Trump's tweets are "official statements of the President of the United States,”

The Press Sec of the POTUS said ""The President is the President of the United States, so they're considered official statements by the President of the United States,"

Who gives a fuck? If I were a NFL player, as long as the League was letting me do my thing, I could give a shit what the President says.

And it seems they are.

My point is that it is not the place of the President to be butting into such matters, to be taking sides on such things.

Trump stating his view is not government. Passing laws or prosecuting people is government. That isn't happening. What the hell is wrong with you?

Give me an example of when you ever held Obama or Hillary to that standard, that stating their view "is government." You're so full of shit it's seeping out of your ears

Err, interesting claim. and so what? We have an official statement about what the president thinks about an issue?

The DOJ stated that Trump's tweets are "official statements of the President of the United States,”

The Press Sec of the POTUS said ""The President is the President of the United States, so they're considered official statements by the President of the United States,"

And it seems they are.

My point is that it is not the place of the President to be butting into such matters, to be taking sides on such things.

This President is a total badass...he always sides with good and there is NO issue too small for him to take interest in...How fucking cool is that?

And it seems they are.

This President is a total badass...he always sides with good and there is NO issue too small for him to take interest in...How fucking cool is that?

About as cool as this...

giphy.gif

stick your finger in the lava and tell me how cool it is.

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.

That and it's based on a complete and demonstrable lie.

And it seems they are.

Very.

Notice you cut Ray's quote where he accurately said dirty cops are held accountable. Koons went to prison
You're right. Koons did do 30 months after the federal trial. The Simi Valley trial acquitted him.

Out of 11 cops that were present during the beating, only 2 went to jail.

That's why they kneel.

And it seems they are.

About as cool as this...

giphy.gif

That is pretty COOL.

And it seems they are.

About as cool as this...

giphy.gif

That is pretty COOL.

Go put your toe in it and tell me how cool it is

And it seems they are.

About as cool as this...

giphy.gif

That is pretty COOL.

Go put your toe in it and tell me how cool it is

Can't. Got plans to climb a tree. But I agree with you. SUPER COOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back