NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump didn't trash veterans. He trashed two. McCain earned it. McCain is a wolf in sheep's clothing and always has been. You're a liar.

McCain earned his military service to be trashed?
Shat the fuck kind f shallow assfick are you that when you get mad at vet that you trash his service to this country.

He trashed evetu POW.

How many veterans does he has to trash before you remove your lips from Trump's ass?
Just one, McCain. Y'all never defended McCain until Trump thumped him. You guys weren't on his band wagon when he ran against Obungo. Phony hypocrites.

I supported McCain after he won the Primaries and ran against Obama. I defended him against the vile lies that left started spreading about him.

I voted for the old man. ANd he insulted me, because 8 years later, I supported a candidate he did not like.

That was a fucking dick move, and I am glad that Trump called him on it.

Oh REALLY. John McCain, the Senator from AridZona ..... "insulted you" did he?

Link?

Wow, full of yourself much or WHAT....

THAT'S not a serious request.

Yes, he insulted Trump supporters. Most of whom voted for his old ass, in 2008.

He deserved to be insulted back.

Soooooooooooo you have no link. No quote. No video, no nuttin'.

Damn, I was right yet again.

Okay, so what you're saying is that an impartial group of citizens who reviewed the evidence found that the other officers didn't break any laws. Now we're getting somewhere.
Not just the other officers, all the officers. And they weren't impartial. It is interesting you don't see anything wrong with the officers actions, but you do think something is wrong with protesting those actions by NFL players?

Correct, I do see something wrong wth it. The flag is the symbol of this country and people. The Anthem is the song that celebrates this great place. So when you disrespect the flag and Anthem, you disrespect the country and it's people.

The jury is impartial because they are selected equally by the prosecutor and defense attorney. You can't get much fairer than that.

i watch these things to get away from the hate and politics. they want to drag it in there, i'll go watch something else. whether they have a RIGHT to protest here or not i simply don't care. they have no right to make me put up with it.

Exactly the point. The NFL players can all kneel and show disrespect if they want.

But the people don't need to see it.

Mr. Goodall, their leader, just needs to get before the cameras and tell the people "tough shit this is the way its going to be, and if you don't want to see America disrespected turn something else on. TV sets can be tuned into movies, other sporting events, preachers sermonizing, etc. In fact, the NFL prefers you don't watch, if you are a racist or a conservative".
And yet how many hypocrites think it was OK for Tim Tebow to kneel on the field during the game?

Wrong about what? Did you forget your medication again?

I said the FBI does not keep records of political affiliations of criminals, and you post some stupid link about how the FBI views white supremacist groups? WTF does that have to do with my statement?
Why would the FBI make a statement without records to base that statement on?

What did the article have to do with political affiliation? Nothing.

i watch these things to get away from the hate and politics. they want to drag it in there, i'll go watch something else. whether they have a RIGHT to protest here or not i simply don't care. they have no right to make me put up with it.

Exactly the point. The NFL players can all kneel and show disrespect if they want.

Mr. Goodall, their leader, just needs to get before the cameras and tell the people "tough shit this is the way its going to be, and if you don't want to see America disrespected turn something else on. TV sets can be tuned into movies, other sporting events, preachers sermonizing, etc. In fact, the NFL prefers you don't watch, if you are a racist or a conservative".
And yet how many hypocrites think it was OK for Tim Tebow to kneel on the field during the game?

You don't understand the difference in kneeling to pray to God and kneeling to disrespect the country?

You don't understand the difference in kneeling to pray to God and kneeling to disrespect the country?

Tell ya what I never did understand. That's trying to make the same thing mean its own opposite.

Never could get the hang of Doublethink.

Supplicant kneels before "God" in prayer, that's humility.
Subject kneels before king, that's deference to authority.
Suitor bends knee to beg for his intended's hand in marriage, that's respect.
Quarterback takes a knee to run out the clock, that's submission to take a one-yard loss.
Black guy takes a knee during the anthem -- oh noes, that's 'uppity'.

Last edited:

players arent doing either -

study up on context - be somebody other than an idiot.

and who was tebow protesting when he did this?

Tell ya what I never did understand. That's trying to make the same thing mean its own opposite.

Quarterback takes a knee to run out the clock, that's submission to take a one-yard loss.

Another racist, race baiter. It's not about the black guys, dick. It's about anyone who kneels during the anthem. No white guy who's done that has gotten a pass. You're just pathetic. You don't have the gonads to argue your position, so you cower and run away throwing fur in the air saying, but you're a racist ...

And you thought they were kneeling to honor the country??? Seriously? How stupid are you???

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
NFL kneel.jpg

I am explecitely not allowed to protest on company property. Period.
The NFL should enact this same policy.

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
View attachment 210309

Boy is that a load of :poop:It sure left a lot out of the story, didn't it?

One more time since you have a short memory: It's not the action that's being objected to, it's the reason they are kneeling. None of them are kneeling to mimic Tebow. And I don't know because I didn't watch football all that much except the Browns, but did Tebow ever kneel during the anthem?

View attachment 210309
And a white woman in Minnesota called police about an intruder in her back yard. They shot her dead because they thought she was a threat.
Should all white people kneel too - dickweed?

Last edited:
the players continue to say why they kneel, the players union continues to say why they kneel ..... NOBODY ON THE RIGHT UNDERSTANDS WHY PLAYERS KNEEL

Trump lies about players kneeling and the right refuses to not believe him.

Two possibilities here ---

a) either the right is the dumbest group of SOB's on the planet

or

b) Trump has them all under a magic spell or hypnotized

I'll say a -

When you kneel during the Anthem and the flag in protest, yes, you are doing so to disrespect the country.

When you kneel during the Anthem and the flag in protest, yes, you are doing so to disrespect the country.

I REST MY CASE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that aside, you're a moron- context isnt your long suit.

View attachment 210309
And a white woman in Minnesota called police about an intruder in her back yard. They shot her dead because they thought she was a threat.
Should all white people kneel too - dickweed?

:link::linky:

By the way, not all black players kneel and not all that kneel are black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back