NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i watch these things to get away from the hate and politics. they want to drag it in there, i'll go watch something else. whether they have a RIGHT to protest here or not i simply don't care. they have no right to make me put up with it.

Exactly the point. The NFL players can all kneel and show disrespect if they want.

But the people don't need to see it.

Mr. Goodall, their leader, just needs to get before the cameras and tell the people "tough shit this is the way its going to be, and if you don't want to see America disrespected turn something else on. TV sets can be tuned into movies, other sporting events, preachers sermonizing, etc. In fact, the NFL prefers you don't watch, if you are a racist or a conservative".
And yet how many hypocrites think it was OK for Tim Tebow to kneel on the field during the game?

You don't understand the difference in kneeling to pray to God and kneeling to disrespect the country?

Tell ya what I never did understand. That's trying to make the same thing mean its own opposite.

Never could get the hang of Doublethink.

Supplicant kneels before "God" in prayer, that's humility.
Subject kneels before king, that's deference to authority.
Suitor bends knee to beg for his intended's hand in marriage, that's respect.
Quarterback takes a knee to run out the clock, that's submission to take a one-yard loss.
Black guy takes a knee during the anthem -- oh noes, that's 'uppity'.

Another racist, race baiter. It's not about the black guys, dick. It's about anyone who kneels during the anthem. No white guy who's done that has gotten a pass. You're just pathetic. You don't have the gonads to argue your position, so you cower and run away throwing fur in the air saying, but you're a racist ...

And you thought they were kneeling to honor the country??? Seriously? How stupid are you???

"War is Peace"
"Freedom is Slavery"
"Ignorance is Strength"
and your newest boss fave replacing the last:
"Kneeling is aggression".

iu

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
View attachment 210309
And a white woman in Minnesota called police about an intruder in her back yard. They shot her dead because they thought she was a threat.
Should all white people kneel too - dickweed?

:link::linky:

By the way, not all black players kneel and not all that kneel are black.
Shall we use the percentile statistical method of your conclusion?

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
View attachment 210309
And a white woman in Minnesota called police about an intruder in her back yard. They shot her dead because they thought she was a threat.

EXACTLY

new-orleans-saints-kneeling-protest-4-ap-jt-171001_4x3_992.jpg

the players continue to say why they kneel, the players union continues to say why they kneel ..... NOBODY ON THE RIGHT UNDERSTANDS WHY PLAYERS KNEEL

Trump lies about players kneeling and the right refuses to not believe him.

Two possibilities here ---

a) either the right is the dumbest group of SOB's on the planet

or

b) Trump has them all under a magic spell or hypnotized

I'll say a -

That's because those who make a statement aren't qualified to speak for themselves. The Jingo Jagoffs are here to speak FOR them. Regardless what they may say themselves.

That's the fascist mentality. The same one that thinks it can order robot-lemmings to dance like puppets at a sports event and wets its pants when robots decline to robot They're so used to obsequiously following orders without question themselves that it's never dawned on them that they can question.

Frankly I think they's jealous. Wishing they had the stones, but apparently they don't. It's all "yes Master may I have another" and "of course I'll fire the sumbitches, Master, whatever you say for I hear and obey".

It's a bizzaro planet they live on.

View attachment 210309

Sure, give me the exact numbers of people that kneel and their skin color and then we can do the math.

Till, then how about the link for the woman killed in Minnesota

when the players first started kneeling teams took a knee together -

cowboys.jpg

Trump started LYING HIS ASS OFF and dividing the teams and their fans, Trumpdrones whine like little bitches because daddy wants them to and here we are today - arguing back and forth about something dumbass RW's cant get through their thick skulls.

SAME RW SHIT, DIFFRENT DAY ...

END OF STORY

the players continue to say why they kneel, the players union continues to say why they kneel ..... NOBODY ON THE RIGHT UNDERSTANDS WHY PLAYERS KNEEL

Trump lies about players kneeling and the right refuses to not believe him.

Two possibilities here ---

a) either the right is the dumbest group of SOB's on the planet

or

b) Trump has them all under a magic spell or hypnotized

I'll say a -
Both.

Conservatives are afraid of dissent, seek to compel conformity.

View attachment 210309

EXACTLY

new-orleans-saints-kneeling-protest-4-ap-jt-171001_4x3_992.jpg
Well, in case you didn't know - white people are stupid, too.

Exactly the point. The NFL players can all kneel and show disrespect if they want.

But the people don't need to see it.

Mr. Goodall, their leader, just needs to get before the cameras and tell the people "tough shit this is the way its going to be, and if you don't want to see America disrespected turn something else on. TV sets can be tuned into movies, other sporting events, preachers sermonizing, etc. In fact, the NFL prefers you don't watch, if you are a racist or a conservative".
And yet how many hypocrites think it was OK for Tim Tebow to kneel on the field during the game?

You don't understand the difference in kneeling to pray to God and kneeling to disrespect the country?

players arent doing either -

study up on context - be somebody other than an idiot.

When you kneel during the Anthem and the flag in protest, yes, you are doing so to disrespect the country.

I REST MY CASE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that aside, you're a moron- context isnt your long suit.

Nope, I think you rested my case and proved who he moron was.

View attachment 210309

Sure, give me the exact numbers of people that kneel and their skin color and then we can do the math.

You won't find it on CNN, MSLED, CBS, NBC, ABC, The Washington Compost, NY Slimes, etc. All leftist traitor propaganda for the weak-minded.
Look it up yourself, lazy ass.

Last edited:
View attachment 210309
All libs think killing unarmed white people is funny. Thanks for confirming - dingus.

You won't find it on CNN, MSLED, CBS, NBC, ABC, The Washington Compost, NY Slimes, etc. All leftist traitor propaganda for the weak-minded.

Looks like it's YOUR CLAIM, shit-for-brains.

Ah, yes. That's why I typed it, dingus.

Holy SHIT you're a dense motherfucker. YOUR CLAIM makes it YOUR burden of proof. Not somebody else's --- *YOURS*. Fer chrissake find the big boy pants and grow a pair to put in 'em.

Holy SHIT you're a dense motherfucker. YOUR CLAIM makes it YOUR burden of proof. Not somebody else's --- *YOURS*. Fer chrissake find the big boy pants and grow a pair to put in 'em.
Fuck you. I don't have to proove shit to a cock slinging traitor as yourself. Go take a long walk on a short pier.

The kneeling is clearly being done for one reason, and one reason only, to attempt to disrespect the lawfully elected President of the United States.

The fact that they had the chutzpah to do it in front of their Vice President driving him from the stadium.

The NFL players are hoping to purify the ranks of the fans, and they are telling conservatives that they just aren't welcome in the stadiums or even watching the spectacles on TV

Fuck you. I don't have to proove shit to a cock slinging traitor as yourself. Go take a long walk on a short pier.

Uh ... nnnno, fuck YOU. When you make a claim it's ****YOUR**** responsibility to back it up on this planet, period. There has never been an exception to that ever, and your bubblistic snowflaking ain't gonna buy your way out of the box you just put yourself in.

Don't like it? Then don't make shit up and you won't get called on it.

Uh ... nnnno, fuck YOU. When you make a claim it's ****YOUR**** responsibility to back it up on this planet, period. There has never been an exception to that ever, and your bubblistic snowflaking ain't gonna buy your way out of the box you just put yourself in.

No it's not. If I felt like a worthless leftist traitor as yourself was worthy of proof, I would have provided it. But since you stains aren't worth two flushes, you can kiss my ass.
Now go climb back in your mommy's basement like a good boy and dream of Hillary's panties wrapped around your empty head.

No it's not. If I felt like a worthless leftist traitor as yourself was worthy of proof, I would have provided it. But since you stains aren't worth two flushes, you can kiss my ass.
Now go climb back in your mommy's basement like a good boy and dream of Hillary's panties wrapped around your empty head.

It's not a question of fucking "worthy" DUMBASS. It's your responsibility. Without any credible evidence we have to ass-sume you just pulled it out of your ass. If you're content to wallow around as a liar, then so be it but that's ENTIRELY on you and your ignorant ass.

So half a dozen posts doing nothing but whining WAAAH I DON'T WANNA pretty much establishes it.
You're a fraudulent dishonest hack. Dismissed.

It's not a question of fucking "worthy" DUMBASS. It's your responsibility. Without any credible evidence we have to ass-sume you just pulled it out of your ass. If you're content to wallow around as a liar, then so be it but that's ENTIRELY on you and your ignorant ass.

So half a dozen posts doing nothing but whining WAAAH I DON'T WANNA pretty much establishes it. You're a fraud. Dismissed.
You're a joke and an embarrassment to the human race. But, as a leftist traitor, that goes without saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back